Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2010, 03:43 PM         #1441
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gg mvp
 7 years ago '05        #1442
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 xcavzxkingx23 said:
Gg mvp
gg...

i know you thought you had CJ bottled up in the first half but he CANNOT BE CONTAINED!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #1443
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13769 13769
Just saw that these gay dudes were gossiping about me.

JSMOKER said:
man this n*gga sensitive.... what i just put in the thread is the truth. watch him come up wit some dumb s**t... he go back on his word man... i played a whole season last yr and he said i was duckin folk. same people tryin to label me a ducker got smashed by me... i got 3 sim losses and hurt players cuz he wont boot n*ggas after i tell him they not responding. and then say im complaining confused man.
 YngSwift said:
lmaooo that n*gga a str8 square....i hope cuzz dont act like that in real life..he prolly dont hang around real n*ggaz so he dont know the codes of the street....str8 hoe cake over a fantasy league lmao
 JSMOKER said:
just wanna know what ur thoughts are after reading the lg thread? dude is sensitive imo...
Source:

7 years ago '05        #1444
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
swift tell me how my a.ss taste.

quitting when I'm up 14 just not whats hot in the hood
 7 years ago '05        #1445
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4771 4771
yo Giants, when can you play?
 7 years ago '06        #1446
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,563 | Props total: 203 203
 7 years ago '05        #1447
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
Why are you dying bro-ham?
 7 years ago '09        #1448
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 962 962
^Rams when you tryin to get that game in? Holla at me I sent you my info on live
 7 years ago '05        #1449
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
gotdamn Jabo how you drop 98 on someone
 7 years ago '05        #1450
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4771 4771
 R4P said:
gotdamn Jabo how you drop 98 on someone
damn...

also, Giants can you play?
 7 years ago '05        #1451
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Swift was terrified to play me.
 7 years ago '05        #1452
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
Source:

[/QUOTE]

my dude get a life well i see nothin is private on this website . Whole time i told u on live i think u sensitive and by you posting this proves my point (still salty?,i hope not) Anything said in my PM has been said through post on this thread or on live so.
 7 years ago '05        #1453
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 R4P said:
I was about to drop 70 but dude quit on me with 55 seconds left, me on his goaline cuz he kept getting his players injured
come on son!!! u and me both know that s**t was fluke... like 5 of my players got hurt and one out for the season (how do i get my players injured, my center got a broken jaw). I already said you can have the game. As far as the blow out good job JETS (didnt really care after the first game cut off with me up goin into half; and dont care if u were gettin ball back at half ) Got elibriated b4 the next time we played (not excuse) and kept it movin. n*ggas be fakin, thats the 1st time you ever just beat me like that. just worry bout makin it to the Super Bowl my dude (AFC is pretty tight).

You did a good job adjusting to my lil scheme in the 2nd game after you seemed to have difficulties the first game.
 7 years ago '05        #1454
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
Source:

my dude get a life well i see nothin is private on this website . Whole time i told u on live i think u sensitive and by you posting this proves my point (still salty?,i hope not) Anything said in my PM has been said through post on this thread or on live so.
1. You've been on Boxden how long and don't know how to quote?

2. I need a life? I think you have that backwards. You took time out of your day to privately message somebody over the internet, you don't know, about somebody else you don't know.

3. Salty? By the looks of it, you were the one expressing their feelings to a random person on the internet. I'd say you're the sensitive one.

4. Now you don't have gay boy Swift or gay boy Weis to d!ckride.

Last edited by Y.G.; 11-01-2010 at 09:15 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #1455
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
come on son!!! u and me both know that s**t was fluke... like 5 of my players got hurt and one out for the season (how do i get my players injured, my center got a broken jaw). I already said you can have the game. As far as the blow out good job JETS (didnt really care after the first game cut off with me up goin into half; and dont care if u were gettin ball back at half ) Got elibriated b4 the next time we played (not excuse) and kept it movin. n*ggas be fakin, thats the 1st time you ever just beat me like that. just worry bout makin it to the Super Bowl my dude (AFC is pretty tight).

You did a good job adjusting to my lil scheme in the 2nd game after you seemed to have difficulties the first game
Bruh, while yes, you were up 7-0 heading into the half (before the dissconnect). You failed to mention that the entire game first half we were punting the ball back and forth and the ONLY reason you got a TD was thanks to a wack fumble in the snow that you happened to return. Neither of us could get anything going in that game we were both playing good D.

It's one thing to drive down the field and score. Or to user pick and return it for a TD. all you did was get lucky with a fumble and return it. Fumbles are luck in this game

Me n you always have close games majority of the time, this is the first time I've blown you out LIKE THIS but its not the first ive blown you out. I respect your game so its all good, but I drop close to 70 on someone, you best believe you gonna hear about it
 7 years ago '05        #1456
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 R4P said:
Bruh, while yes, you were up 7-0 heading into the half (before the dissconnect). You failed to mention that the entire game first half we were punting the ball back and forth and the ONLY reason you got a TD was thanks to a wack fumble in the snow that you happened to return. Neither of us could get anything going in that game we were both playing good D.

It's one thing to drive down the field and score. Or to user pick and return it for a TD. all you did was get lucky with a fumble and return it. Fumbles are luck in this game

Me n you always have close games majority of the time, this is the first time I've blown you out LIKE THIS but its not the first ive blown you out. I respect your game so its all good, but I drop close to 70 on someone, you best believe you gonna hear about it
Indeed we did go back and forth, dont matter how u score ( a score is a score like a win is a win) wasnt luck my dude when i hit the hit stick... tomlinson got punished...(it was raining by the way lol)
but its not the 1st time u blew me out??? when was the other time... (cause i cant recall, and my mind would never want to keep that in mind anyways)

cause i have never given up that many points ever unless i was scoring alot too...

No excuse/real talk but its not that hard to play good D wit the Jets :shrug...

Last edited by JSMOKER; 11-01-2010 at 01:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1457
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
1. You've been on Boxden how long and don't know how to quote?

2. I need a life? I think you have that backwards. You took time out of your day to privately message somebody over the internet, you don't know, about somebody else you don't know.

3. Salty? By the looks of it, you were the one expressing their feelings to a random person on the internet. I'd say you're the sensitive one.

4. Now you don't have gay boy Swift or gay boy Weis to d!ckride.
1. i really dont post on this forum like U do so really dont care bout makin sure my post is perfect... check the file...

2. I actually work and have breaks in between just like you have time in between your classes to comment in numerous threads and post stats on bx all day
3. Expressing my feelings by calling you soft ok and im sensitive but you posting pm's in your thread that dont concern anyone else. I guess if i pm'd someone "i smashed your chick or some s**t" u would post that too
4.dont need none of them to ride for me i ride dolo smh

ON MY BREAK BTW GOOD DAY
 7 years ago '05        #1458
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
1. i really dont post on this forum like U do so really dont care bout makin sure my post is perfect... check the file...

2. I actually work and have breaks in between just like you have time in between your classes to comment in numerous threads and post stats on bx all day
3. Expressing my feelings by calling you soft ok and im sensitive but you posting pm's in your thread that dont concern anyone else. I guess if i pm'd someone "i smashed your chick or some s**t" u would post that too
4.dont need none of them to ride for me i ride dolo smh

ON MY BREAK BTW GOOD DAY
If you can't see how lame it is to private message somebody (which you only know as a screenname) concerning another person on the internet (which you only know as a screenname), you sir, fail at life.

I make internet n*ggas get in they feelings IRL.
 7 years ago '05        #1459
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
. (cause i cant recall, and my mind would never want to keep that in mind anyways)

last year's franchis(es). we'd always have close games, (3-7 point wins) and usually whenever it was a close game you'd get the W but when I won I would win by 10+.

No excuse/real talk but its not that hard to play good D wit the Jets :shrug..
so If i give up points I suck, but if i dont give up points its cuz I have the Jets? lol aight man you blatantly hating now but its w/e

cause i have never given up that many points ever unless i was scoring alot too...
so I was the first to drop 70 on you? thanks

Last edited by R4P; 11-01-2010 at 02:37 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1460
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Lost on some sucka sh*t and lost my best corner for 3 weeks.

Playoffs not lookin too good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy