Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1081
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 40ozHenny said:
^^^your beating a dead horse-he can do what he wants he's the commish, either suck it up and deal with it or keep it movin to another franchise. I'm not taking sides by any means but young isnt one to apologize or try to take votes or anything like that, it's his way or you can get the f*ck out as far as he's concerned.
Yeah...... that was pretty much the response I got when I noticed Weaz was being hypocritical. Now everyone all on it.

I just say everyone finish the season, establish firmer rules going forward. Like rules that are set in stone that apply to EVERYONE.
 7 years ago '08        #1082
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
^^^Exactly and like I said in the highlighted post you can suck it up and deal with it or get the f*ck out...I'm gettin the f*ck out.

If anyone got open spots in another online franchise plz let me know. Thx.
GT:Weis845

Last edited by 40ozHenny; 09-22-2010 at 12:49 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1083
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 230 230
What's goin on fella's?

I'm going to have ACL surgery sometime in the next few weeks so I will be on bed rest for a month or 2. Because of that, I've been thinking about starting up another BX league to pass the time. It's gonna be exactly the same as this as far as rules go (no glitching/cheating/etc.) but I won't be offering any superbowl prizes, it will just be strictly for fun/pride.

Last year we had 3 different BX leagues but with the exception of Weaz's the other 2 only averaged around 15 people a season.

Don't get it twisted I'm not trying to capitalize off beef here, I've been contemplating this for a few weeks now but before I set anything up I just wanted to get a head count of how many of you from this league would take part in the new one? You're all welcome as long as you're active.

Again, it would just be an opportunity to play with a new/different team, updated rosters and would help with the downtime some of us experience when we get our games in early and wait for the rest of the league to get theirs in before the advance.

All I ask is that you choose a different team from the one in this league to keep things interesting.

edit: weis I wrote this up before your edit

Last edited by R4P; 09-22-2010 at 01:05 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1084
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
^^^ any chance we could have a draft in that league? I've been thinking of starting up a league myself was gonna wait for Micros.
 7 years ago '04        #1085
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
 JSMOKER said:
u just mad homie. on no way did i cheese u. and as far as me running to the right why would i run towards jared allen. only reason u had a chance was cause i threw a pic in your endzone which i would have went up 21 -0. And you talk bout i ran tosses every play when in reality i didnt. I have a speed RB so why would i run up the middle wit him . u just butt hurt just like i was when Best fumbled on your 20 in the flats wit a minute left. And i had to run zone since all u would do is run crossing drags and have berrian on a corner route, every pass play or drop back thirty yds to throw a screen to AP (cheese ) o and u stated i only stopped you once when if u were watchin i intercepted you on the second series of the game to get up 14-0. O and by the way i will upload the Calvin Johnson catch (which was amazing lol) where he got by ur corner and mossed ur safety.
all ur 1st downs either came from a drag rte or AP breakin tackles. Also he fumbled twice and u got them back. I had more passing yrds and rushing yds than u. I HAVE THE LIONS for christ sake . BTW it was a good game and i take nothin away from you. I would be salty too. good day
it is what it is. You call it strategy by running the same play over and over I call it cheesing

You only stopped running it after I stopped it and then proceeded to run the same 4 wr set and the same play the rest of the game.

As far as me running screens I didn't even run one until the 2nd half and only started doing that to counteract your cheese on me. If I played you in the 1st game instead of having some bum start wit the Vikings I would have known your playstyle more.

I know you were hyped as hell when Calvin made that catch though I was screaming at my f**king tv. If I at least tackle you there you maybe get off one more play

Good luck in the playoffs tho you better be in this next season so I can get my payback
 7 years ago '05        #1086
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
^^ I'd rather not do a draft cuz I dont like teams being all discombobulated with different players. It's a personal thing I got a problem with it lol

plus I dont think anyone wants to spend 2-3 hours sitting in a God knows how many round draft
 7 years ago '10        #1087
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11198 11198
 Chtgnr278 said:
STEELERS get at me for our game man......ill be online from now until 9pm CST .......lets get this game done today
i was on for 6 hrs straight monday night ready to play you but you never got on, yesterday my car breaks down so i was too busy to get on but for some reason i'm the one to get booted from the league?
 7 years ago '04        #1088
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
if u run a league ill join...just be fair and not be with the BS...i respect everybody in this league as a individual except for Sleaz that n*gga aint gettin no more respect 4rm me i tried to be cool but that n*gga is a b**ch str8 up no respect :applause:.....anyway when we gon get this new league poppin off wit a real down to earth dude who gon run the league the way its supposed to be ran with no saltyness
 7 years ago '08        #1089
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 R4P said:
edit: weis I wrote this up before your edit
Perfect timing...I'll take the New York Football Giants
 7 years ago '05        #1090
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,641 | Props total: 13718 13718
 Da Bawse n*gga said:
i was on for 6 hrs straight monday night ready to play you but you never got on, yesterday my car breaks down so i was too busy to get on but for some reason i'm the one to get booted from the league?
He was a potential playoff team. I had to let him get his game in or he would have cried. My fault brah.
 7 years ago '05        #1091
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
mvp if you run it run a draft league, 15 second picks.

s**t is too official
 7 years ago '05        #1092
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
i respect everybody in this league as a individual except for Sleaz that n*gga aint gettin no more respect 4rm me i tried to be cool but that n*gga is a b**ch str8 up no respect
Cool. This will be your 1st and last season in this franchise. You're done after the playoffs. Duece.
 7 years ago '04        #1093
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Cool. This will be your 1st and last season in this franchise. You're done after the playoffs. Duece.
lol so n*gga ill be in a different 1 anyway wit a way better commish f**k yo cry baby a.ss lol...just salty i beat that azz lmao tramp a.ss n*gga...so Dueces...u aint gotta worry bout me wanting to join shyt that u gon be heavily involved wit...the only tramp n*gga on boxden square u can tell u a only child who was raised only by there mom cuz u act liek 2 much of a b**ch lmao...Dueces Sleaz The Cupcake Woman
 7 years ago '04        #1094
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
I dont understand the fascination with kicking out all the good gamers.
 7 years ago '05        #1095
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
Aight fella's league thread is up, go and sign up for teams

this will be the last post I make about the league in here, so any questions/concerns you have either post it in that thread or hit me up on xbl or here.
 7 years ago '05        #1096
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
lol so n*gga ill be in a different 1 anyway wit a way better commish f**k yo cry baby a.ss lol...just salty i beat that azz lmao tramp a.ss n*gga...so Dueces...u aint gotta worry bout me wanting to join shyt that u gon be heavily involved wit...the only tramp n*gga on boxden square u can tell u a only child who was raised only by there mom cuz u act liek 2 much of a b**ch lmao...Dueces Sleaz The Cupcake Woman
Duece.

M I said:
I dont understand the fascination with kicking out all the good gamers.
What fascination? It's one n*gga. I'm adding a bunch of quality players at the draft regardless so he won't be missed. You've been d*ckriding him too much, if you want to leave you can go also. Dude couldn't even answer truthfully (his response was that "I wooonnnn" or he "was high") why he was cheating and breaking rules and you're giving him dutch riders. Doesn't matter to me either way.
 7 years ago '05        #1097
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
That some weak sh*t Weaz...you gotta give me a SIM LOSS So you can get a first rd bye...
your stooping to new lows even for you.

**Shameful Sh*t
 40ozHenny said:
FYI Nevermind-I'm out of this b*tch...not only do you SIM me to get a LOSS but I get 3 starters injured including Vince Young. Everyone have fun playing in Weazs franchise but as can clearly be seen through these pages-he does whatever he can do to give himself the best advantage. Numerous good players have left and now another one is, now you can go 14-2 Weaz...

How did I give you a loss? Your game didn't show up on the not played list and you weren't b*tching about finding the Colts so I a.ssumed you had played. Even with the loss you still should have had the bye because of the tie-break.

EDIT: I see it says you started but didn't finish. Not my fault you didn't speak up.

@ "numerous good players have left." The only good player that left was my n*gga Benny (Giants) and that's because of b*tch n*ggas like you complaining about every thing I do. This n*gga would BBM telling me how girls were here gettin your period on. I was going to turn injuries off in the playoffs too. Got damn ya'll n*ggas is girls.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-22-2010 at 04:24 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1098
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Once I flush the league of b*tch n*ggas, I will reveal the new prize for the 2nd season. If the 49ers doesn't award the 1600 Microsoft Points this season, I will give away the new prize to the Boxden Bowl Winner this season. B*tch n*ggas (*cough* Bengals *cough*), don't think of staying now to try an earn the prize. Keep it pushin!!!
 7 years ago '04        #1099
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Once I flush the league of b*tch n*ggas, I will reveal the new prize for the 2nd season. If the 49ers doesn't award the 1600 Microsoft Points this season, I will give away the new prize to the Boxden Bowl Winner this season. B*tch n*ggas (*cough* Bengals *cough*), don't think of staying now to try an earn the prize. Keep it pushin!!!
lol f**k yo prize b**ch n*gga...pus*y boy wanna blackmail like its gon make me feel bad about not getting a prize lol..i prolly wont even get 1 this year im playin for the fun of it b**ch boy...so do ya thang my life wont end cuz im banned from the b**ch n*gga sleaz league lmao...after playoffs over and im eliminated or wateva you aint gotta worry bout me b**ch boy..
 7 years ago '05        #1100
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
^^^Exactly and like I said in the highlighted post you can suck it up and deal with it or get the f*ck out...I'm gettin the f*ck out.

If anyone got open spots in another online franchise plz let me know. Thx.
GT:Weis845
:confused2: So do I need to boot you now to let K12 get the game in or are you going to leave? Or have a change of heart? Women.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago