Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 128
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1001
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Nice try...
 7 years ago '05        #1002
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Just say jabo you're an animal at this game, thats why I cant get off the line of scrimmage with chris johnson.
 7 years ago '08        #1003
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Jabo I will admit you are one of the best cheesers I've played at this game, no one designs their cheesing ability quite like you. With all the drag routes and halfback out patterns you run you've mastered the plays that will gain you a few yards at a time to keep getting first downs, a little at a time.

**If I see you in the playoffs, I guarantee a Win AND Chris Johnson will have over 100 yds rushing...if not, I will quit the franchise and admit defeat being the man that I am.
 7 years ago '09        #1004
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 958 958
[quote=Jabo1091;16985094]
 40ozHenny said:

Making sure to run drives with at least 7 different plays against bums who returns 3 kicks for wins.

That's when.

I'll make sure to record in HD if I meet you in playoffs and we'll let the whole franchise be the judge.


EDIT: You're a most def bum, I didnt cheese one game this season. Everybody I've played can vouch for that. Just because you have no type of defense doesn't mean I'm a cheeser, if I get 10 yards a carry on you, I'm gonna continue to run the ball, even then I switched my running play.
You still salty bout those kick returns. But yea I can vouch for you not cheesin when I played you earlier this season
 7 years ago '05        #1005
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
Jabo I will admit you are one of the best cheesers I've played at this game, no one designs their cheesing ability quite like you. With all the drag routes and halfback out patterns you run you've mastered the plays that will gain you a few yards at a time to keep getting first downs, a little at a time.

**If I see you in the playoffs, I guarantee a Win AND Chris Johnson will have over 100 yds rushing...if not, I will quit the franchise and admit defeat being the man that I am.
Mannnnn gtfo, I can lock all that up. Also, your not gettinng 50 yards with him LMAO.

[quote=Kgdesign;16985670]
 Jabo1091 said:

You still salty bout those kick returns. But yea I can vouch for you not cheesin when I played you earlier this season
 7 years ago '04        #1006
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
after a disappointing loss to the Bears in week 15 me and the Eagles had a close a.ss game in the 4th but I pulled it out by a touchdown. Still control my own destiny for the playoffs headed into the last week.

Lions you ready for this beatdown?
 7 years ago '04        #1007
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 younggangsta_s said:


*Identifying information was blurred*

Well Swift, looks like this is not the first time you've had this problem. The mention of you using fake punts is funny. In our game you took about 30 seconds to pick your play on 4th down (which usually indicates the team going for it) and you ended up calling a fake punt.

I sent you a message about it and you said it was an accident. If it was an accident, why didn't you call a timeout and choose to punt? Why did you then go for it on 4th & 4 a few plays later on the same drive? I tried to keep this between you and I but you opened the door.
its bs and u know it im not gonna go back and forth just go back and check my box scores for all my games and see how many times i went for it on 4th...no as a matter of fact whoeva sent u that messege who is that??/ so we can go look at our box scores to see when i went for it on 4th...and the 2nd time i went for it on 4th it was 4th and 4 and time runnin out for halftime....why the f**k would i punt you the ball when i could just k!ll clock which i did...man weaz u full of shyt i tell u that....as god as my witness i never ever faked a punt before on madden 11 till today lmao..but yea wateva sinceu got proof for evcerything else please go look at my box scores for whever sent u that messege and see the 4th down attempts...no go look at me and weaz game it says 0-1 for 4th conversion...wth does that have to do with me winning?? its funny how that pic got the gamertag blurred out so that u cant see who sent it so that iwe can all verify if that statement is true or not..please unleash the so called "snitch" lol...im willin to make a bet..if u can confirm that person and show proof that i went for it on 4th plus 2 point conversions when we played i will personally leave the league I PROMISE!!!!


Last edited by YngSwift; 09-18-2010 at 03:18 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #1008
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
^ Just stop it dude, you're digging a deeper hole for yourself. Somebody sent that message after they saw my post. You tried to lie and say you went for it on 4th down on accident but couldn't even answer my question. You took 30 seconds to pick your play (which is the 1st sign a team will go for it on 4th down). If it was an accident, why didn't you call a timeout and choose to punt? You obviously knew what play was called since Madden automatically shows you the playart. Why did you then go for it on 4th & 4 a few plays later on the same drive? You weren't k!lling clock, you were going to run another 4th down play until I sent you another message.

I'm not putting that individual's info out there. If they want to speak to the whole league, they can. This would have stayed between you and I but you opened the door for this and decided to post it here.


Last edited by Y.G.; 09-18-2010 at 04:53 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #1009
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
I love the madden beefs-it makes the league so much more interesting. On a personal level I don't got a problem with no one in this league-especially Jabo, speaking of which Jabo u from NY?
 7 years ago '05        #1010
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Yo Seahawks u got to get on the xbox man I'm not taking a sim loss and Sundays I'm at the bar watching football all day so if u see this give me a time 2n


Last edited by marvelous; 09-18-2010 at 09:42 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #1011
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
stop wit the bs and post the tag so i can go view the box scores of whoeva said that so we can verify it?? cmon weaz cuz this imaginary person will never pop up im sure of it lmao so go on and post it...i told u I promise i wil levae the league if your statement could be verified....what the hell could i possibly do to the person who said that?? i know this is all BS and im telling you to expose the f**k outta me please...all i wanna do is go to our box scores of whoeva siad it so i can post a pic of it...you postin messeges of what another :supposedly" n*gga so called said instead of postin the proof that i did becauuse the box scores says it all...so instead of that persons messge post that persons box score game with me.....please weaz..your able to post proof every other time so just post it and ill leave this b**ch...EXPOSE ME IF U CAN!!!!!!!


Last edited by YngSwift; 09-18-2010 at 10:57 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #1012
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 40ozHenny said:
I love the madden beefs-it makes the league so much more interesting. On a personal level I don't got a problem with no one in this league-especially Jabo, speaking of which Jabo u from NY?
word s**t is mad funny how much they be goin back and forth over the dumbest s**t.

cant front and say its not entertaining tho
 7 years ago '05        #1013
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
 YngSwift said:
stop wit the bs and post the tag so i can go view the box scores of whoeva said that so we can verify it?? cmon weaz cuz this imaginary person will never pop up im sure of it lmao so go on and post it...i told u I promise i wil levae the league if your statement could be verified....what the hell could i possibly do to the person who said that?? i know this is all BS and im telling you to expose the f**k outta me please...all i wanna do is go to our box scores of whoeva siad it so i can post a pic of it...you postin messeges of what another :supposedly" n*gga so called said instead of postin the proof that i did becauuse the box scores says it all...so instead of that persons messge post that persons box score game with me.....please weaz..your able to post proof every other time so just post it and ill leave this b**ch...EXPOSE ME IF U CAN!!!!!!!
I love how you are trying to completely avoid my topics. I posted that picture to reinforce my points.

 younggangsta_s said:
2. You went for it on 4th down on your own 34. I messaged you and told you that was against the rules. You then tried to go for it again on the very same drive on the 50 when it was 4th & 4. Once again, you should know by now that that is no accepted in this league.
 younggangsta_s said:
The mention of you using fake punts is funny. In our game you took about 30 seconds to pick your play on 4th down (which usually indicates the team going for it) and you ended up calling a fake punt.

I sent you a message about it and you said it was an accident. If it was an accident, why didn't you call a timeout and choose to punt? Why did you then go for it on 4th & 4 a few plays later on the same drive? I tried to keep this between you and I but you opened the door.
 younggangsta_s said:
You tried to lie and say you went for it on 4th down on accident but couldn't even answer my question. You took 30 seconds to pick your play (which is the 1st sign a team will go for it on 4th down). If it was an accident, why didn't you call a timeout and choose to punt? You obviously knew what play was called since Madden automatically shows you the playart. Why did you then go for it on 4th & 4 a few plays later on the same drive? You weren't k!lling clock, you were going to run another 4th down play until I sent you another message.
You have avoided answering these questions 3 consecutive times. It's clear that you intended to go for it on 4th down and now just refuse to admit it. I'm sure you'll reply asking about the person who sent me the message over Live instead of answering the question.

I think you probably should leave the league since you seem to have a hard time grasping the rules and admitting when you're wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #1014
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
LOL I'm going to go check and see if dude goes for it on 4th.

Regardless what ya'll talking whether he wants to admit or you want to admit, we ALL can clearly see for ourselves if the dude goes for it on 4th. If he does enough that this is worth an argument post it up. If not let's move on.

People arguing like this game don't keep the stats for this s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #1015
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
I looked at the stats and I ain't seeing him abuse it for 4th that often.

In about 6-7 games he plays against people, his opponents are going for it on 4th more than he is.
 7 years ago '05        #1016
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
 M I said:
LOL I'm going to go check and see if dude goes for it on 4th.

Regardless what ya'll talking whether he wants to admit or you want to admit, we ALL can clearly see for ourselves if the dude goes for it on 4th. If he does enough that this is worth an argument post it up. If not let's move on.

People arguing like this game don't keep the stats for this s**t.
I messaged him directly. I didn't bring this to boxden, he did. There's no arguing here. He tried to go for it twice on 4th down, on the same drive, I messaged him and explained the rules to him. If he doesn't want to follow them he can leave or you will be booted. Period. Other than that, he's cool.
 7 years ago '04        #1017
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 younggangsta_s said:
I messaged him directly. I didn't bring this to boxden, he did. There's no arguing here. He tried to go for it twice on 4th down, on the same drive, I messaged him and explained the rules to him. If he doesn't want to follow them he can leave or you will be booted. Period. Other than that, he's cool.
I feel you. I just looked at his stats but of course I wasn't there and the stats and game breakdown don't tell everything.
 7 years ago '04        #1018
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 M I said:
I looked at the stats and I ain't seeing him abuse it for 4th that often.

In about 6-7 games he plays against people, his opponents are going for it on 4th more than he is.
man thank you for atlease stickin up 4 me and lettin it known...thats what im saying n*ggaz act like the game dont keep track of stats...all im sayin is if im a big 4th down abuser and 2 point converison abuser then wheres the f**kin proof..the game keeps track and i do nothing wrong at all...its bs and all i ask is to prove whoeva sent u that supposed messege is to just prove it...and u want clarification...the 2nd time i supposedly went for it on 4th down even though proof shows i only went for it once that whole game...the 2nd time i told u already i was k!lling clock for half time so i let clock drain all the way down and acted like i was gonna call a play so that your azz wouldnt call a timeout and whiched it worked becuase i didnt go for it i let the damn clock drain and u kno that shyt....u didnt even give me a chance soon as i picked the play to let the clock drain yo a.ss did a instant pause to tell me dont go for it...i knew wtf i was doin i didnt need u to f**kin tell me...id didnt even read that messege to after the game cuz i knew it was gon be u cryin about sum shyt that i wasnt even tryin to do

And i didnt know running the clock out at halftime means im gonna go for it wtf?? the 1st time i hit fake punt run and it was f**kin obvious because i didnt even kno it was a fake and dint even get a yard because my damn finger wasnt pushing the stick up to run because i thought i was kicking...in which i turned the ball over and gave you great field range for my only 4th down attempt the entire game and I stil lwon and now i hear all these damn excuses but not 1 person in this league gas said something to me about the way i play and when a dude "supposedly" send u this fake a.ss message u cant even verify it all im sayin is post the gametag so we can look at box scores...lame as n*gga cuzz lyin over sum gay a.ss shyt...i followed all f**kin rules and u see ima threat in this league so u bring this BS up...f**k yo league homie actin like a sissy because i won and all the things that u say i did which u f**kin lying doesnt have nuttin do with me winning...

All the shyt u say i did points to me losing this game..if i went for it on 4th and gave u great field position why are u crying..its not like i went for it and got it which led to a TD drive...please can anyone who played me this season just verify what weaz is saying thats all im askin..i just wanna know the truth behind this fake a.ss messege that weaz has because all box scores shows!!


Last edited by YngSwift; 09-18-2010 at 02:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1019
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
lmao this n*gga said i tried to go for it twice on the same drive now lmaoooo...please everyone go check the box scores,,,how can i go for it twice the same drive when i turned the ball over the 1 and only time that i did so called go for it lol wow man weaz u amaze me with this saltyness at 1st u was talkin shyt bout loser leaves league shyt..i mean damn did u thynk u was the only n*gga good at madden in this league...i lost a bomb game to the saints and didnt complain about shyt took my L to a better opponent and moved on...i lost but he didnt complain about my game...i played jets in a close good a.ss game and he didnt complain as well as about 10 others...but i get to weaz and all of a sudden im this cheeser and all this shyt but every game i played all season stats is tracked and i dont lead the league in no damn category at all lmao...sorry for all the typos but i be typin fast as a b**ch with no looking back lol..
 7 years ago '05        #1020
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
I love the madden beefs-it makes the league so much more interesting. On a personal level I don't got a problem with no one in this league-especially Jabo, speaking of which Jabo u from NY?
Yeah, I'm cool with everybody, I'm just gon talk smack 24/7..

Yea I'm from brooklyn, crown heights
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy