Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #941
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Jabo1091 said:
C'mon son, chiilll

swift, win that s**t
If he loses he will have a tougher road in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #942
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
lmao yall funny and yea u right i did lose ocho and palmer so hmmm...and why would my road be tougher i would crack number 3 spot and play either the browns or whatever other wildcard spot barely creeps in then the next week after that i will either go against titans or chargers which i would have to go past anyway to get to the superbowl...I can rest this game let him get in the playoffs so I can take him out in the 1st round then continue my journey!! lol:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #943
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 YngSwift said:
lmao yall funny and yea u right i did lose ocho and palmer so hmmm...and why would my road be tougher i would crack number 3 spot and play either the browns or whatever other wildcard spot barely creeps in then the next week after that i will either go against titans or chargers which i would have to go past anyway to get to the superbowl...I can rest this game let him get in the playoffs so I can take him out in the 1st round then continue my journey!! lol:cool-smiley-009:
Nah you just ducking me
 7 years ago '04        #944
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Damn that's the type of loss that eats away a little at your soul. I'm just gonna chalk it up as one of them things. I'm just not meant to beat his Chargers with these 9'ers.

I am counting down the days until I can get rid of Alex Smith. In this game and real life.
 7 years ago '05        #945
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
It would be tougher because you would have an extra game. Plus you'd more than likely play the Jets, Raiders or Jaguars in the Wild Card Round. That would be dumb to take on those games by choice.
 7 years ago '05        #946
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
This n*gga Jabo had 31 rushing attempts for 104 yards (3.3 yards per carry). F*ckin stat wh0ore.
 7 years ago '10        #947
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 M I said:
Damn that's the type of loss that eats away a little at your soul. I'm just gonna chalk it up as one of them things. I'm just not meant to beat his Chargers with these 9'ers.

I am counting down the days until I can get rid of Alex Smith. In this game and real life.
ive had plenty of games like that w weaz..(we place twice a season) gta bring your A game w him all the time. thats why i think at times i can have the toughest division.

on another note; broncos where u at???
 7 years ago '05        #948
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
This n*gga Jabo had 31 rushing attempts for 104 yards (3.3 yards per carry). F*ckin stat wh0ore.
LMAOOOOO

I mixed in some play action, but this aware a.ss team was still stuffing me.
 7 years ago '04        #949
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
weaz u rdy next advance n*gga...you and i both just came off of lopsided victories now its time to go to war winner gets that 1st round bye and possible number 1 seed..biggest game of the week!!!
 7 years ago '05        #950
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 228 228
the steelers connection is FUUUUUUUCKED up...what do we do?
 7 years ago '04        #951
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 R4P said:
the steelers connection is FUUUUUUUCKED up...what do we do?
i played his a.ss last week and noticed that...hamster connection a.ss n*gga...internet must cost $9.99 a year!!!
 7 years ago '05        #952
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 YngSwift said:
i played his a.ss last week and noticed that...hamster connection a.ss n*gga...internet must cost $9.99 a year!!!
dudes connection so bad it had me questioning myself like damn why is my s**t so slow?!?

We tried to play like 4 times already...twice it made it thru to the game and I got a play off b4 he got dissconnected and twice it froze at the loading screen.

I told him that we should both unplug our modems/routers for 30 seconds and try again...I'm back on and still waiting for him to see if he shows.

EDIT: I just realized something, if what Bengals is sayin is true (that he's experienced lag/slowness with steelers) then dude tried to play me talkin bout "I dont know wtf is going on" lmao..anyone else played him that can confirm/deny?

Last edited by R4P; 09-15-2010 at 11:42 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #953
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
Gotdammit I just realized who the steelers were..

Da Bawse n*gga said:

its because all my games have been lagging like crazy. ask anyone whos played me. the last game i played even cut out in the 3rd quarter. the whole game was lagging so much it was unbearable but i think i fixed my lag issues with a new ethernet wire and even bought a brand new 360

im switching teams with the Steeelers now anyway.

7 years ago '04        #954
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 Da Bawse n*gga said:

its because all my games have been lagging like crazy. ask anyone whos played me. the last game i played even cut out in the 3rd quarter. the whole game was lagging so much it was unbearable but i think i fixed my lag issues with a new ethernet wire and even bought a brand new 360

im switching teams with the Steeelers now anyway.

wait hold up did this n*gga really think that buying a new ethernet cord and 360 would fix his lag issues......

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-16-2010 at 12:31 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #955
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
LOL swift you just f**ked up, now you gotta play me first round wildcard. Lets Go, Im In The Playoffs.

*Whoever the steelers is, beat the browns; witcha garbage connection.

**Weaz watch out for those restarts, browns vs. cpu-ravens next week
 7 years ago '04        #956
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
lol ima be ready for u...but dont count me out just yet...me and weaz gotta game for that 1st round bye so loser is who your gonna see and if it is me then get ya popcorn rdy!!! :beat:
 7 years ago '05        #957
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #958
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Either my XBox is f*cked up or just my madden is messed up, it use to take a few trys to start madden, now it stops in the middle of games telling me it cant read the disc or the disc is scratched. I'm hoping to get it fixed ASAP or just buy another game/box anyone ever had this problem?
 7 years ago '04        #959
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 40ozHenny said:
Either my XBox is f*cked up or just my madden is messed up, it use to take a few trys to start madden, now it stops in the middle of games telling me it cant read the disc or the disc is scratched. I'm hoping to get it fixed ASAP or just buy another game/box anyone ever had this problem?
Try to install the game to your system. If it makes it all the way through it will make it easier to play your games. If it doesn't install and has a disc read in the middle it is more than likely the game.

Madden gets a lot of work though in my house, people always playing it. So it gets scratched quick. And I've rarely had a problem unless it's that crazy circle scratch the 360 does to the discs from time to time if you slightly move it.
 7 years ago '08        #960
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
I turn on my box and it says system error what should i do
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy