Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #861
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 Jabo1091 said:
I couldnt defend 99 speed with my garbage special teams.

3 kick returns
But why didn't u win when u squibbed it n I got the ball on my own 35?
 7 years ago '07        #862
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
once again ! once again ! redskins you had three days to get at me or accept my friend request you havent been online in 2 days

thank god halo coming out because you fools do not know how to communicate unless your f!ghting like females

Giants b**ch
 7 years ago '10        #863
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
afc wildcard is mine
 7 years ago '04        #864
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 2034 2034
nice win^^^

shut down ryan mathews
 7 years ago '09        #865
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 962 962
 NjGiant420 said:
once again ! once again ! redskins you had three days to get at me or accept my friend request you havent been online in 2 days

thank god halo coming out because you fools do not know how to communicate unless your f!ghting like females

Giants b**ch
Yo I feel you on that man, I've been tryin to get at the Texans and he hasn't been online all day, even gave dude my cell and I haven't gotten nothin. This league is the truth but it sucks havin to chase people
 7 years ago '05        #866
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 Jostre said:
afc wildcard is mine
goodluck with that, you play both the other 2 teams playing for wildcard spots (Jags and Colts)....should be an interesting end to the season
 7 years ago '05        #867
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
But why didn't u win when u squibbed it n I got the ball on my own 35?
you kicked a field goal with rob bironas?????????????
 7 years ago '05        #868
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 R4P said:
goodluck with that, you play both the other 2 teams playing for wildcard spots (Jags and Colts)....should be an interesting end to the season
I gotta win all 4 to get in the playoffs.

He better have his gameface on lol
 7 years ago '05        #869
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13770 13770
 notoriousthugzz said:
nice win^^^

shut down ryan mathews
Averaging 4 on the ground with the rook, didn't really run because he blitzed heavy. Lag was a major handicap in that game. Every punt in the second half was 30 yards long and went out of bounds. Kick meter was @ 84% and 0 accuracy everytime. I was basically turning it over.

On me I'll never play another opponent with lag again.
 7 years ago '08        #870
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 Jabo1091 said:
you kicked a field goal with rob bironas?????????????
Exactly, I went 40 yds and u couldn't stop me to win the game, now shut up and take the L like a man.
 7 years ago '05        #871
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13770 13770
 40ozHenny said:
Exactly, I went 40 yds and u couldn't stop me to win the game, now shut up and take the L like a man.
Really Jabo. It's not like you won't play him again.
 7 years ago '05        #872
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
Exactly, I went 40 yds and u couldn't stop me to win the game, now shut up and take the L like a man.


Wait 1 second.

Did you just say that?

Thats just funny.

You're able to look at the box score still, and see how many times I went 80 yards.

I respect the win, but honestly.

You had 3 KR TD's!!! and won by 3. Stop it

EDIT: excuse me, this was the most toughest loss of my madden 10/11 career.

How the f**k did he return that s**t 3 times

RAIDERS when you ready?
 7 years ago '05        #873
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
wat happened to the doplhins owner? Is he gone permanently or is he coming back? Im not tryin to play the cpu, I can drop way more on the dude than I can the cpu
 7 years ago '05        #874
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13770 13770
^ He left never to return.
 7 years ago '08        #875
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 Jabo1091 said:


Wait 1 second.

Did you just say that?

Thats just funny.

You're able to look at the box score still, and see how many times I went 80 yards.

I respect the win, but honestly.

You had 3 KR TD's!!! and won by 3. Stop it

EDIT: excuse me, this was the most toughest loss of my madden 10/11 career.

How the f**k did he return that s**t 3 times

RAIDERS when you ready?
Box score and 80 yds? I didn't look @ sh*t n I don't investigate, the 40 yds was a guess, u ran and threw passes to the flat n eventually u scored, I ran back kicks for tds and had vy throw a td when he needed to. Its not like the the kick returns were cj all by himself-2 of the returns he should have been stopped but u just suck @ controlling ur man which is why I know u'd never shut me out, so plz shut up and wait till next year. Thx.
 7 years ago '04        #876
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
No offense man, but Titans is one of the better players in the league the begin with and then he playing with the best player in the game.

If you could've stopped him in the 4th and considering you should've squibbed it, you can only be mad at yourself for that loss. Can't be mad at the man for exploiting your weakness. That's what football is.
 7 years ago '08        #877
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 M I said:
Can't be mad at the man for exploiting your weakness. That's what football is.
I didnt even get a chance to exploit his weakness cause I kept running back kicks for tds.
 7 years ago '07        #878
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
redskins !?! for real !!!! not on for 2 days and send your number at 9 o clock tonight like im sitting at home waiting for you to message me to run on and play....


try this DONT SEND ME A MSG 3 HOUR BEFORE THE DEADLINE !!! you had three days to get in touch w me and you wait til the last day !!!! especially first nfl sunday

i dont wann drop this lg but this s**t is getting sad i feel like im chasing around children
 7 years ago '05        #879
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 NjGiant420 said:
redskins !?! for real !!!! not on for 2 days and send your number at 9 o clock tonight like im sitting at home waiting for you to message me to run on and play....


try this DONT SEND ME A MSG 3 HOUR BEFORE THE DEADLINE !!! you had three days to get in touch w me and you wait til the last day !!!! especially first nfl sunday

i dont wann drop this lg but this s**t is getting sad i feel like im chasing around children


























im laughing because you're wasting your time typing..... he's not on boxden

 7 years ago '07        #880
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
i dont care if he' from north pole he is on xbox live no excuse for waiting til last minute i didnt even get home til a half hour ago and dude was off already

being online for 2 hours since the last advance
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy