Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2010, 03:27 PM         #1141
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bress MVP
 7 years ago '05        #1142
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 JSMOKER said:
makes no sense dont sound like thats what WEIS talkin bout but whatever no problem... Did he tell u to sim my game too?

and ur a idiot. obviously i have to do that since like i stated earlier u dont listen to anyone (only a certain few), so y write a message when u clearly stated u ignore them in earlier post in this thread. Thanks for keepin me entertained durin my lunch break gump
I'm an idiot because I ignore your messages asking me about team records and scores? All stuff that you can check??? O.K. Keep asking other dudes to speak for you.

EDIT: And what else would Weis be talking about? He brought up Benny so he obviously thought he was a good player. Dumb dude just didn't know he wanted his games SIM-ed. Keep d*ck riding though.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-23-2010 at 04:29 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1143
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
this is what i mean how hard is it just to play your game and stfu, alot of yall seem like ya trying to prove something

im not even in the lg anymore and ppl bringing me up and s**t i mean come on none of yall know me or played me that's the funny part

my games were simmed either A. my clown a.ss opponents cant communicate B. Or I had the option to play and told him to just sim the game

im not gonna speak on anyone else situation but mine so i dunno what you a**holes are talking about

im still waiting on stat boy to check my REAL STATS
 7 years ago '05        #1144
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
this is what i mean how hard is it just to play your game and stfu, alot of yall seem like ya trying to prove something

im not even in the lg anymore and ppl bringing me up and s**t i mean come on none of yall know me or played me that's the funny part

my games were simmed either A. my clown a.ss opponents cant communicate B. Or I had the option to play and told him to just sim the game

im not gonna speak on anyone else situation but mine so i dunno what you a**holes are talking about

im still waiting on stat boy to check my REAL STATS
Brah, it's like a few n*ggas in here have some gay-contingency that they created to d*ck ride each other. Lions still in here chatting and still ain't played his playoff game. His was trying to hide yesterday by setting his profile to offline and ignoring the Falcons messages.
 7 years ago '04        #1145
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
LOL, now Weaz got himself a little man servant named Benson.
 7 years ago '05        #1146
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ LOL, now the team that has the "NFC on lock" is going to lose next round.
 7 years ago '07        #1147
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
a man servant thats the best you could come up w you f**king retard... how much this guy been paying you to ride his d!ck this whole thread f**got

i guess truth hurts and yo couldnt think if anything else to say

pretty sad your life is focused on some bx madden franchise sounds like all you girls had a little conference about me or something the way your on my f**king d!ck

Last edited by Benny2k; 09-23-2010 at 07:14 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #1148
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 M I said:
LOL, now Weaz got himself a little man servant named Benson.
only gay a.ss mother f**ker like you would have something like man servant on your mind you c*ck juggler

im out peace be with you ladies

enjoy you little madden franchise fantasy world
 7 years ago '05        #1149
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
a man servant thats the best you could come up w you f**king retard... how much this guy been paying you to ride his d!ck this whole thread f**got

i guess truth hurts and yo couldnt think if anything else to say

pretty sad your life is focused on some bx madden franchise sounds like all you girls had a little conference about me or something the way your on my f**king d!ck
I swear it's the same 3 - 4 dudes jerking each other off trying to decide whose turn it is to d*ck ride me. F*ckin groupies. Looks like they're focusing their d*ck ridin talents on you next.
 7 years ago '04        #1150
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
LOL @ "I call him Benson because his name is Benny". The f**k?

You have a nickname for a dude you met on a message board. It don't get much gayer than that.
 7 years ago '05        #1151
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
LOL @ M I still d*ck riding. The f*ck?

Too bad I didn't meet him on Boxden. Keep d*ck riding though groupie. It don't get much gayer than you.
 7 years ago '05        #1152
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
Brah, it's like a few n*ggas in here have some gay-contingency that they created to d*ck ride each other. Lions still in here chatting and still ain't played his playoff game. His was trying to hide yesterday by setting his profile to offline and ignoring the Falcons messages.

n*gga once again ur a idiot. i dont need to hide to play the game. we already set the time up therefore i would have no reason to duck him and i messaged him sayin give me a min. ...

EDIT: btw he quit on me in 2nd qtr. (lets see how this play out)

Last edited by JSMOKER; 09-24-2010 at 08:29 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #1153
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
[/B]

n*gga once again ur a idiot. i dont need to hide to play the game. we already set the time up therefore i would have no reason to duck him and i messaged him sayin give me a min. ...

EDIT: btw he quit on me in 2nd qtr. (lets see how this play out)
You were duckin him. He was asking me where you were at. I had to message you for you to even write him back.

Now, I'm a.ssuming the game disconnected again because if he quit you would have took a picture. He said it cut out, you said he quit. I asked you yesterday did the game say he quit and I didn't receive a response before I got off.
All I know is you two need to finish the game because the whole league is waiting on you. You need to quit waiting until peak hours on Madden to play. Try to get the game in earlier so there is less of a chance of disconnection.
 7 years ago '05        #1154
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
You were duckin him. He was asking me where you were at. I had to message you for you to even write him back.

Now, I'm a.ssuming the game disconnected again because if he quit you would have took a picture. He said it cut out, you said he quit. I asked you yesterday did the game say he quit and I didn't receive a response before I got off.
All I know is you two need to finish the game because the whole league is waiting on you. You need to quit waiting until peak hours on Madden to play. Try to get the game in earlier so there is less of a chance of disconnection.
i have pics dude. i msg'd u twice. i was even online wit dominate jabo and mvp waiting on ur response. do u need to see the pics and we started the game twice last night. first time server d/c 2nd time i was up 24 7 in 2nds qtr and he pulled plug. pm ur # if u doubt (which im sure u will)

BTW we scheduled a time i played him and in no way tried to duck this man so stop tryin to slander my GT lol. sorry i couldnt respond to msg's asap. Remind me of someone lmao. Man this entertainment is great.

Last edited by JSMOKER; 09-24-2010 at 09:58 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #1155
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
The first game I was up 35-17 with the ball on his 30 going into the 4th and it "cut out" so the next game we played it was the total opposite so I'll keep it 100 ya damn right I pulled the plug that time...If I can't win on a good game I'm not losing on a terrible game
 7 years ago '05        #1156
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
dog same thing happened to me 1st gm so come on son.

i had the lead the first game and server went down. so we played 2nd gm next day in which like u stated u did have the lead right b4 the 4th. i was heated 2nd game but i kept playin and tried to see if i could make somethin happen, unfortunately server went down again smh. I would have played til the end regardless of takin a L or comin back which like we agreed wasn't impossible.

now i had the lead in the third game in the 2nd qtr, if we kept playin and it d/c the 3rd game then ok. but u got heated and quit. U got stopped 1 possession and threw an int on the next. u were bout to lose on a terrible game just like i was the 2nd game but i didnt quit. like i told u earlier i respect ur honesty homie no beef u seem cool but rules are rules.
 7 years ago '08        #1157
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 younggangsta_s said:
I'm an idiot because I ignore your messages asking me about team records and scores? All stuff that you can check??? O.K. Keep asking other dudes to speak for you.

EDIT: And what else would Weis be talking about? He brought up Benny so he obviously thought he was a good player. Dumb dude just didn't know he wanted his games SIM-ed. Keep d*ck riding though.
Last post in here cause you guys are too dumb and ignorant to bother with::
I laughed @ Benson knowing it was your dudes name-I thought that was a funny pet name you had for him. I never mentioned him to begin with-u said he was the only GOOD player to leave and he left cause of us whining b*tches. He wasnt good, I proved it by saying all his games were simmed-he prolly asked u to sim it to give him a better chance at beating the cpu. And "Benson" needs to get a life and stop trying to stick up for youngboy-u guys are really looking silly
 7 years ago '05        #1158
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Last post in here cause you guys are too dumb and ignorant to bother with::
I laughed @ Benson knowing it was your dudes name-I thought that was a funny pet name you had for him. I never mentioned him to begin with-u said he was the only GOOD player to leave and he left cause of us whining b*tches. He wasnt good, I proved it by saying all his games were simmed-he prolly asked u to sim it to give him a better chance at beating the cpu. And "Benson" needs to get a life and stop trying to stick up for youngboy-u guys are really looking silly
Didn't read. LOL.

Weis, you been lurking here for 2 days now (yea I saw your weak a.ss name at the top). You just now have the courage to speaks? Boi stop. Kick rocks.

Falcons, if you quit I have to give the Lions the win (unless you have proof he quit). Rules are the rules, unless he wants to play you again. Other than that I don't see any other way around this situation.
 7 years ago '05        #1159
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 younggangsta_s said:
Didn't read. LOL.

Weis, you been lurking here for 2 days now (yea I saw your weak a.ss name at the top). You just now have the courage to speaks? Boi stop. Kick rocks.

Falcons, if you quit I have to give the Lions the win (unless you have proof he quit). Rules are the rules, unless he wants to play you again. Other than that I don't see any other way around this situation.
then you can give him the win(unless he wants to play) cause yea i quit i was pissed like anyone else would have been in that situation...i couldnt help but feel shafted after the game "coincedently" lost connection right after he fumbled in his own territory down 3 scores already

Lions if u didnt pull the plug then my bad no beef u seem like a cool dude through the messeges
 7 years ago '05        #1160
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Didn't read. LOL.

@ me quitting

:rolllaugh@ me already tellin u i have proof and he just said in the thread he quit (but u still askin if he got proof I quit)

as far as playin again no point cuz if he winning who says i dont have the right to pull the plug (could go back and forth all day lol)
I'll just take the win so we can move on and i can hopefully try to get my game in 2day or
2morrow morning.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy