most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1121
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Still can't explain about being a man whether online or offline...peace-u guys enjoy I wish everyone the best.
 7 years ago '08        #1122
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
so because my games were simmed i cant be good at madden this madden franchise sounds like your life

do me a favor go ahead and check my record online

little kids like you are the reason i left this stupid a.ss online franchise bunch of babies think this is the real nfl and s**t get a life
Ur still checkin on this franchise after u been left for like 2 weeks and after ur name is mentioned u post not 5 mins after n u telling people to get a life.
 7 years ago '08        #1123
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
That's cool.

You do realize he told me sim those games right? I told you before, that's tha homie. We have regular conversations. He was out and about and would just tell me to SIM since he wasn't by is Box. He left because other players were dodging him and dudes like you were whining.
So I told you I didnt want a SIM loss but that didnt stop you... Because you have regular conversations with him he's good at Madden and good at communicating with his opponent? He had a good record cause he played against the cpu and u sat his opponents when u simmed his games. He left cause Halo came out and like he said he didnt give a sh*t about this franchise, am I loser cause I give a s**t about this franchise? I thought cause I gave a sh*t is why the franchise was a good one to begin with. You guys do what you want, but I always contacted my opponent and I played good games, you want me to seem like a b*tch cause I care about a franchise that you run, however you run the good players out so you can finish 14-2 and win the Superbowl.

Keep doing what you do, but I know whether online, offline, in person or behind peoples back I'm real, I dont act differently cause a screen is in front of me.
 7 years ago '07        #1124
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
thats pretty funny that you think i was waiting for this opportunity i check this thread all the time out of entertainment bunch of f**king clowns in here

not my fault i was on your mind and you went and checked some bulls**t stats like that meant something.... like lemme go find some stats so i can prove my point on a forum GTFO get a hobby
 7 years ago '07        #1125
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 40ozHenny said:
Still can't explain about being a man whether online or offline...peace-u guys enjoy I wish everyone the best.
werent you leaving or...........

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #1126
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
thats pretty funny that you think i was waiting for this opportunity i check this thread all the time out of entertainment bunch of f**king clowns in here

not my fault i was on your mind and you went and checked some bulls**t stats like that meant something.... like lemme go find some stats so i can prove my point on a forum GTFO get a hobby

Your still wasting your time checking this board, I thought you had a hobby??
 7 years ago '08        #1127
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:

[pic - click to view]

I thought you been left???
 7 years ago '08        #1128
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yes, very, I lost a deal in which I was going to acquire a deli and turn it into a rib and wing spot so I am very mad which is why I keep stressing my point about manning up...whats your excuse???
 7 years ago '04        #1129
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 younggangsta_s said:
Duece.

What fascination? It's one n*gga. I'm adding a bunch of quality players at the draft regardless so he won't be missed. You've been d*ckriding him too much, if you want to leave you can go also. Dude couldn't even answer truthfully (his response was that "I wooonnnn" or he "was high") why he was cheating and breaking rules and you're giving him dutch riders. Doesn't matter to me either way.
Why you take everything so personal?
 7 years ago '05        #1130
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
If you're switching teams do it now before the new owners join. Any baller that made the playoffs can't switch teams.
 7 years ago '05        #1131
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
check his stats-I bet he had at least 7 gms which were simmed....
 7 years ago '05        #1132
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 235 235
 JSMOKER said:
hey weaz not sayin falcons pulled the plug, but him sayin he was in the defensive playcall screen when the connection got lost right when i got tackled after the int is fishy (when that happens u cant continue, like madden 10?). there was no lag the whole game then all of a sudden it goes out when i get a int with the lead
thats happened to me before too, EA and their servers are just f**ked up
 7 years ago '05        #1133
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 NjGiant420 said:

[pic - click to view]

Dude is a groupie Benson. He's trying to act high and mighty but I bet he won't tell how he kept playing the CPU last year when the Bills (Lions this year) started over after kickoff to switch playbooks. I wrote dude like 5 times and he just kept playing the CPU. Yea Weis, that's real manly.
 7 years ago '08        #1134
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
Benson??

Weaz even your insult game is slippin, your bringing up sh*t that happend a yr ago?
 7 years ago '05        #1135
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Benson??

Weaz even your insult game is slippin, your bringing up sh*t that happend a yr ago?
Did this idiot really think I called him Benson as an insult? How did you manage to fund your business because you're obviously to dumb to be able to acquire enough funds on your own.

I call Benny (Giants) Benson from time to time you turd. That wasn't an insult to yous.lut.

Who cares if it happened a year ago, it still happened and you pulled a b*tch move. You can't act high and mighty when you pull weak sh*t like that.

S'all good. I'll enjoy scraping you in my n*gga MVP's league 2 times a year and makin sure you don't make the playoffs. Jabo is the real reason you're leaving scrub.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-23-2010 at 12:22 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1136
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
You're co-signing n*ggas who don't know wtf they talking bout. Benny told me to SIM the games. Quit d*ck riding so much.

As far as the Falcons go, I don't think he quit or disconnected. EA's servers have been tearin' up (I was scrapin the 9ers and it cut out). On top of that, he's one of the O.G. ballers that doesn't have 1 complaint. I give him the benefit of the doubt.
 7 years ago '05        #1137
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
fool im not d!ckriding. sound like u d!ckridin ur so called man ("Benny told me to SIM the games"). u listen to him but won't listen to anyone else in ur lg. as far as what WEIS said, its true he got simmed alot. and one of those was against me so i can atest to that. (along wit someone else complainin he wouldnt play becuz he was busy playin halo).
I was ready to play but since he was so called out of town (whole time seen he was online, i sent him messages b4 and he didnt respond) u simmed instead of me gettin to play the cpu (same time last yr i wouldve been/was booted for the move he pulled). I've takin at least 3 sim losses cuz (not trippin now cuz i made the playoffs) unlike last yr u wouldnt boot players who didnt respond or show up b4 deadline. No beef either but how can i not cosign somethin thats true. U ask for dedication to ur lg and then get mad when folks try to be dedicated or have a problem.

Last edited by JSMOKER; 09-23-2010 at 12:55 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1138
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 younggangsta_s said:
You're co-signing n*ggas who don't know wtf they talking bout. Benny told me to SIM the games. Quit d*ck riding so much.

As far as the Falcons go, I don't think he quit or disconnected. EA's servers have been tearin' up (I was scrapin the 9ers and it cut out). On top of that, he's one of the O.G. ballers that doesn't have 1 complaint. I give him the benefit of the doubt.
I didnt pull no plug and i do see why it may have looked like i did but there was like a minute before the half and I got ball at the half there was no point to pull the plug
 7 years ago '05        #1139
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
fool im not d!ckriding. sound like u d!ckridin ur so called man ("Benny told me to SIM the games"). u listen to him but won't listen to anyone else in ur lg. as far as what WEIS said, its true he got simmed alot. and one of those was against me so i can atest to that. (along wit someone else complainin he wouldnt play becuz he was busy playin halo).
I was ready to play but since he was so called out of town (whole time seen he was online, i sent him messages b4 and he didnt respond) u simmed instead of me gettin to play the cpu (same time last yr i wouldve been/was booted for the move he pulled). I've takin at least 3 sim losses cuz (not trippin now cuz i made the playoffs) unlike last yr u wouldnt boot players who didnt respond or show up b4 deadline. No beef either but how can i not cosign somethin thats true. U ask for dedication to ur lg and then get mad when folks try to be dedicated or have a problem.
You're d!ck riding because you're co-signing a dude who doesn't know what tha f*ck he's talking about. He brought up Benny's games because he thought they got SIM-ed without him knowing. He was wrong!!! Benny told me to sim them so dumbass dude didn't have a point and you co-signed.

I forgot I am talking to the dude who writes other people and asks them to write me on his behalf.
 7 years ago '05        #1140
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
You're d!ck riding because you're co-signing a dude who doesn't know what tha f*ck he's talking about. He brought up Benny's games because he thought they got SIM-ed without him knowing. He was wrong!!! Benny told me to sim them so dumbass dude didn't have a point and you co-signed.

I forgot I am talking to the dude who writes other people and asks them to write me on his behalf.
makes no sense dont sound like thats what WEIS talkin bout but whatever no problem... Did he tell u to sim my game too?

and ur a idiot. obviously i have to do that since like i stated earlier u dont listen to anyone (only a certain few), so y write a message when u clearly stated u ignore them in earlier post in this thread. Thanks for keepin me entertained durin my lunch break gump
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy