Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1101
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13679 13679
 YngSwift said:
lol f**k yo prize b**ch n*gga...pus*y boy wanna blackmail like its gon make me feel bad about not getting a prize lol..i prolly wont even get 1 this year im playin for the fun of it b**ch boy...so do ya thang my life wont end cuz im banned from the b**ch n*gga sleaz league lmao...after playoffs over and im eliminated or wateva you aint gotta worry bout me b**ch boy..
You are hilarious.
 7 years ago '05        #1102
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Get these last 2 games in tonight (Lions & Falcons, Raiders & Titans, want the advance to happen tonight also.
 7 years ago '08        #1103
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 40ozHenny said:
Jesusjuice-Colts, get at me to play...what's with ppl allowed to join the last week? I better not get simmed cause of him...
I hit you on X-Box Live as well so dont say I didnt speak up...you can boot me or I'll leave as soon as I get home but thats doesnt change the fact that you f*cked up and wont even admit it.
 7 years ago '05        #1104
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
I hit you on X-Box Live as well so dont say I didnt speak up...you can boot me or I'll leave as soon as I get home but thats doesnt change the fact that you f*cked up and wont even admit it.
Brah, you hit wrote once asking me to see if the Colts could play @ 4PM yesterday. When I advanced @ 5 this morning, your game was not on the did not play list. Looks like you either started over against the computer or you played that game and against dude and didn't finish for whatever reason. Doesn't matter regardless, the Raiders more than likely can't play and the Titans would have essentially a bye. What's your excuse to leave now combined with injuries off?
 7 years ago '05        #1105
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
MVP

[pic - click to view]

Drew Brees (QB, Saints)

Offensive Player Of The Year

Drew Brees (QB, Saints)

Defensive Player Of The Year

Darrell Stuckey (SS, Chargers)

Offensive Rookie Of The Year

Ryan Matthews (RB, Chargers)

Defensive Rookie Of The Year

Darrell Stuckey (SS, Chargers)

Best QB

Drew Brees (Saints)

Best RB

[pic - click to view]

Chris Johnson (Titans)

Best Wide Receiver

[pic - click to view]

Santonio Holmes (Jets)

Best Defensive Lineman

Jacob Ford (Titans)

Best Linebacker

[pic - click to view]

Shawne Merriman (Chargers)

Best Defensive Back

Darrell Stuckey (Chargers)

Best Kick Returner

Chris Johnson (Titans)

Best Kicker

Steven Hauschka (Jets)
 7 years ago '05        #1106
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
If you're switching teams do it now before the new owners join. Any baller that made the playoffs can't switch teams.
 7 years ago '05        #1107
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Bengals when can you play homie?
 7 years ago '05        #1108
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
If you're switching teams do it now before the new owners join. Any baller that made the playoffs can't switch teams.
Mannn dats some bullls**ttttttt..what if i win the SB
 7 years ago '05        #1109
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
Mannn dats some bullls**ttttttt..what if i win the SB
Then you obviously don't need a new team because you were the best that year.
 7 years ago '08        #1110
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Brah, you hit wrote once asking me to see if the Colts could play @ 4PM yesterday. When I advanced @ 5 this morning, your game was not on the did not play list. Looks like you either started over against the computer or you played that game and against dude and didn't finish for whatever reason. Doesn't matter regardless, the Raiders more than likely can't play and the Titans would have essentially a bye. What's your excuse to leave now combined with injuries off?
You still won't be a man and admit that you were wrong and made a mistake by simming...
 7 years ago '05        #1111
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
You still won't be a man and admit that you were wrong and made a mistake by simming...
Ummm, how many times do I have to say that I thought you played??? How many Weis??? How is that not admitting to a mistake??? How is it not Weis??? Huh??? Huh Weis???
 7 years ago '05        #1112
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Well Weis, let me know if you're leaving or staying. I have to boot the Raiders because he won't be by his Xbox for a week. I can advance tonight if you're not playing anymore.
 7 years ago '08        #1113
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Ummm, how many times do I have to say that I thought you played??? How many Weis??? How is that not admitting to a mistake??? How is it not Weis??? Huh??? Huh Weis???
No where have u said sorry or I made a mistake or it was my fault, just "I thought u played and then a rant about "how many this n that" just grow up...now u gotta offer even more prizes for season 2??? your reaching new lows post by post...
 7 years ago '05        #1114
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
No where have u said sorry or I made a mistake or it was my fault, just "I thought u played and then a rant about "how many this n that" just grow up...now u gotta offer even more prizes for season 2??? your reaching new lows post by post...
EDIT: He left. :agreement6:

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-22-2010 at 10:40 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1115
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 younggangsta_s said:
yo ima grab the Dolphins (leavin the Seahawks), rep my home team...MysticKJ...
 7 years ago '08        #1116
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
Panties in a twist n dancing around?? Check ur roster-when I posted I had already left ur franchise, finally u admit to a mistake after I called u out...and actin like a female?? for you to be a man and apologize over the internet is cause I don't act different from internet and real life, I'm a man, when I'm wrong I admit it and I fess up, whether online or off, obviously your youngangasta online and BIGP*ussy in real life.
And just a quick note about your comment regarding the only elite player who left was the giants cause we were all "b**ches"....check his stats-I bet he had at least 7 gms which were simmed....
 7 years ago '04        #1117
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 Jabo1091 said:
Bengals when can you play homie?
soon as the week advance
 7 years ago '05        #1118
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MysticKJ said:
yo ima grab the Dolphins (leavin the Seahawks), rep my home team...MysticKJ...
That's cool.

40ozHenny said:
Panties in a twist n dancing around?? Check ur roster-when I posted I had already left ur franchise, finally u admit to a mistake after I called u out...and actin like a female?? for you to be a man and apologize over the internet is cause I don't act different from internet and real life, I'm a man, when I'm wrong I admit it and I fess up, whether online or off, obviously your youngangasta online and BIGP*ussy in real life.
And just a quick note about your comment regarding the only elite player who left was the giants cause we were all "b**ches"....check his stats-I bet he had at least 7 gms which were simmed....
You do realize he told me sim those games right? I told you before, that's tha homie. We have regular conversations. He was out and about and would just tell me to SIM since he wasn't by is Box. He left because other players were dodging him and dudes like you were whining.

But, anyway, that's neither here or there. You haven't explained how you managed to start that game against the Colts but couldn't finish it. Eh, doesn't matter now. Deuce out this thread since you're no longer a baller here.
 7 years ago '05        #1119
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
New teams available. Draft will more than likely be Saturday fellas.
 7 years ago '07        #1120
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 40ozHenny said:
so because my games were simmed i cant be good at madden this madden franchise sounds like your life

do me a favor go ahead and check my record online

little kids like you are the reason i left this stupid a.ss online franchise bunch of babies think this is the real nfl and s**t get a life

Last edited by Benny2k; 09-22-2010 at 11:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy