| 6 years ago||
Free agency will all be done through starting as of now.
DO NOT SIGN OR RELEASE PLAYERS IN-GAME OR PERFORM SIGN-AND-DROP-TRADES. All free agents signings will be through myleaguemanager.net from now on. You may still do regular trades in-game.
More on myleaguemanager.net:
A third-party tool created by an avid Madden fan, leagueManager is more like a next-gen League Daddy website tailored just for Madden 11. By using leagueManager, you enable your Madden Online Franchise to incorporate free agency, player contracts, a salary cap, holdouts and even Pro Bowl nominations. Simply put, an actual in-depth offseason comes into play with leagueManager in tow.
"LM now not only grabs and syncs data from the EA franchise website, but it can also add/drop players to the live in-game rosters. So if you add/drop a player, LM will automatically go to your in-game roster and make the change for you. This is especially handy during the free-agency bidding period and the player re-signing period. Once the league commissioner closes the bidding or re-signing period, LM automatically drops the players not re-signed and adds the winning bidders' players to their respective teams."
*Full stat tracking for the life of the franchise.
*LM is now completely stand-alone in the fact that all adds/drops you make in LM automatically update your live in-game rosters.
*New (Optional) salary cap model that takes into account both positional and overall weightings.
*Season 2 stats synching correctly; if yours are mixed up, email me your league name so I can purge bad stats so you can re-synch the good stats.
Further Updates and Details:
- When you run your player re-sign period, all contract renewals are tracked. When the commish, or admin closes re-signing period, leagueManager finds those players that were not resigned and automatically drops from the in-game rosters.
- When you run your free agency bidding period at the beginning of each season, LM tracks all bids. When the commish/admin closes the bidding period, LM automatically makes all the signings to the winning teams. The commish does not need to make any changes to rosters at all.
- When a league member or commissioner drops/add a player in LM, the change is automatically reflected on the live in-game roster.
- leagueManager will NOT allow you to drop below the minimum needed players to field a team. If you do not sign a player in re-signings and that player is needed to keep your roster numbers intact, LM will sign that player automatically (you may drop later if you fulfill roster requirements)
- From the main team page, by clicking on a players name, you will get an overview of their career statistics in the league (starting with the first season you successfully synched statistics in LM)
- New salary cap model does not require contracts to be re-calculated
- Sorting of all statistics (Passing, Rushing, Receiving, Defensive, Team Offense, Team Defense)
- Ability to save EA username and password to prevent having to enter it every time you synch (optional)
- Ability to a.ssign contracts for players on teams without contracts only
- Greater stability and bug tracking
Last edited by Y.G.; 11-10-2010 at 04:20 PM..