Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1881
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 202 202
wen u advancing
 7 years ago '05        #1882
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
Bare wit me jiggas, snow storm here knocked out my internet. I'm on my phone right now, so just be patient jiggas.
 7 years ago '05        #1883
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Damn that sucks, I was trying to get my cpu game in tonight because I leave for a trip tomorrow and don't get back till Sunday.
 7 years ago '05        #1884
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Just advanced. Got disconnected. Anybody else been having trouble with the EA servers or is it me?
 7 years ago '05        #1885
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 younggangsta_s said:
Just advanced. Got disconnected. Anybody else been having trouble with the EA servers or is it me?
my game just got dropped......
 7 years ago '10        #1886
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Bills Dolphins I invite everyone to come watch this one...I promise you ill put on a show!
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by perfe72ction; 01-22-2011 at 05:33 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #1887
perfe72ction 
space
space
Yo Mystic I've been tryin to play this for 2 days now you duckin me? Let's get this
 7 years ago '05        #1888
space
space
how long is myleaguemanager going to be messed up with free agents?
 7 years ago '05        #1889
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Bills Dolphins I invite everyone to come watch this one...I promise you ill put on a show!
[pic - click to view]

:confused2:

7 years ago '05        #1890
space
space
No excuses for losing, I lost but this steelers dude is a straight b**ch. He's up 10-7 in the 2nd Q, has the ball inside the 5 1st and goal, I make a good goaline stand and keep him out the endzone. 4th down this pus*y runs a fake field goal and scores. Then in the 4th Q he's up by 3 and my pr man fumbles and he recovers inside the 10, a minute left. I have no timeouts and instead of just kneeling he's trying to pad his stats and run up the score. I ended up returning the kickoff back after that TD and fail a onside kick and he pads his stats some more instead of just kneeling the ball. Then this b**ch has the nerve to send me a message after saying "gg little guy". That kind of petty stuff is uncalled for in a straight up sim league.

Also someone help me out with this play, I know he was using the minny playbook on offense and he ran a few plays where the ball was directly snapped to steven jackson and jackson would backpedal to the left flat like he is going to pass and then start running, my defensive line for some reason would be nowhere near him.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 01-23-2011 at 04:50 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #1891
perfe72ction 
space
space
He has 9 I have 8 and 4th Down conversion is pointless if u never need to go for it...and I'm a better user...he needs to get on I'm tired of waitin
 7 years ago '10        #1892
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
No excuses for losing, I lost but this steelers dude is a straight b**ch. He's up 10-7 in the 2nd Q, has the ball inside the 5 1st and goal, I make a good goaline stand and keep him out the endzone. 4th down this pus*y runs a fake field goal and scores. Then in the 4th Q he's up by 3 and my pr man fumbles and he recovers inside the 10, a minute left. I have no timeouts and instead of just kneeling he's trying to pad his stats and run up the score. I ended up returning the kickoff back after that TD and fail a onside kick and he pads his stats some more instead of just kneeling the ball. Then this b**ch has the nerve to send me a message after saying "gg little guy". That kind of petty stuff is uncalled for in a straight up sim league.

Also someone help me out with this play, I know he was using the minny playbook on offense and he ran a few plays where the ball was directly snapped to steven jackson and jackson would backpedal to the left flat like he is going to pass and then start running, my defensive line for some reason would be nowhere near him.
Someone seems a little upset...and a direct snap to the RB and possible pass prob means wildcat...I can ask him when I get back he's my roomate
 7 years ago '10        #1893
perfe72ction 
space
space
He sims tonight at midnight right?
 7 years ago '05        #1894
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Someone seems a little upset...and a direct snap to the RB and possible pass prob means wildcat...I can ask him when I get back he's my roomate
No s**t I was mad captain obvious but come on don't play me like I'm stupid I know what a wildcat play is and what I am talking about was not
 7 years ago '10        #1895
perfe72ction 
space
space
Well idk who u control but I use the MLB and I know that wouldn't work on me...he said "I can't remember what it was but a win is a win"
 7 years ago '05        #1896
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:

I'm sorry but that was funny.
 7 years ago '05        #1897
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Well idk who u control but I use the MLB and I know that wouldn't work on me...he said "I can't remember what it was but a win is a win"
I bet he can't remember it, remind his b**ch a.ss though that we play straight up.

younggangsta_s said:
I'm sorry but that was funny.
 7 years ago '10        #1898
perfe72ction 
space
space
Hate it or love it the underdog on top
[pic - click to view]

And Lions my man said people run fake field goals and HB toss passes so quit your b**chin and actually user on defense and you might beat good players
 7 years ago '05        #1899
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Hate it or love it the underdog on top
[pic - click to view]

And Lions my man said people run fake field goals and HB toss passes so quit your b**chin and actually user on defense and you might beat good players
you corny as hell and what "people" run fake fgs. I've been in plenty of leagues on bx the past 2 maddens and never ran into that. Didn't think I had to worry about a fake fg on 4th and goal on the 3 in the 2nd q when guy is up 10-7. Rules are pretty clear about going for it on 4th down and never had issues with other people.
 7 years ago '05        #1900
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
teams do run fake Fgs/punts here and there it aint like he ran it every time
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago