Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1061
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 Dasnowman16 said:
can i get them colts????...gt jesusjuice616
As
long you're active, otherwise you'll catch a foot.
 7 years ago '05        #1062
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
bills where you at? you aint been on in 2 days, i sent u a msg
 7 years ago '05        #1063
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
Man I'm getting impatient for the playoffs! Raiders when will you be available for our wildcard game?
 09-21-2010, 03:57 PM         #1064
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marvelous said:
yo anyone else had connection problem today? me and the saints cant get a quarter in
that s**t was ridiculous bro
 7 years ago '08        #1065
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
Jesusjuice-Colts, get at me to play...what's with ppl allowed to join the last week? I better not get simmed cause of him...
 7 years ago '05        #1066
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
weaz check bosox, if he dont get on. i can still get in playoffs
 7 years ago '04        #1067
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
wow dude I cant believe I just lost to this cheesin f**kin douchebag.

For his first 10 plays he ran at least 9 tosses to the right with best... one of them he broke cuz nobody was there and another he breaks like 3 tackles in the backfield. Once I finally stopped that he picked the same 4 receiver set and either threw it into the flat or bombed to Calvin EVERY TIME. It was crazy.


So finally I start to stop the cheese and comeback from a 14-0 1st quarter deficit and take the lead with :45 seconds left and no timeouts.

So finally to top it all of he gets some bulls**t off with 20 seconds left and no timeouts. Double coverage on Calvin Johnson and yet somehow he grabs it and continues in stride to the end zone.

Seriously this dude is terrible at Madden. I cant even believe I just lost this game. He plays NO defense whatsoever just the same zone coverage every time. He held me to a field goal once. His cheese on offense was just ridiculous to overcome.
 7 years ago '09        #1068
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 957 957
Cowboys, where you at?? Let's get this game in
 7 years ago '10        #1069
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 R4P said:
Man I'm getting impatient for the playoffs! Raiders when will you be available for our wildcard game?
im at my apt and my xbox is back home which is around 40 mi away... ill get it asap so we can get our game in. msg me ur number on xboxlive. if worse comes to worse i might have to be booted and u play cpu.
 7 years ago '05        #1070
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Alright, I beat the browns regular season. We're both 10-6

Am I In?
 7 years ago '04        #1071
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 Jabo1091 said:
Alright, I beat the browns regular season. We're both 10-6

Am I In?
LOL you better hope its not like last year Madden and they didn't really just leave it exactly the same or you gonna be fishing.
 7 years ago '05        #1072
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
EDIT: I'm in there, me vs my n*gga mvp.


Last edited by WaveDoe; 09-22-2010 at 06:17 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #1073
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
That some weak sh*t Weaz...you gotta give me a SIM LOSS So you can get a first rd bye...
your stooping to new lows even for you.

**Shameful Sh*t


Last edited by 40ozHenny; 09-22-2010 at 07:46 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #1074
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
Raiders I'll be on a little later today, lets get this done today, I aint chasing people.
 7 years ago '08        #1075
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
FYI Nevermind-I'm out of this b*tch...not only do you SIM me to get a LOSS but I get 3 starters injured including Vince Young. Everyone have fun playing in Weazs franchise but as can clearly be seen through these pages-he does whatever he can do to give himself the best advantage. Numerous good players have left and now another one is, now you can go 14-2 Weaz...
 7 years ago '05        #1076
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 notoriousthugzz said:
wow dude I cant believe I just lost to this cheesin f**kin douchebag.

For his first 10 plays he ran at least 9 tosses to the right with best... one of them he broke cuz nobody was there and another he breaks like 3 tackles in the backfield. Once I finally stopped that he picked the same 4 receiver set and either threw it into the flat or bombed to Calvin EVERY TIME. It was crazy.


So finally I start to stop the cheese and comeback from a 14-0 1st quarter deficit and take the lead with :45 seconds left and no timeouts.

So finally to top it all of he gets some bulls**t off with 20 seconds left and no timeouts. Double coverage on Calvin Johnson and yet somehow he grabs it and continues in stride to the end zone.

Seriously this dude is terrible at Madden. I cant even believe I just lost this game. He plays NO defense whatsoever just the same zone coverage every time. He held me to a field goal once. His cheese on offense was just ridiculous to overcome.
u just mad homie. on no way did i cheese u. and as far as me running to the right why would i run towards jared allen. only reason u had a chance was cause i threw a pic in your endzone which i would have went up 21 -0. And you talk bout i ran tosses every play when in reality i didnt. I have a speed RB so why would i run up the middle wit him . u just butt hurt just like i was when Best fumbled on your 20 in the flats wit a minute left. And i had to run zone since all u would do is run crossing drags and have berrian on a corner route, every pass play or drop back thirty yds to throw a screen to AP (cheese ) o and u stated i only stopped you once when if u were watchin i intercepted you on the second series of the game to get up 14-0. O and by the way i will upload the Calvin Johnson catch (which was amazing lol) where he got by ur corner and mossed ur safety.
all ur 1st downs either came from a drag rte or AP breakin tackles. Also he fumbled twice and u got them back. I had more passing yrds and rushing yds than u. I HAVE THE LIONS for christ sake . BTW it was a good game and i take nothin away from you. I would be salty too. good day
 7 years ago '05        #1077
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
FYI Nevermind-I'm out of this b*tch...not only do you SIM me to get a LOSS but I get 3 starters injured including Vince Young. Everyone have fun playing in Weazs franchise but as can clearly be seen through these pages-he does whatever he can do to give himself the best advantage. Numerous good players have left and now another one is, now you can go 14-2 Weaz...
in a way i feel u. but i try to just roll with the punches. I lost to the Cowboys off some sim s**t... he gets in the lg last min. we finally play im winning big in the 1st qtr he quit i got a sim loss... it is what it is just gotta roll wit the punches... Titans u still in the playoffs tho B... why not see how far u can get b4 u quit. U still got CJ
 7 years ago '05        #1078
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
just had a close a.ss game wit jabo, in the f**kin snow. dude got me in overtime off a int but damn if that snow aint f**k up my entire passing game :( o well. lets get these games in quick so I can get my rookies from the draft
 7 years ago '04        #1079
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 40ozHenny said:
FYI Nevermind-I'm out of this b*tch...not only do you SIM me to get a LOSS but I get 3 starters injured including Vince Young. Everyone have fun playing in Weazs franchise but as can clearly be seen through these pages-he does whatever he can do to give himself the best advantage. Numerous good players have left and now another one is, now you can go 14-2 Weaz...
damn bro that sucks...but hey now everyone starting to see what type of n*gga this dude is and alot of u give him 2 much respect all because hes commissioner that he dont deserve cuz he got b**ch ways...any other time he booted people out for not showing up but on the last week with you f!ghting for a 1st round bye and the colts eliminated from playoffs why wouldnt he boot the colts and allow you to play cpu like he did playoff teams the last few weeks which is clearly posted by him in this thread saying that he would allow playoff teams to play cpu if there opponent was a no show...that n*gga hired a n*gga to get the colts and not play the game so he can have a reason to front u a loss lol...i swear titans as soon as i seen somebody step in for the colts on the last game of the season i knew you were gonna get f**ked over lmao but i was hopin it would work out 4 u but that n*gga Sleaz (weaz) is just like that i was hopin nobody took over the ravens the final week lol thats why i squeezed my game in with cpu quick as possible lol...no u kno how i felt when i he was crying about my being a cheeser cuz he lost lmao which nobody else in the league had anytihng to say other then a fake a.ss messege that cant nobody else in the league verify other tehn the lying cheating a.ss commish lol...i dont give a f**k if i dont win the superbowl long as Sleaz dont win it...chump a.ss n*gga!!!
 7 years ago '05        #1080
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 R4P said:
just had a close a.ss game wit jabo, in the f**kin snow. dude got me in overtime off a int but damn if that snow aint f**k up my entire passing game :( o well. lets get these games in quick so I can get my rookies from the draft
n*gga that s**t was intense.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy