Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 60
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1661
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
lucky you
 7 years ago '05        #1662
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
jk, welcome back
 11-28-2010, 12:43 PM         #1663
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol thanks, i appreciate it but i wantedd to play you ,
 7 years ago '09        #1664
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 958 958
Ravens get at me, sent my info on live
 7 years ago '05        #1665
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
^ Ravens are not on BX. Let me know if he doesn't hit you and I'll boot him. I won't advance until tomorrow because I'm still out of town.
 7 years ago '05        #1666
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 R4P said:

[pic - click to view]

where you at
i was checking replays of our game to see why my defenders weren't doing wtf i told them to do on your running plays and I noticed my n*gga Koa Misi's hair is long as f**k...

[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '05        #1667
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 MysticKJ said:
i was checking replays of our game to see why my defenders weren't doing wtf i told them to do on your running plays and I noticed my n*gga Koa Misi's hair is long as f**k...

[pic - click to view]


ol repunzel a.ss...



dude was trippin over his own hair tryna catch CJ
 7 years ago '05        #1668
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 R4P said:
ol repunzel a.ss...



dude was trippin over his own hair tryna catch CJ
ima have that hair cut for the second meeting...
 7 years ago '05        #1669
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
Always lose tha muthafu*kin sim games.
 7 years ago '05        #1670
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
#1 in the Power Rankings! :celebrate0:
 7 years ago '05        #1671
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
Titans when you wanna run this?
 7 years ago '05        #1672
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
The Jets n*gga quit the league because I wouldn't play him if he wore the same colored jersey as me. When does the away team get to wear dark colors and tell the home what jersey to wear? Where they do that at?????? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #1673
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
this msg is for all the real ballers in this league (Mystic/Mi/XiDominate/Bosshogoutlaw/Shortbus/Jusamazing) and any1 else I may have forgot.

Contrary to what Weaz will try to tell yall I left on my own terms. Dude was literally CRYING cuz i wore my home jersey while I was away (Honestly I find that disrespectful but dude does it to me all the time so I said ok let me do it back) Dude caught feelings and quit 2 times so I would change my jersey

I can't be in a league anymore where the commish of all people can bend the rules to his liking.

He wears his home colors when hes away (baby blue is still a home color dummy)
Dude puts Sproles at FB (real sim ball )
runs the same 5 plays over and over

and dude quit on me in the AFC championship last year when I was up 14-0. He tried to play me and say it was his connection....yea ok. (and yes I have proof)

Anyway, shoutout again to the rest of yall still around, I respect everyones game that I mentioned earlier. Goodluck the rest of the way, and enjoy the league without the shenanigans weaz puts into it.


Weaz no1 is here for you, you ever stop and think why everyone has/had beef with you? Newsflash its not cuz you're the best and we're hating, its cuz you're whiny and bend the rules to your own liking but dont give the rest of us the same privileges. I commend you on bein an active commish but your playstyle, your female tendencies and everything else f**ks it up for you and thats why no1 f**ks with you and talks about you behind your back.

Bottom line is, EVERYONE in here is here to play a game and enjoy ourselves we not here for the other lil s**t you bring to the table.
 7 years ago '05        #1674
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 younggangsta_s said:
The Jets n*gga quit the league because I wouldn't play him if he wore the same colored jersey as me. When does the away team get to wear dark colors and tell the home what jersey to wear? Where they do that at?????? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
when the commish sends you a msg sayin "WTF I WILL NOT PLAY YOU IF YOU DONT CHANGE" you really dont have much choice

I know how you work, you woulda threatend to boot me over a jersey so I said f**k it. If you catchin feelings over a jersey and nitpicking at every little thing i do (like making subs and accusing me of running clock) then I cant be in a league with you. Thank me later
 7 years ago '05        #1675
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
^ n*gga screenshot my message. I clearly said I'm not playing you if you wear the same colored jersey. Never said anything about booting anybody. I honestly didn't think you would be that gay and quit a league because you can't wear the same exact jersey as the home team. Quit being lame n*gga. Who tha fu*k wants to play where the same jersey? Nobody plays like that gay dude.

And if you ever notice, I put Sproles in at FB on passing plays. That's no different then running a 2 back set in Shotgun. Tell me how that's cheese n*gga? Name one time I ran the ball with Sproles at FB.

Like I said, dude has been salty ever since I beat him in the playoffs. Get over it dude, it's a fu*kin video game. You really seemed like a cool n*gga, but I guess losing in Madden raised your skirt. LMFAO!!!

Oh yea, please find one other opponent who says I try to rock the same color jersey as them. Please post this. I always make sure I rock as different a color as possible to avoid throwing interceptions. I rock the 1960s sky blue jersey w/yellow pants if I'm away and the 1970s navy blue jersey w/navy blue pants when I'm home. If the home team has a jersey color similar to sky blue, then I rock the AFL throwback jersey w/yellow pants. Tha fu*k outta here lame. Dude is really still in his feelings over a Madden game that happened weeks ago. Where they do that at?
 7 years ago '05        #1676
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
Then to top it off, this n*gga wrote a goodbye letter. That shows you where he's coming from.
 7 years ago '05        #1677
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 R4P said:
Dude puts Sproles at FB (real sim ball )
damn I remember he did that s**t last year, was annoying always passing to him in the flats. Hadn't played him this year so I was hoping that bs stopped.

Sucks to see you go MVP...

 younggangsta_s said:
And if you ever notice, I put Sproles in at FB on passing plays. That's no different then running a 2 back set in Shotgun. Tell me how that's cheese n*gga? Name one time I ran the ball with Sproles at FB.
Actually it's a lot different. Lining up a Sproles at FB in a power formation (I, Storng, Weak) is a major advantage. Those formation are balanced and made to run or pass out of. Shotgun is a pass first formation.


Last edited by Stupendamatic; 12-01-2010 at 05:30 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1678
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 Stupendamatic said:
damn I remember he did that s**t last year, was annoying always passing to him in the flats. Hadn't played him this year so I was hoping that bs stopped.

Sucks to see you go MVP...



Actually it's a lot different. Lining up a Sproles at FB in a power formation (I, Storng, Weak) is a major advantage. Those formation are balanced and made to run or pass out of. Shotgun is a pass first formation.
What advantage is that? The only time Sproles ever gets the ball is if the defense is over aggressive and leaves him open on a blitz. The same would happen in any Shotgun set. You blitz and leave someone uncovered, you're going to get burned. If you don't blitz, Sproles (or any one of my other runningbacks) will be covered step for step since their route running is so low. The man coverage is excellent this year, even with linebackers. The only reason he's on the field is for an escape route.

And I-Form is definitely not a passing formation (neither is Strong or Weak). Formations like those are run first.
 7 years ago '05        #1679
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 younggangsta_s said:
What advantage is that? The only time Sproles ever gets the ball is if the defense is over aggressive and leaves him open on a blitz. The same would happen in any Shotgun set. You blitz and leave someone uncovered, you're going to get burned. If you don't blitz, Sproles (or any one of my other runningbacks) will be covered step for step since their route running is so low. The man coverage is excellent this year, even with linebackers. The only reason he's on the field is for an escape route.

And I-Form is definitely not a passing formation (neither is Strong or Weak). Formations like those are run first.

A FB with a 90+ speed is a tremendous advantage.

You can't compare using 2 HB's in a power formation to a shotgun formation. I believe I did say teams run and pass out of the I, strong, weak formations so what are you getting at by saying they are run first and not passing formations? Every Sunday plenty of teams run a balanced offense out of those sets.
 7 years ago '05        #1680
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 Stupendamatic said:
A FB with a 90+ speed is a tremendous advantage.

You can't compare using 2 HB's in a power formation to a shotgun formation. I believe I did say teams run and pass out of the I, strong, weak formations so what are you getting at by saying they are run first and not passing formations? Every Sunday plenty of teams run a balanced offense out of those sets.
That would be true if this were real life. It's not though, this is Madden. Linebackers can cover anyone in man. We can play unranked now and I'll go through the whole I-form playbook and run every play that has the FB in the flats. It won't matter who's in there, if you are in man or zone that FB will be covered. I run the plays, I know. You still don't believe it, then let me show you first hand.

You said those formations were made to run and pass out of as if it were equal 50/50. I said they were made to run out ofe. Those formations are run first formations, hence why you have only 2 wideouts plus a tightend and fullback on the field.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy