Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1241
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 7 years ago '04        #1242
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 JSMOKER said:
QUOTE=FLA RAiSED;17062859]f**k Reggie Bush

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!!

:applause:

thank you thank you:agreement6: :agreement6::agreement6:

I would first like to thank the man up above. Without you i wouldnt be able to have these Championship Thumbs to win titles in crucial situations.

Thanks to the user pick in Madden 11 without you i dont know where i would be lol.

Last but not least,I would like to thank all the bx madden beef (mi, swift,weis and of course weaze), the pure entertainment kept me determined to win, and without some of that i dont think i would have been as low key. It was a tough task to get the LIONS to the playoffs .

I also would like to thank the falcons owner/weaz for bein a good sport and letting me use the team. It takes a true winner/hustler to make adjustments and adapt to different environments. The road was tough but we did it!!!! BROOKLYN (DC) WE DID IT!!!! (BIGGIE SMALLS voice)

EDIT: LET THE NEW SEASON BEGIN. G MEN ARE COMIN SO LOOK OUT... I KNOW I HAVE A COUPLE BULLETS AIMED AT MY HEAD. BUT I HAVE MY HELMET ON RUNNIN ZIG ZAGS FOLKS :dancingcool:... LETS GET IT[/QUOTE]

You had a great run but Calvin Johnson had one of the best CATCHES OF ALL TIME with :20 seconds left in the last game of the season or you don't even make the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #1243
space
space
 JSMOKER said:

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!!

:applause:

thank you thank you:agreement6: :agreement6::agreement6:

I would first like to thank the man up above. Without you i wouldnt be able to have these Championship Thumbs to win titles in crucial situations.

Thanks to the user pick in Madden 11 without you i dont know where i would be lol.

Last but not least,I would like to thank all the bx madden beef (mi, swift,weis and of course weaze), the pure entertainment kept me determined to win, and without some of that i dont think i would have been as low key. It was a tough task to get the LIONS to the playoffs .

I also would like to thank the falcons owner/weaz for bein a good sport and letting me use the team. It takes a true winner/hustler to make adjustments and adapt to different environments. The road was tough but we did it!!!! BROOKLYN (DC) WE DID IT!!!! (BIGGIE SMALLS voice)

EDIT: LET THE NEW SEASON BEGIN. G MEN ARE COMIN SO LOOK OUT... I KNOW I HAVE A COUPLE BULLETS AIMED AT MY HEAD. BUT I HAVE MY HELMET ON RUNNIN ZIG ZAGS FOLKS :dancingcool:... LETS GET IT

You had a great run but Calvin Johnson had one of the best CATCHES OF ALL TIME with :20 seconds left in the last game of the season or you don't even make the playoffs.

With that said congrats.

Also its gonna be a long season for me. Didn't see we had the draft yesterday and I missed it so didn't get a chance to draft a QB. last night I lost a sim to the panthers because tarvaris jackson has the accuracy of a blind parkinsons patient. 3 picks and a fumble lost

anyone tryin to trade me a QB?
 7 years ago '05        #1244
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:

I woulda traded you Sanchez but after playing the cpu yesterday with clemens I feel like his awareness got better (hence the 3 point increase) but all his passing ratings went down.

dude was throwing ducks all game, i had to yank him for sanchez
 7 years ago '04        #1245
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Speak to Jets, he may still think Clemens is a better QB than Sanchez.

And once again congrats to JSmoker. Definitely earned that s**t. I'm revamping my team for this playoff run. Already strengthened my secondary and running game is going to be even more ridiculous.

Chargers, Falcons and teams with a good passing attack were giving me fits last year.
 7 years ago '05        #1246
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:

With that said congrats.

Also its gonna be a long season for me. Didn't see we had the draft yesterday and I missed it so didn't get a chance to draft a QB. last night I lost a sim to the panthers because tarvaris jackson has the accuracy of a blind parkinsons patient. 3 picks and a fumble lost

I woulda traded you Sanchez but after playing the cpu yesterday with clemens I feel like his awareness got better (hence the 3 point increase) but all his passing ratings went down.

its about to be a LOOOOOOOOOONG season for me man, i got arguably the most talented team and no QB
 7 years ago '05        #1247
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 M I said:
Speak to Jets, he may still think Clemens is a better QB than Sanchez.

And once again congrats to JSmoker. Definitely earned that s**t. I'm revamping my team for this playoff run. Already strengthened my secondary and running game is going to be even more ridiculous.

Chargers, Falcons and teams with a good passing attack were giving me fits last year.
I responded b4 i seen your post
 7 years ago '05        #1248
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 notoriousthugzz said:

With that said congrats.
Weaz i uploaded that catch 4 u could u please load it when u have a chance. And i agree with everything u said (although Best fumbling on my 20 was a moment and= u not having a chance to even win )... all in all s**t happens... And i appreciate the love (even u mvp )
 7 years ago '05        #1249
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
TRADE UPDATE:

Ray Rice
Sergio Kindle
Jerome Dyer(Rookie Cover Corner with SPEED)

to 49ers

For Patrick Willis.

Make sure to watch the ravens!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #1250
space
space
 R4P said:

its about to be a LOOOOOOOOOONG season for me man, i got arguably the most talented team and no QB
i feel you man im in the same situation.

GREAT running game. GREAT OLine. GOOD WR. Good defense/ST

HORRIBLE QB
 7 years ago '05        #1251
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
Ravens Trade Block:

93-MLB-A | Ray Lewis (AWR=98/TAK=93/PUR=97/PRC=98)
91-FB-A | Leron Mcclain (TRK=90)
77-WR-B | Mark Clayton (CTH=81)
83-TE-B | Todd Heap (CTH=88/RTE=90/SPC=89)
 09-27-2010, 03:19 PM         #1252
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOOKIN FOR SOME LINEBACKERS WIlLING TO TRADE 80s and 90s! (Patriots)

Wes Welker.

Last edited by xcavzxkingx23; 09-27-2010 at 03:23 PM..
 09-27-2010, 03:28 PM         #1253
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jabo1091 said:
Ravens Trade Block:

93-MLB-A | Ray Lewis (AWR=98/TAK=93/PUR=97/PRC=98)
91-FB-A | Leron Mcclain (TRK=90)
77-WR-B | Mark Clayton (CTH=81)
83-TE-B | Todd Heap (CTH=88/RTE=90/SPC=89)

Welker and someone else for uncle ray ray
 7 years ago '05        #1254
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
eagles- bosshogg leave me some info to get at u on live... tryin to get this 1st game in asap.if not tonight anytime tommorrow after 7pm
 7 years ago '05        #1255
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 xcavzxkingx23 said:
Welker and someone else for uncle ray ray
welker and cunningham, lolb
 7 years ago '05        #1256
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 younggangsta_s said:
Dolphins, get @ me when you want to play. I'm good any time after 3:30 PM (central time).
i can play after MNF...eastern time here so after 11:30pm...or now...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 09-27-2010 at 06:08 PM..
 09-27-2010, 06:15 PM         #1257
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jabo1091 said:
welker and cunningham, lolb

haha bet xD
 7 years ago '05        #1258
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
eagles get at me
 09-28-2010, 02:15 PM         #1259
xcavzxkingx23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looking for WR all the recievers i got are 70 and up (patriots)
 09-28-2010, 05:14 PM         #1260
Weaz Goodell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Weaz Goodell Says...

Congratulations to the Detroit Lions (and Atlanta Falcons and New York Giants) for their Boxden Bowl I victory. All 3 of you are the BX Gamers League Champions.

Boxden Bowl I (2010 Season)

[pic - click to view]

I would like to present the Sherweaz Trophy to Boxden Bowl MVP, Calvin Johnson Jr.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Again, Detroit Lions (Atlanta Falcons and New York Giants), congratulations on a great season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy