NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao not really cuz i dont think that you actually know how!! its not alot of words at all....and u must have read it cuz u sent me a personal comment about the matter..so u put on a front on BX public but then address the issue in my personal inbox lmao....square a.ss n*gga like i said...

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-05-2010 at 09:59 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #82
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
^ @ this lame a.ss n*gga. You have no clue what you are talkin about dumbass little boy.

YngSwift said:
lol aint no reason to be salty...the league wont get completed anyway lol...half of everybody who signed up wont play there games thats why u need a waiting list cuz u already know that....if everyone whos signed up now complete this BS league ill gladly pay 1600 points myself to the winner but thats only if everyone in your unorganized league participates....
We went through 5 seasons with 20+ people dumbass. :rofl2:

YngSwift said:
and every body in here this dude aint trippin bout me not playin last year he salty cuz in madden 10 i whooped that azz and he was no where to be heard from again after he was talkin shyt bout how good he was and couldnt nobody see him in madden....
Oh, so know we just flat out lie huh? That's what's up? I never played you in Madden once phaggot. You can get blasted today though. I'm a level 23, record 103 - 17. F*ck wit me ho. GT = Sherweaz

I'm sure you won't play, scrub.

YngSwift said:
now that he see im tryin to step in the league he gon blackball me lmao and make an excuse for it...square azz n*gga u aint tell em that part huh...hire a new respectable competitive trustworthy commissioner to run the league whoever he may be!! !!!!
Black ball you for what? Only square n*ggas spell a.ss like "azz" and say "hire a new commissioner" for a video game league.

Make sure you visit
 7 years ago '04        #83
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
lmao now u decide to post everything public lmao...square a.ss n*gga internet young gangsta lmao...u act like ya league is the end of the world lmao i wont lose sleep square boy...only square a.ss n*ggaz name themselves young gangstas on the internet lmao does ur mom know thats ur internet name lmao square azz n*gga whoz a gangsta but he neva in the hood cuz he 103-17 in madden so thats where he at everyday lmaoo!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #84
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space

*Click The Pic For Ether*

7 years ago '08        #85
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 550 550
You should have created this joint in the XBOX section. You know all them nerds that post every little gaming article they can think of are making it hard as hell to find this thread lol.

edit: ooh s**t hahaha, I posted that without reading the battle you cats had going on ahead of my post rofl.

And to dude saying the league won't get completed this was the ONLY league I was in besides for the other two that I f**ks with that are for MS Points, that actually made it quite a few seasons until the end.

It wasn't until about June that everyone was burnt out on Madden that Weaz finally just closed the league until 11.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 08-06-2010 at 04:17 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #86
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
You should have created this joint in the XBOX section. You know all them nerds that post every little gaming article they can think of are making it hard as hell to find this thread lol.

edit: ooh s**t hahaha, I posted that without reading the battle you cats had going on ahead of my post rofl.

And to dude saying the league won't get completed this was the ONLY league I was in besides for the other two that I f**ks with that are for MS Points, that actually made it quite a few seasons until the end.

It wasn't until about June that everyone was burnt out on Madden that Weaz finally just closed the league until 11.
Yea, I'll probably start a new one once the league starts.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-06-2010 at 03:14 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #87
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
^^^ hey brah, so when is the league start?

- and this is a pretty successful league for that guy that said he'd give up 1600 points. hence we re all back and waiting to play some madden.
 7 years ago '05        #88
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Jostre said:
^^^ hey brah, so when is the league start?

- and this is a pretty successful league for that guy that said he'd give up 1600 points. hence we re all back and waiting to play some madden.
Probably a week after it drops. That's usually when the 1st roster update drops.
 7 years ago '10        #89
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11197 11197
GT - XBeach360

i guess i got Da Bears :(
 7 years ago '08        #90
space
space
 stillers09 said:
thats good cause i was about to come in here and pull outta this league lol cause im too broke to buy the online franchise when i get the game (i traded in a few games to gamestop so ill be gettin madden for like $5) but ill be straight if it dont start til a week after......
Your straight as long as you don't have a used copy or anything like that... You get a code for online.

btw Weaz, They just dropped a new roster update and now all the teams are officially up to date. They did it like they use to this year where you can just click and D/L the rosters so thats cool. I'm sure they'll do another update, but if they are as quick with it was it seems you may not even have to wait a week.
 7 years ago '08        #91
space
space
 stillers09 said:
im gettin a brand new copy, are you sayin i wont have to pay for online franchise?
Yeap, As long as you don't change accounts it'll be free once you type your code in.
 7 years ago '10        #92
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
online franchise is free as usual, as long as you buy the official game, the code will be on the back of the booklet.
i just got my copy about an hour ago. im a little too excited bout this game. anyone try playing a ranked match yet?
 7 years ago '04        #93
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,409 | Props total: 521 521
to the thread starter and commish of the league im the cowboys owner and im gunna have to take myself out of the league...my bad for that i just prolly wont b able to get the games in with the time schedule mayb next league things will b better
 7 years ago '05        #94
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
to the thread starter and commish of the league im the cowboys owner and im gunna have to take myself out of the league...my bad for that i just prolly wont b able to get the games in with the time schedule mayb next league things will b better
All good. At least you told me before hand and didn't just sit in the league taking up space. You're more than welcome to join when you have time.
 7 years ago '04        #95
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Damn, LOL I been tryin to find this thread forever. Good look for keepin my spot though Weaz and hittin me up on 360. Thought the thread was in the 360 lounge like last year.

Anyway back at it with the 49'ers. This year gonna be different. Weaz ain't dominating this s**t this year, I will late hit Rivers b**ch a.ss every play if I have to, he the last QB that deserve a ring. LOL, I would've have this n*gga Weaz beat every game last year if the NFL only played 3 quarters.
 7 years ago '04        #96
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
yo my gt is SoSwiftWitIt so change it from Yngswift to that....and since oh boy with the cowboys withdrawel from the league can i change from the bears to the cowboys?
 7 years ago '05        #97
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
yo my gt is SoSwiftWitIt so change it from Yngswift to that....and since oh boy with the cowboys withdrawel from the league can i change from the bears to the cowboys?
Messed up on the GT. Bawse got the Cowboys though, since he had picked the Bears but you already snatched them.
 7 years ago '04        #98
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
lol aint that bout sum shyt...well i wonder if hes interested in trading if not then its cool
 7 years ago '05        #99
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ You could ask him but I seriously doubt it.
 7 years ago '05        #100
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
Messed up on the GT. Bawse got the Cowboys though, since he had picked the Bears but you already snatched them.
did the cowboy owner drop out b4 or after u read my message...? also if for some lame reason i cant get the cowboys gimme the lions til the new so called cowboys owner decides to leave too smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now