most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1161
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 40ozHenny said:
Last post in here cause you guys are too dumb and ignorant to bother with::
I laughed @ Benson knowing it was your dudes name-I thought that was a funny pet name you had for him. I never mentioned him to begin with-u said he was the only GOOD player to leave and he left cause of us whining b*tches. He wasnt good, I proved it by saying all his games were simmed-he prolly asked u to sim it to give him a better chance at beating the cpu. And "Benson" needs to get a life and stop trying to stick up for youngboy-u guys are really looking silly
i need to get a life but you cant keep my name out your mouth.. funny part is that isnt even my name
f**king retard

GET OFF MY d!ck ONCE AGAIN

At least you know your one of the whining b**ches
[quote]

He wasnt good, I proved it by saying all his games were simmed
how does that prove anything you scrub Check my ranked stats little b**ch like i said

i haven't mentioned weaz once and haven't talked to him since i left the franchise so you girls need to come up with something new haha at sticking up for him what the f**k he need me for

female tendincies in here are strong...i said i wouldnt post but its jst tooo funyy that u act like you prved something because my opponents wouldn't play me !!! I guess you guys got in your circle jerk party chat and decided what true for yourselves !!! haha hanging out in party chat together LMAO LOSERS!!!!!!!!

YOU GOTTA PROVE YOURSELF ON AN ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD
 7 years ago '07        #1162
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 40ozHenny said:
Last post in here cause you guys are too dumb and ignorant to bother with::
I laughed @ Benson knowing it was your dudes name-I thought that was a funny pet name you had for him. I never mentioned him to begin with-u said he was the only GOOD player to leave and he left cause of us whining b*tches. He wasnt good, I proved it by saying all his games were simmed-he prolly asked u to sim it to give him a better chance at beating the cpu. And "Benson" needs to get a life and stop trying to stick up for youngboy-u guys are really looking silly
get off my d!ck not enough room for you

funny how nothing you said is even close to true you f**king jackass, who says "SILLY" anyway but girls and flaming f*gs

Since your retarded here are some bullets points
  • I AM Good at Madden ( CHECK MY RANKED STATS SINCE THAT WHAT COUNTS)
  • I did Leave because of you whiny b**ches
  • You didn't prove s**t funniest part for sure
  • I have a life your the one who sits in this thread 24/7 you f**king lame
  • Fags and Females are the only people allowed to use the word "SILLY"

Last edited by Benny2k; 09-24-2010 at 01:41 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1163
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 JSMOKER said:
@ me quitting

:rolllaugh@ me already tellin u i have proof and he just said in the thread he quit (but u still askin if he got proof I quit)

as far as playin again no point cuz if he winning who says i dont have the right to pull the plug (could go back and forth all day lol)
I'll just take the win so we can move on and i can hopefully try to get my game in 2day or
2morrow morning.
Why would I not ask him to provide proof if you quit the game before he quit? That would obviously change the situation. I'm looking at it from the commissioner's point of view, not yours or his.

Now, being that he admitted (rare occurence in this league) I'll sim the victory to the Lions and advance the week.

All playoff teams need to upload highlights for the next round, as I will start The Weekly Recap back up.
 7 years ago '05        #1164
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
And Weis quit because Jabo was gon scrape him twice a year. That's the real reason.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-24-2010 at 05:12 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1165
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Damn. People heated.
 7 years ago '05        #1166
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
I know this should go in the other thread but i cant wait til MVP lg start up all i have to say is

NFC EAST

7 years ago '05        #1167
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 235 235
 JSMOKER said:
I know this should go in the other thread but i cant wait til MVP lg start up all i have to say is

NFC EAST

my plan was to segregate all the people who had beef in one divison so they gotta deal with each other twice a season
 7 years ago '05        #1168
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:

my plan was to segregate all the people who had beef in one divison so they gotta deal with each other twice a season
You already know I had to move purposely to that division to scrape them scrubs twice a year.
[pic - click to view]

I had to leave my Chiefs but they'll be fine.

[pic - click to view]

EDIT: And you mean your plan was to integrate my n*gga, integrate.
 7 years ago '05        #1169
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Everybody add Weaz Goodell to your friend's list so I can streamline messaging to the league.
 7 years ago '08        #1170
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 younggangsta_s said:
And Weis quit because Jabo was gon scrape him twice a year. That's the real reason.
Check the stats....both you and him took an L

Thats why you have all this animosity toward me, it all makes sense your just a sore LOSER.

Last edited by 40ozHenny; 09-24-2010 at 05:32 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1171
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 235 235
 younggangsta_s said:
EDIT: And you mean your plan was to integrate my n*gga, integrate.
No, I meant segregate lol. As in segregate ya'll trouble makers away from everyone else in the league.

seg·re·gate/ˈsegriˌgāt/Verb
1. Set apart from the rest or from each other; isolate or divide.
 7 years ago '05        #1172
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Check the stats....both you and him took an L

Thats why you have all this animosity toward me, it all makes sense your just a sore LOSER.
Jabo scraped you in your rematch and I'll scrape you twice a year in the other league. Sore loser? n*gga you won because I couldn't challenge the failed 2-point conversion that should have been called good (check the replay, it's posted). n*gga actin like he blasted me or something.

Enjoy my nuts dropping on you twice a year.

R4P said:
No, I meant segregate lol. As in segregate ya'll trouble makers away from everyone else in the league.

seg·re·gate/ˈsegriˌgāt/Verb
1. Set apart from the rest or from each other; isolate or divide.
Naw my n*gga, integrate. As in integrate the beef my n*gga. F*ck these hooeess nniiggggaa!!!
 7 years ago '05        #1173
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Oh oh oh, I'll only be communicating league business through the Weaz Goodell GT so add it or miss vital league news.
 7 years ago '05        #1174
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Falcons won in the SIM (after I dropped half of their team, Lions suck!!! ) so the Lions will be using the Falcons as loaner team throughout the playoffs.

Falcons, you are not booted are anything of that nature. I have to boot you to allow the Lions to use the team. You can rejoin as soon as the playoffs are over or he loses. Whichever comes first. Hit me if you have questions.

Draft will more than likely be Sunday. Any suggestions on time? I'm thinking 7 PM (central time).
 7 years ago '05        #1175
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
LOL, everybody know im the boss don of madden.
 7 years ago '05        #1176
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ n*gga, I know you saw you them messages from Weaz Goodell. Give him what he asked. Don't ignore... The Commish!
 7 years ago '05        #1177
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Whats good witcha n*gga swift. Im ready for him to body me in this madden and he on netflix looking at eddie long on demand
 7 years ago '05        #1178
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ I messaged that n*gga earlier. We have a game in the other league too. n*gga hasn't even joined.
 7 years ago '05        #1179
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Meet Weaz Goodell

[pic - click to view]

The Commish!
 7 years ago '09        #1180
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 962 962
 younggangsta_s said:
Falcons won in the SIM (after I dropped half of their team, Lions suck!!! ) so the Lions will be using the Falcons as loaner team throughout the playoffs.

Falcons, you are not booted are anything of that nature. I have to boot you to allow the Lions to use the team. You can rejoin as soon as the playoffs are over or he loses. Whichever comes first. Hit me if you have questions.

Draft will more than likely be Sunday. Any suggestions on time? I'm thinking 7 PM (central time).
What about 830 ct? I got a tourney sunday not sure if I'll be back in town by 7 or not
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy