Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1721
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 956 956
9ers, let's get this game it
 7 years ago '09        #1722
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 956 956
 12-15-2010, 07:10 PM         #1723
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ravens guy coming back?
 7 years ago '05        #1724
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
yo Rams when you can play?
 12-20-2010, 01:28 PM         #1725
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this lg is a joke. wk 15 took 6 days to advance...wk 16 took less than 2 how many gms were actually played? 3? but commish played so it dont matter. got 14 users left...wonder why. how many user v user gms are there on avg per week? like 2? have fun playing the cpu, fellas.
 7 years ago '05        #1726
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Julius Jackson said:
this lg is a joke. wk 15 took 6 days to advance...wk 16 took less than 2 how many gms were actually played? 3? but commish played so it dont matter. got 14 users left...wonder why. how many user v user gms are there on avg per week? like 2? have fun playing the cpu, fellas.
Hey dumbass, I didn't play my game until 1 hour before advance. Everybody in here knows the advance schedule. They knew it's getting advanced on time unless I can't get on

You played the Chiefs, a computer team. What's your excuse for not playin nerd? You keep bringin up how last weekend was a long advance. Hey. Nerd. I have a life, I was out of town. I meant to make Dominate commish before I left but it slipped my mind.

Sorry I don't nerd it up like you and play Madden all weekend. Dude has 10 posts and 60% of them are him complaining about the league.
 12-20-2010, 03:02 PM         #1727
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Hey dumbass, I didn't play my game until 1 hour before advance. Everybody in here knows the advance schedule. They knew it's getting advanced on time unless I can't get on

You played the Chiefs, a computer team. What's your excuse for not playin nerd? You keep bringin up how last weekend was a long advance. Hey. Nerd. I have a life, I was out of town. I meant to make Dominate commish before I left but it slipped my mind.

Sorry I don't nerd it up like you and play Madden all weekend. Dude has 10 posts and 60% of them are him complaining about the league.
first off, i only get on xbl after 10. im sure youve played 2-3x more madden gms than me, anyway. 2nd, no one plays in this lg...no one has a clue or gives a s**t whats going on. how many users havent played in weeks? den, bal, nyj, no...s**t, and theyre all potential playoff teams! what does that tell you? people dont give a ish about the lg. youre the damn commish and youve played like 1 gm vs a user ALL SEASON! what a f-n joke.

aint nobody posting s**t in here cept complaints or asking for gms (and getting no response). enjoyed playing dominate and holdthat, theyre solid owners, but this lg is just a disorganized/slapd!ck waste of time.
 7 years ago '05        #1728
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Julius Jackson said:
first off, i only get on xbl after 10. im sure youve played 2-3x more madden gms than me, anyway. 2nd, no one plays in this lg...no one has a clue or gives a s**t whats going on. how many users havent played in weeks? den, bal, nyj, no...s**t, and theyre all potential playoff teams! what does that tell you? people dont give a ish about the lg. youre the damn commish and youve played like 1 gm vs a user ALL SEASON! what a f-n joke.

aint nobody posting s**t in here cept complaints or asking for gms (and getting no response). enjoyed playing dominate and holdthat, theyre solid owners, but this lg is just a disorganized/slapd!ck waste of time.
Deuce nerd.
 12-20-2010, 05:11 PM         #1729
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Deuce nerd.
substantive response. kudos.
 7 years ago '05        #1730
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Julius Jackson said:
substantive response. kudos.
 7 years ago '09        #1731
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 956 956
Real talk tho, people need to play their games. If you can't play the game then let the other person know. 2 of my 3 loses, over some bullsh!t sim. If you're in the lg play your s**t.
 12-21-2010, 08:35 AM         #1732
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ay weaz I had left 2 move u can boot me I 4got 2 leave tha lg

right before the playoffs too , f**kk
 12-21-2010, 09:03 AM         #1733
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will the draft be?
 7 years ago '05        #1734
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Lions and niners need to get this game in so we can advance
 7 years ago '05        #1735
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Lions and niners need to get this game in so we can advance
 7 years ago '05        #1736
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #1737
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 MysticKJ said:

[pic - click to view]



Resigning period will be tomorrow after the Super Bowl. Monday will be the free agency bidding period and Tuesday will be the rookie draft.
 7 years ago '05        #1738
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
so how does FA work? what is the order for signing i guess...
 7 years ago '05        #1739
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
^ Log onto myleaguemanager.net. You do everything from there. Start with resigning your own players, then after that it's a bidding war. I don't think there's an order. Just whoever has the cap space and the highest bid.
 7 years ago '09        #1740
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 956 956
So what time is all this gonna go down? FA, draft and all that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy