Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1681
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 younggangsta_s said:
That would be true if this were real life. It's not though, this is Madden. Linebackers can cover anyone in man. We can play unranked now and I'll go through the whole I-form playbook and run every play that has the FB in the flats. It won't matter who's in there, if you are in man or zone that FB will be covered. I run the plays, I know. You still don't believe it, then let me show you first hand.

You said those formations were made to run and pass out of as if it were equal 50/50. I said they were made to run out ofe. Those formations are run first formations, hence why you have only 2 wideouts plus a tightend and fullback on the field.
It's pointless arguing because no matter what is said you will believe what you believe and the same can be said for me.
 7 years ago '05        #1682
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 Stupendamatic said:
It's pointless arguing because no matter what is said you will believe what you believe and the same can be said for me.
That's why I said I can show you in-game if you wanted, not that serious though.

Still can't believe dude left because he couldn't pick the same jersey color as me. It's funny and sad at the same time.
 7 years ago '05        #1683
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
I commend you on bein an active commish but your playstyle, your female tendencies and everything else f**ks it up for you and thats why no1 f**ks with you and talks about you behind your back.

Bottom line is, EVERYONE in here is here to play a game and enjoy ourselves we not here for the other lil s**t you bring to the table.

I just read this sh*t. n*gga, female tendencies? You quit a league because you can't match my jersey colors.

Everybody talks about me behind my back? Do I know anybody in here in real life? What that fu*k could any n*gga in here say to affect me? LMAOOOOOO!!!

People on Boxden.com are talking about my commissioner skills behind my back! Life is over!!!

:rofl2: @ "the other lil s**t you bring to the table." BWAHAHAHA! Get out yo feelings dude. You really are lame if you think I think twice about this Boxden sh*t or what anybody I've met on Xbox Live has to say about "me as a commissioner."

I'm screamin right now.
 7 years ago '05        #1684
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
you dudes are argueing over jersey colors
 7 years ago '04        #1685
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Peace to the n*gga MVP. It got annoying watching the hypocritical s**t for me as well so I just keep out the thread. I ain't beat for arguing with a n*gga everytime I say some s**t someone don't agree with or have a difference of opinion. The n*gga Weaz ain't a people person but he run a good league. So I just stay out of the thread.
 12-02-2010, 10:49 PM         #1686
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shouldnt the HOME TEAM choose their color first and then the away choose the other option? kinda stupid to both use colored jerseys.

im new to the lg but the sproles complaints seem to have some credence. 1st off, we all KNOW that motion--->FB flat pass is unstoppable unless u user cover the s**t...so if someones using a 95 spd (and sproles is a lot faster since his a.ss so small) in non shotgun formations or proform then id have to call bs as well. worth mentioning sproles has 35 catches (3rd most on sd) for 465 yds so far in just 8 gms. matthews has just 5 receptions. so basically weaz just dumps off to sproles at fb like 20% of the time i can totally see why people would complain that s**t aint sim.
 7 years ago '05        #1687
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 M I said:
Peace to the n*gga MVP. It got annoying watching the hypocritical s**t for me as well so I just keep out the thread. I ain't beat for arguing with a n*gga everytime I say some s**t someone don't agree with or have a difference of opinion. The n*gga Weaz ain't a people person but he run a good league. So I just stay out of the thread.
I'ma hypocrite? Not a people person? Why? Because I don't want to listen to people nitpicking about every little thing? Or because I didn't want to play with the same jersey colts (which is something I've never did).

You dudes don't realize how lax I am. I'm in 3 other ladies, and I can guarantee each commissioner would have booted every last person that was talking big boy sh*t in here. What happens when an NFL player says something about a Roger Goodell? How bout when an NBA player says something about David Stern? I let each and every one of you come here and complain and talk big sh*t, no matter how wrong or right you are.

I make running a league look easy. You can see with how MVPs league failed that it's not. You dudes got it easy. Like I said, every dude that was talkin big boy sh*t in any other league would have been caught a foot.

Julius Jackson said:
shouldnt the HOME TEAM choose their color first and then the away choose the other option? kinda stupid to both use colored jerseys.

im new to the lg but the sproles complaints seem to have some credence. 1st off, we all KNOW that motion--->FB flat pass is unstoppable unless u user cover the s**t...so if someones using a 95 spd (and sproles is a lot faster since his a.ss so small) in non shotgun formations or proform then id have to call bs as well. worth mentioning sproles has 35 catches (3rd most on sd) for 465 yds so far in just 8 gms. matthews has just 5 receptions. so basically weaz just dumps off to sproles at fb like 20% of the time i can totally see why people would complain that s**t aint sim.
That's all I was sayin. He should have just picked a different jersey.

I have played any users this year (correct me if I'm wrong). The computer blitzes almost every down so it's easy to hit the man wide open in the flats.

If you think it's such an advantage, like I told the a Lions, I'll play you and show you that Sproles will always be covered if you're in man or zone.
 12-03-2010, 02:49 PM         #1688
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:

I have played any users this year (correct me if I'm wrong). The computer blitzes almost every down so it's easy to hit the man wide open in the flats.

If you think it's such an advantage, like I told the a Lions, I'll play you and show you that Sproles will always be covered if you're in man or zone.
2 things.

u mean to tell me u havent played a user team yet this season?

if having sproles at FB is no advantage then why would u put him there?

maybe u can fool noobs into believing the flats r always covered but thats hardly reality. anyone with any knowledge of the gm knows there are loads of plays that are almost ALWAYS a guaranteed 10 yds to a SLOW FB, much less sproles. for a team that passes 75% of the time like you do having sproles at FB is a MASSIVE advantage. period.
 7 years ago '05        #1689
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Julius Jackson said:
2 things.

u mean to tell me u havent played a user team yet this season?

if having sproles at FB is no advantage then why would u put him there?

maybe u can fool noobs into believing the flats r always covered but thats hardly reality. anyone with any knowledge of the gm knows there are loads of plays that are almost ALWAYS a guaranteed 10 yds to a SLOW FB, much less sproles. for a team that passes 75% of the time like you do having sproles at FB is a MASSIVE advantage. period.
I put Sproles there because a FB can't break tackles in the open field. There may be routes that are unstoppable to the flats, but I don't run them so I wouldn't know. Every play I pick that has the FB going to the flats, the route ends at the sideline and he doesn't run any further. Please tell me how that's unstoppable?

I won't even waste time arguing with you (especially since you're a new cat with no weight around here). I can easily prove that that play and that route are easily covered if you play me unranked. All you have to do is ran man or zone, no user or hot routes needed. Put up or shut up.
 12-03-2010, 05:08 PM         #1690
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I'ma hypocrite? Not a people person? Why? Because I don't want to listen to people nitpicking about every little thing? Or because I didn't want to play with the same jersey colts (which is something I've never did).

You dudes don't realize how lax I am. I'm in 3 other ladies, and I can guarantee each commissioner would have booted every last person that was talking big boy sh*t in here. What happens when an NFL player says something about a Roger Goodell? How bout when an NBA player says something about David Stern? I let each and every one of you come here and complain and talk big sh*t, no matter how wrong or right you are.

I make running a league look easy. You can see with how MVPs league failed that it's not. You dudes got it easy. Like I said, every dude that was talkin big boy sh*t in any other league would have been caught a foot.

That's all I was sayin. He should have just picked a different jersey.

younggangsta_s said:
I put Sproles there because a FB can't break tackles in the open field. There may be routes that are unstoppable to the flats, but I don't run them so I wouldn't know. Every play I pick that has the FB going to the flats, the route ends at the sideline and he doesn't run any further. Please tell me how that's unstoppable?

I won't even waste time arguing with you (especially since you're a new cat with no weight around here). I can easily prove that that play and that route are easily covered if you play me unranked. All you have to do is ran man or zone, no user or hot routes needed. Put up or shut up.
so u never have sproles run anything but the dumpoff route? u can still quickhit that s**t and get 10 yds easy vs pretty much any coverage, even contain; and if its a man blitz that s**ts a TD. you got hester and tolbert, 2 very solid FBs, yet use sproles to get BS broken tackles? come on, man. you know u dont see that s**t on sunday so why resort to such lobby tactics?
 7 years ago '05        #1691
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Julius Jackson said:
so u never have sproles run anything but the dumpoff route? u can still quickhit that s**t and get 10 yds easy vs pretty much any coverage, even contain; and if its a man blitz that s**ts a TD. you got hester and tolbert, 2 very solid FBs, yet use sproles to get BS broken tackles? come on, man. you know u dont see that s**t on sunday so why resort to such lobby tactics?
All the FB ever runs is a flat route to the sidelines. That sh*t is nowhere near touchdown every play dude, you sound dumb. I see Jamaal Charles get the ball out of the backfield all day in 2 back sets boy. I only run I-Form so that's the only time I can use two passing-down backs.

Now, instead of actually getting on the sticks and being proven wrong, I bet you'll come in here and try to counterpoint it. How do you give directions in New York when you've never been? Either play me and see it in action, or stop fu*kin talkin like you've played me.

You're new and are already arguing and you seem to not like the league. I suggest you leave if you don't. Otherwise, play ball.
 12-03-2010, 05:45 PM         #1692
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
All the FB ever runs is a flat route to the sidelines. That sh*t is nowhere near touchdown every play dude, you sound dumb. I see Jamaal Charles get the ball out of the backfield all day in 2 back sets boy. I only run I-Form so that's the only time I can use two passing-down backs.

Now, instead of actually getting on the sticks and being proven wrong, I bet you'll come in here and try to counterpoint it. How do you give directions in New York when you've never been? Either play me and see it in action, or stop fu*kin talkin like you've played me.

You're new and are already arguing and you seem to not like the league. I suggest you leave if you don't. Otherwise, play ball.
o, im here to play. lg offers something different. just speaking my mind.

only time youll see jones/charles on the field together is in proset or shotgun, which is the way madden does it by default as well. thats cool. its just funny that youre trying to argue that sproles offers no advantage for you...but yet you say the only reason u start him at FB is because he offers u an advantage which one is it? i mean, the man has the 3rd most catches on yo damn team! almost 500 yds.

Last edited by Julius Jackson; 12-03-2010 at 05:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1693
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
This s**t like Groundhog Day at Bill Murray house.
 7 years ago '05        #1694
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Julius Jackson said:
o, im here to play. lg offers something different. just speaking my mind.

only time youll see jones/charles on the field together is in proset or shotgun, which is the way madden does it by default as well. thats cool. its just funny that youre trying to argue that sproles offers no advantage for you...but yet you say the only reason u start him at FB is because he offers u an advantage which one is it? i mean, the man has the 3rd most catches on yo damn team! almost 500 yds.
O.K., he can break tackles far better than the FB and that's the reason he's there. And? He has the 3rd. Who cares how many receptions he has? Passing game is based off medium to deep throws. He's 4th in yards on my squad (and I only throw to 5 players) and he's trailing that by damn near 250 yards. Hardly a main target.

Once again, you're still on here chatting instead of playing me. Same ol' internet thug/nerd loving to argue. Dude hasn't even been in the league a week.
 12-03-2010, 08:45 PM         #1695
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:

weaz and i talked this s**t through and we understand where were coming from now.
 7 years ago '05        #1696
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Julius Jackson said:
weaz and i talked this s**t through and we understand where were coming from now.
Cool dude in my books.
 12-04-2010, 07:50 AM         #1697
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gon stop steve smith?
 7 years ago '05        #1698
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 FLA RAiSED said:
who gon stop steve smith?
The Jets.
 12-04-2010, 12:08 PM         #1699
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s; said:
The Jets.
I'm tryna get Santonio or Revis next season in FA. Let's goo
 12-04-2010, 06:45 PM         #1700
Julius Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
raiders now 3-0 under new coach Jackson after beating previously 8-1 atl. who goes down next...?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy