Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 171
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1321
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
 JSMOKER said:
Did u sim the lg yet weaz? (sure you did) but anyways i figured out why me and eagles game kept disconnecting... I didnt dl the new roster update. Ended up playin DWADE in MVP lg after... what a game (no disrespect)
Yea, I advanced both leagues. I don't think it was the roster update. It usually doesn't let you play if you don't have the new rosters. A couple other were having connection issues yesterday so you weren't the only ones.
 10-06-2010, 06:48 PM         #1322
Weaz Goodell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top Plays Of The Week

3.

[video - click to view]

2.

[video - click to view]

1.

[video - click to view]




Offensive Player Of The Week


[pic - click to view]



Alex Smith (49ers, QB) - 39 Attempts For 23 Completions, 454 Yards, 6 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week


[pic - click to view]



Sergio Kindle (LOLB, 49ers) - 5 Tackles, 2 Sacks, 2 Forced Fumbles, 1 Interception



Key Matchups

Texans (IMMA DO U) vs Dolphins (MysticKJ)
Prediction: Dolphins

Redskins (bugzy007) vs Patriots (DABIRDZxNESTx10)
Prediction: Redskins

Saints (XiDOMiNATE) vs Giants (JUSAMAZING)
Prediction: Giants

Falcons (Hold That11) vs Eagles (Bosshoggoutlaw2)
Prediction: Falcons

Ravens (Jabo Jabo Jabo) vs Steelers (DWADEHURTINEM)
Prediction: Ravens
 10-06-2010, 06:54 PM         #1323
Weaz Goodell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
  1. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 4 - 0

  2. Baltimore Ravens (Jabo Jabo Jabo) | 4 - 0

  3. Philadelphia Eagles (Bosshoggoutlaw2) | 3 - 1

  4. New York Giants (JUSAMAZING) | 3 - 1

  5. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 3 - 0

  6. New Orleans Saints (XiDOMiNATE) | 3 - 1

  7. Minnesota Vikings (miLLaTime420) |3 - 1

  8. Houston Texans (IMMA DO U) | 3 - 1

  9. Cincinnati Bengals (SoSwiftWitIt) | 2 - 1

  10. Atlanta Falcons (Hold That11) | 2 - 1
 7 years ago '05        #1324
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Weaz Goodell said:
  1. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 4 - 0

  2. Baltimore Ravens (Jabo Jabo Jabo) | 4 - 0

  3. Philadelphia Eagles (Bosshoggoutlaw2) | 3 - 1

  4. New York Giants (JUSAMAZING) | 3 - 1

  5. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 3 - 0

  6. New Orleans Saints (XiDOMiNATE) | 3 - 1

  7. Minnesota Vikings (miLLaTime420) |3 - 1

  8. Houston Texans (IMMA DO U) | 3 - 1

  9. Cincinnati Bengals (SoSwiftWitIt) | 2 - 1

  10. Atlanta Falcons (Hold That11) | 2 - 1
yo u gotta extend them Power Rankings to include all users...so we can feel special too...
 7 years ago '09        #1325
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 958 958
Frank Gore (93) is on the block
 7 years ago '04        #1326
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
LOL Gore is a beast. My running game is suffering without him.
 7 years ago '05        #1327
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 M I said:
LOL Gore is a beast. My running game is suffering without him.
u check ur pm's
 7 years ago '09        #1328
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 958 958
 M I said:
LOL Gore is a beast. My running game is suffering without him.
Yea he's a beast but I have McCoy and he's also pretty good so I decided I want a CB or a MLB
 7 years ago '05        #1329
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
yo Patriots when you trying to play this game?
 7 years ago '05        #1330
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Todd Heap
Leron Mcclain
Wes Welker

All On the trade block for cheap; just tell me what team you are and I'll see.
 10-09-2010, 02:39 PM         #1331
Weaz Goodell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top Plays Of The Week

N/A



Offensive Player Of The Week


[pic - click to view]



Desean Jackson (Eagles, WR) - 199 Yards, 8 Receptions, 1 Touchdown

Defensive Player Of The Week


[pic - click to view]



Ike Taylor (Ravens, CB) - 5 Tackles, 3 Interceptions



Key Matchups

Saints (XiDOMiNATE) vs Bears (KayG5000)
Prediction: Saints

Patriots (DABIRDZxNESTx10) vs Dolphins (MysticKJ)
Prediction: Dolphins

Texans (IMMA DO U) vs Ravens (Jabo Jabo Jabo)
Prediction: Ravens

Giants (JUSAMAZING) vs 49ers (mi is dead)
Prediction: 49ers

Chargers (Sherweaz) vs Vikings (miLLaTime420)
Prediction: Chargers

Bengals (SoSwiftWitIt) vs Titans (bosox1225)
Prediction: Bengals

Jets (MVPLAYER7) vs Broncos (SD I 517)
Prediction: Jets
 10-09-2010, 02:47 PM         #1332
Weaz Goodell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
  1. Baltimore Ravens (Jabo Jabo Jabo) | 5 - 0

  2. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 4 - 0

  3. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 4 - 0

  4. New York Giants (JUSAMAZING) | 4 - 1

  5. Atlanta Falcons (Hold That11) | 3 - 1

  6. Minnesota Vikings (miLLaTime420) | 4 - 1

  7. Cincinnati Bengals (SoSwiftWitIt) | 3 - 1

  8. Green Bay Packers (blkmamba33) | 3 - 1

  9. Miami Dolphins (MysticKJ) | 3 - 2

  10. Philadelphia Eagles (Bosshoggoutlaw2) | 3 - 2

  11. New England Patriots (DABIRDZxNESTx10) | 3 - 2

  12. St. Louis Rams (snowy8171) | 3 - 2

  13. Indianapolis Colts (COACH Mr GOOSE) | 3 - 2

  14. New Orleans Saints (XiDOMiNATE) | 3 - 2

  15. Houston Texans (IMMA DO U) | 3 - 2

  16. San Francisco 49ers (mi is dead) | 2 - 2

  17. Tennessee Titans (bosox1225) | 2 - 2

  18. Denver Broncos (SD I 517) | 2 - 3

  19. Chicago Bears (KayG5000) | 1 - 3

  20. Oakland Raiders (k12t1970sumtin) | 1 - 3

  21. Washington Redskins (bugzy007) | 1 - 3

  22. Pittsburgh Steelers (DWADEHURTINEM) | 1 - 4
 7 years ago '05        #1333
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Weaz Goodell said:
  1. Baltimore Ravens (Jabo Jabo Jabo) | 5 - 0

  2. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 4 - 0

  3. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 4 - 0

  4. New York Giants (JUSAMAZING) | 4 - 1

  5. Atlanta Falcons (Hold That11) | 3 - 1

  6. Minnesota Vikings (miLLaTime420) | 4 - 1

  7. Cincinnati Bengals (SoSwiftWitIt) | 3 - 1

  8. Green Bay Packers (blkmamba33) | 3 - 1

  9. Miami Dolphins (MysticKJ) | 3 - 2

  10. Philadelphia Eagles (Bosshoggoutlaw2) | 3 - 2

  11. New England Patriots (DABIRDZxNESTx10) | 3 - 2

  12. St. Louis Rams (snowy8171) | 3 - 2

  13. Indianapolis Colts (COACH Mr GOOSE) | 3 - 2

  14. New Orleans Saints (XiDOMiNATE) | 3 - 2

  15. Houston Texans (IMMA DO U) | 3 - 2

  16. San Francisco 49ers (mi is dead) | 2 - 2

  17. Tennessee Titans (bosox1225) | 2 - 2

  18. Denver Broncos (SD I 517) | 2 - 3

  19. Chicago Bears (KayG5000) | 1 - 3

  20. Oakland Raiders (k12t1970sumtin) | 1 - 3

  21. Washington Redskins (bugzy007) | 1 - 3

  22. Pittsburgh Steelers (DWADEHURTINEM) | 1 - 4
that's my commissioner...
 10-09-2010, 04:47 PM         #1334
Weaz Goodell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
that's my commissioner...

[pic - click to view]



Weaz Goodell Says...



I got you my brotha.
 10-09-2010, 06:09 PM         #1335
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im ready whenever phins.
 10-10-2010, 05:02 PM         #1336
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Game Phins.
 10-10-2010, 05:02 PM         #1337
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Needa Qb Anyone interested in trade!
 7 years ago '05        #1338
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 xcavzxkingx23 said:
Good Game Phins.

quit cheesin n*gga...

i don't care enough about Madden to argue back-n-forth, but u know what i'm talking about...i see u came in the thread quick to be ready to defend urself...
 10-10-2010, 05:08 PM         #1339
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:

quit cheesin n*gga...

i don't care enough about Madden to argue back-n-forth, but u know what i'm talking about...i see u came in the thread quick to be ready to defend urself...


yea arrd n*gga you the only one complaining that i won cuz you couldnt stop my run nor, pass and brady was injured n*gga please
 7 years ago '05        #1340
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 MysticKJ said:

quit cheesin n*gga...

i don't care enough about Madden to argue back-n-forth, but u know what i'm talking about...i see u came in the thread quick to be ready to defend urself...
let me guess he'd drop back 20-30 yds and bomb it to moss or someone?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy