Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #981
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Good lookin out on the tip to install the game to my x box, it took a few tries but now it runs perfect and starts right up-saved me some loot.
 7 years ago '04        #982
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 40ozHenny said:
Good lookin out on the tip to install the game to my x box, it took a few tries but now it runs perfect and starts right up-saved me some loot.
Yeah figured that would fix it. Has saved me from a few f**ked up discs.
 7 years ago '04        #983
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
ok i just beat weaz people but i think im droppin out this league cuz this n*gga gon hit me talkin bout ima cheeser i ran the same plays over and all type of bs....i wish i would took pics of my recent plays list to prove i ran alot of plays...yea sure i ran a play about 5 times that kept workin for me like evry team in real NFL does...and yea i did a fake punt run on accident and didnt even get the 1st down...hes the 1st person i played all season who has something negative to say about my game i wonder why?? i played 13 others and weaz is the only complainer so f**k this...stop beion a sore loser and congradulate....you ran the same damn plays and formation all game 2-2-1 formation either run or pass to gates, or matthews and u say i did the same plays man gtfoh...can anyone else say ima cheeser who played me??
 7 years ago '05        #984
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 YngSwift said:
ok i just beat weaz people but i think im droppin out this league cuz this n*gga gon hit me talkin bout ima cheeser i ran the same plays over and all type of bs....i wish i would took pics of my recent plays list to prove i ran alot of plays...yea sure i ran a play about 5 times that kept workin for me like evry team in real NFL does...and yea i did a fake punt run on accident and didnt even get the 1st down...hes the 1st person i played all season who has something negative to say about my game i wonder why?? i played 13 others and weaz is the only complainer so f**k this...stop beion a sore loser and congradulate....you ran the same damn plays and formation all game 2-2-1 formation either run or pass to gates, or matthews and u say i did the same plays man gtfoh...can anyone else say ima cheeser who played me??
:confused2: Where do I start. I messaged you and didn't post on Boxden because I didn't want to cause a stir, but you opened the door.

1. You ran the same 4 - 5 plays for the first 3 quarters. You should know by now that that is no accepted in this league.

2. You went for it on 4th down on your own 34. I messaged you and told you that was against the rules. You then tried to go for it again on the very same drive on the 50 when it was 4th & 4. Once again, you should know by now that that is no accepted in this league.

3. I have always ran the same formation since I've played Madden. That does not mean I will run the same play.

The rules are setup to prevent things like this. I told you in the message that I'm not going to boot, you just should know the rules by now. This is the very reason I was harassing Jabo when he first joined. He's an admitted-cheeser, but switched up his play-style to accommodate the league.

If you want to leave that's on you. No sore losing, I lost, not a big deal. You can't be mad because I told you to follow the rules.
 7 years ago '05        #985
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
MVP or browns go ahead and lose ya next game please, thanks.

*Goes to stat-pad against CPU

EDIT: MJD 266 YDS, 4 TD.

Last edited by WaveDoe; 09-17-2010 at 11:28 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #986
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
[QUOTE=younggangsta_s;16984440]:confused2:
I was harassing Jabo when he first joined. He's an admitted-cheeser, but switched up his play-style to accommodate the league.
QUOTE]

When did he start to switch up his style?

Last edited by 40ozHenny; 09-17-2010 at 11:36 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #987
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
I didnt mean any offense, I just wanna know if it was before or aftr I played him.
 7 years ago '05        #988
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
[quote=40ozHenny;16985076]
 younggangsta_s said:
:confused2:
I was harassing Jabo when he first joined. He's an admitted-cheeser, but switched up his play-style to accommodate the league.
QUOTE]

When did he start to switch up his style?
Making sure to run drives with at least 7 different plays against bums who returns 3 kicks for wins.

That's when.

I'll make sure to record in HD if I meet you in playoffs and we'll let the whole franchise be the judge.

EDIT: You're a most def bum, I didnt cheese one game this season. Everybody I've played can vouch for that. Just because you have no type of defense doesn't mean I'm a cheeser, if I get 10 yards a carry on you, I'm gonna continue to run the ball, even then I switched my running play.

Last edited by WaveDoe; 09-17-2010 at 11:37 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #989
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
^^^Still salty
 7 years ago '05        #990
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
^^^Still salty
BlahBlahBlah, you can play me right now. With me squibbing.
 7 years ago '08        #991
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
BlahBlahBlah, you can play me right now. With me squibbing.
I would love to, but like said before you'd cheese with the passes to the flats
 7 years ago '05        #992
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
I would love to, but like said before you'd cheese with the passes to the flats
You shook.

I wont throw it to the flats all game, now lets go.
 7 years ago '08        #993
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
2 mins.
 7 years ago '05        #994
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
Thrax Time.

Me vs. BUM

Updates by the quarter
 7 years ago '05        #995
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716

*Identifying information was blurred*

Well Swift, looks like this is not the first time you've had this problem. The mention of you using fake punts is funny. In our game you took about 30 seconds to pick your play on 4th down (which usually indicates the team going for it) and you ended up calling a fake punt.

I sent you a message about it and you said it was an accident. If it was an accident, why didn't you call a timeout and choose to punt? Why did you then go for it on 4th & 4 a few plays later on the same drive? I tried to keep this between you and I but you opened the door.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-18-2010 at 12:41 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #996
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
EA Sports tells me my opponent has quit the game.

LMAO...

SWACCEDDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT: BX knows Im not a liar, I said I wasnt throwing it to the flats all game against this bum, and the one time I made a mistake and did throw it, I ran back 9 yards. You're a bummmmmmm.
 7 years ago '08        #997
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
Firs off you threw to the flats within the first 5 plays...anyway I'm man enough to admit I was losing, but when you run the same play 5 times in a row I'm leaving, it's called cheesing any which way you say it. You tell me you picked a different play each time just the same hot route...to me thats the same thing, you run the same formation and pass it to the same reciever (diff players but same position/route) it's cheesing, it's alright if I see you in the playoffs I'm cheesing the whole game and we'll see who wins.
 7 years ago '05        #998
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Firs off you threw to the flats within the first 5 plays...anyway I'm man enough to admit I was losing, but when you run the same play 5 times in a row I'm leaving, it's called cheesing any which way you say it. You tell me you picked a different play each time just the same hot route...to me thats the same thing, you run the same formation and pass it to the same reciever (diff players but same position/route) it's cheesing, it's alright if I see you in the playoffs I'm cheesing the whole game and we'll see who wins.

n*gga you play with the titans, you can only cheese to chris johnson, and he had like 30 yards both our games.
 7 years ago '08        #999
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
^^^your and experienced cheeser so your right, I should practice.
 7 years ago '05        #1000
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
^^^your and experienced cheeser so your right, I should practice.
So you didnt cheese to nate washington crossing route?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy