Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
ravens I dunno if you still in alaska (think you said you were moving back) but let me know when you want to play. I'm working all day everyday but im still flexible so if you give me a time I can most likely play you.

I still haven't gotten the hang of Madden 11 (I've been playing NBA2k the last 3-4 months) so I expect to have a s**tty record this season :(
 7 years ago '05        #162
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
yo em i the only one who thinks madden 11 is wack?
 7 years ago '05        #163
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 marvelous said:
yo em i the only one who thinks madden 11 is wack?

If I wasnt a huge football fan and had I not had so much fun in these leagues last year I wouldn't have bought 11
 7 years ago '06        #164
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
^that, only cop'd for online leagues
 7 years ago '05        #165
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
this league is basically the only reason i havent snapped my disk in half lol

my online record isnt even bad..its actually good but it seems like everyone scores at will and i get frustrated
 7 years ago '05        #166
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 marvelous said:
this league is basically the only reason i havent snapped my disk in half lol

my online record isnt even bad..its actually good but it seems like everyone scores at will and i get frustrated
I was thinking about not evening messing with it this year just because offense is so difficult to stop. Injuries occur every 30 seconds and D-Grade HB/WR/TE break the 1st tackle every time.

Sh*t sucks brah.
 7 years ago '04        #167
GTym3 
space
space
space
$295 | Props total: 0 0
Didn't get an invite hit me up with one, GT is gamaru
 7 years ago '07        #168
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 younggangsta_s said:
I was thinking about not evening messing with it this year just because offense is so difficult to stop. Injuries occur every 30 seconds and D-Grade HB/WR/TE break the 1st tackle every time.

Sh*t sucks brah.
u forgot to mention the kicking game.... man i had to go for 2 so many times because punts and kicks are a no no on all madden !!! injuries are a b**ch kenny phillips out 6 weeks already!

deon grant S dominque hixon WR micheal boley OLB on trade block
 7 years ago '05        #169
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
yo Ravens scratch that last msg, I'll have to play you on Sunday when I get back home. for some reason the xbox here is having issues with live so I'll just play you on mine sunday. I'll be available after 5pmEST
 7 years ago '04        #170
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
ok why my team got a asterisk lol....i picked up the cowboys...they werent taken on the liat so i grabbed em is that cool

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-12-2010 at 10:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #171
SouthKingpin 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 13 13
Gt: jsemien cardinals
 7 years ago '09        #172
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
my bad young i couldnt get on today to accept my invite but f**k it i aint gon trip send it again an give me dem Panthers.

GT: regular D3L
 7 years ago '10        #173
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
hey weis, most likely i cant get the game in tomorrow till the evening around 10pm est,,, if not then sat and sunday
 7 years ago '05        #174
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,222 | Props total: 15786 15786
 R4P said:
ravens I dunno if you still in alaska (think you said you were moving back) but let me know when you want to play. I'm working all day everyday but im still flexible so if you give me a time I can most likely play you.

I still haven't gotten the hang of Madden 11 (I've been playing NBA2k the last 3-4 months) so I expect to have a s**tty record this season :(
I live in VA now...I work 730am to 430pm monday thru friday. So just let know me when you want to play. Trust me, i'm no better at this game....i'm learning all over again too, especially with that worthless strategy pad.
 7 years ago '10        #175
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,713 | Props total: 11205 11205
 YngSwift said:
ok why my team got a asterisk lol....i picked up the cowboys...they werent taken on the liat so i grabbed em is that cool

[pic - click to view]

what are you retarded? look at the player list it clearly states the Cowboys are my team.

go pick the Lions or something scrub.
 7 years ago '05        #176
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Da Bawse n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

what are you retarded? look at the player list it clearly states the Cowboys are my team.

7 years ago '04        #177
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 Da Bawse n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

lol yea ok i cant wait till i play yo trick a.ss ima f**k u over...aint my fault u cant take care of ya broke a.ss game lil boy...cowboys was available on the list when i signed up for the franchise online so i picked em then i found out they were taken by Da Lawse n*gga.....who are u step ya rep up square and i switched em to the bengals which was evident on the front page before u came in b**chin but you wouldnt know that b**ch boy cuz ya game supposedly "messed up" lmao its only been out for a 3 dayz....is ur computer screen messed up 2....

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-14-2010 at 01:04 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #178
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
cmon...is it still sum animosity...can u really honestly tell me that u feel that what he said was funny?? i mean cmon u even edited it last nite that i had bengals and then he replys today about me having cowboys when all he had to do was read the 1st page...instead of bringin up sumthyn i mentioned a night earlier...i mean cmon younggangsta u honestly kno the truth and kno what he said cause no harm to make any banana go dead lol...
 7 years ago '10        #179
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
madden 11 is good. i like it. i feel adjusted to it too, finally.
 7 years ago '05        #180
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
cmon...is it still sum animosity...can u really honestly tell me that u feel that what he said was funny?? i mean cmon u even edited it last nite that i had bengals and then he replys today about me having cowboys when all he had to do was read the 1st page...instead of bringin up sumthyn i mentioned a night earlier...i mean cmon younggangsta u honestly kno the truth and kno what he said cause no harm to make any banana go dead lol...
1. The Cowboys have been gone since page 6.

2. Calm down brah.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy