most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #901
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
what a f**king lame a.ss LOSER !!!!!! play the cpu b**chboy

typical scumbag eagles fan
 7 years ago '04        #902
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 NjGiant420 said:
this homo....

you just got on for 5 minutes and kept sending me messages like a female im busy doing something nothing says i have to play you right now, i dont k now your highschool schedule and bed times pus*y... im on all the time haha your a joke

im ducking you !!! nah actually im playing halo you dumbass, if you think im gonna get on madden just because your whining like a b**ch YOUR WRONG

eat a d!ck
dude I got on last night and messaged you several times no response.

Got on at 2:15 messaged you several times no response.

Got back on at 3:00 messaged you several times and you response with "grow up".

So you got the time to come on boxden and post all this but can't respond with I'm playing halo maybe later?

come on man dont be posting about how dudes arent communicating and then when I do you gonna ignore me.

I sent you all them invites cuz your dumbass wouldn't respond to a f**kin message.

You busy doing something? youre playing f**king matchmaking on halo. stop acting like you got some s**t to do. it takes a f**kin minute to send a msg or hop on madden

youre b**chmade plain and simple.

guarantee u pull the same s**t later tonight
 7 years ago '04        #903
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
what a f**king lame a.ss LOSER !!!!!! play the cpu b**chboy

typical scumbag eagles fan
you should have been swallowed

drop this lame he dont even play his f**kin games.
 7 years ago '07        #904
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
why did you just tell me you weren't gonna be on later than you f**king woman.... how bout sending me a msg asking if we can play now and if not set up a time you f**kig wack job

first you werent gonna be on tonight, than i was ducking you what is it hahaha
 7 years ago '07        #905
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
35 game invites 12 messages in 10 minutes........ 2 games played of halo get a life

and im messaging you cause i took a break now you wanna tell me how else to live my life f**got
 7 years ago '04        #906
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
why did you just tell me you weren't gonna be on later than you f**king woman.... how bout sending me a msg asking if we can play now and if not set up a time you f**kig wack job

first you werent gonna be on tonight, than i was ducking you what is it hahaha
He advances at 1. I might be able to get on around 12 but I don't kno.

how about sending you a message? Didn't you just say I sent you 12 messages or some s**t? YOU DONT f**kIN RESPOND TO MESSAGES U IDIOT.

why do you think I sent 35 game invites in 10 minutes? If you responded to a f**kin msg I wouldnt have had to do that. God damn you are f**kin stupid
 7 years ago '04        #907
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
35 game invites 12 messages in 10 minutes........ 2 games played of halo get a life

and im messaging you cause i took a break now you wanna tell me how else to live my life f**got
right the dude who is "on all the time" and has like 40,000 gamerscore points is telling others to get a life.

k!ll yourself. im goin to live my life while you sit inside and play halo all day.

ill try and get on later tonight but we all know your b**ch a.ss is just gonna duck me again.
 7 years ago '07        #908
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
cant pause halo when playing online you f**king moron im not getting k!lled or quitting to send you a msg in the middle of my match BECAUSE YOUR HAVING A HISSY FIT ! nor am i explaing myself to your b**ch a.ss anymore

YOU MESSAGED ME AND SAID YOU WERENT GONNA BE ON LATER YOU f**kING LYING b**ch

IF I SAID I WOULDNT PLAY YOU LATER I WOULD UNDERSTAND !!! YOU ARE A MORON

W/ Females tendencies sorry i couldnt respond in time master

some straight v*ginas in here
 7 years ago '07        #909
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
kill myself haha your the one who lives in philly scumbag
 7 years ago '04        #910
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
cant pause halo when playing online you f**king moron im not getting k!lled or quitting to send you a msg in the middle of my match BECAUSE YOUR HAVING A HISSY FIT ! nor am i explaing myself to your b**ch a.ss anymore

YOU MESSAGED ME AND SAID YOU WERENT GONNA BE ON LATER YOU f**kING LYING b**ch

IF I SAID I WOULDNT PLAY YOU LATER I WOULD UNDERSTAND !!! YOU ARE A MORON

W/ Females tendencies sorry i couldnt respond in time master

some straight v*ginas in here
So in between matches u couldn't send a message? Or what about last night when I messaged you to play? The message I said I won't be on later was one of the last ones I sent you. You responded to ONE f**king message out of the 12 I sent you and it said "grow up". I'm the only one been trying to get this game in for the past 2 days... but youre not being a b**ch? All I kno is 3 times now I've tried to get you to play while we were both online and 3 times we haven't played. But I'm the female?

and I live in jersey you dumb f**got
 7 years ago '07        #911
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
so all your whining is for what if i can play you later? oh i know why cause your a whiny b**ch play the cpu u f**king homo funny how you got offline with the swiftness you punk b**ch

if you live in jersey your a disgrace take your eagles loving a.ss to the gutter w all the rest of the scum

this guy telling me to k!ll myself over my gamer score and not playing madden haha cant make this s**t up
 7 years ago '05        #912
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
if someone sends me a league invite and im playing another game, I'll either tell them to give x number of minutes to finish the round or w/e im doing and hop off to play them then hop back on. It's an unspoken common courtesy of being in the league. maybe you shoulda just played him
 7 years ago '07        #913
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
this franchise means nothing to me LOL seriously

sorry you got all upset ! you can play with the rest of the little babys by yourselves now.

good luck weaz i guess my schedule doesnt fit this lg

man that giants game was great sunday, maybe i should have been online playing madden

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #914
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 notoriousthugzz said:
you should have been swallowed

drop this lame he dont even play his f**kin games.
lol...these Madden threads always belong in the classics section...
 7 years ago '04        #915
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:

if you live in jersey your a disgrace take your eagles loving a.ss to the gutter w all the rest of the scum

[pic - click to view]

you are too stupid to even argue with.

I've already said several times I don't think I'll be on tonight. I'm about to go out and by the time I get back home I think Weaz will have advanced already. This is why I sent you several messages, none of which you responded to, and why I was trying to get this game in either last night or this afternoon.

I digress though, there's no point in continuing this back and forth. The facts are all out here for anyone who want's to read them. I know your b**chmade. You know your b**chmade. Keep blaming your K/D in Halo as an excuse when you had a 45 minute window to message me and all you could come up with was "grow up"

Peace
 7 years ago '07        #916
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
your a disgrace because you like the eagles im from jersey idiot why would i say that

COMMON SENSE

GET SUM

the fact is your a b**ch and i didnt respond to you last night Yes your are right

you gave me ten minutes to respond and you acted like a complete b**ch while i was in a party playing halo with a mod on this forum...... laughing at your dumb a.ss for non stop sending me msgs "his exact words why cant he give you a minute" lol i quit the match to msg you and you were offline already hahahahah

i had to block communications with you that how many msgs you were sending GROW UP

weaz bbm'd 2 seconds after your first invite saying i was ducking you i didnt even get a chance to respond to you

get a life man its madden franchise !
 7 years ago '05        #917
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 NjGiant420 said:
this franchise means nothing to me LOL seriously

sorry you got all upset ! you can play with the rest of the little babys by yourselves now.

good luck weaz i guess my schedule doesnt fit this lg :lol:

man that giants game was great sunday, maybe i should have been online playing madden
sounds like he doesnt want to be in the lg anymore

7 years ago '05        #918
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
Stop hatin brah. :disdain2:

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-14-2010 at 04:50 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #919
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11197 11197
damn i was driving down the field inside the 20 for the game tying TD with like 45 secs left and my guy fumbles it twice in a row. first time i recovered it then the next play another fumble and end of game.

this madden is fake as f**k brah
 7 years ago '05        #920
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Da Bawse n*gga said:
damn i was driving down the field inside the 20 for the game tying TD with like 45 secs left and my guy fumbles it twice in a row. first time i recovered it then the next play another fumble and end of game.

this madden is fake as f**k brah
Sounds like Madden sh*tted on your soul.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago