Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 83
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #781
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
that nfc playoff race is getting good though im f!ghting for a wild card birth and im hoping the packers lions and bears (oh my lol) just eliminate each other
 7 years ago '04        #782
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 2007 2007
 marvelous said:
yo i been in the league for 2 years andi never had no problems with weaz im not taking sides cause i see where both sides are right but seriously this back n forth is just getting annoying....everyone needs to just man up and quit crying....the last 4 pages has nothing to do with the playoff race thats going on right now
 R4P said:
man I'm not taking sides on this cuz everyone whose going back and forth is at fault

but I will say this:

Last year I had my problems with Weaz just like everyone else, I thought dude did some slick s**t on me in a game we had (nano) we went at it and eventually I let it go. Also I thought dude was a loud mouth so that didnt help. But at the end of the day I had to take a step back and look at it like this....

Weaz is hard headed, he gonna do what he wants, he gonna talk his s**t but he gonna run a fair league.

and I realized that I'm the same way, I dont give a f**k wat people say to me, Ill talk my s**t when I feel like it and I'm hard headed like s**t so who am I to get mad at the next man for being the same way as me??

Ya'll not getting anywhere with the replies and all this BS, as long as dude is FAIR then there shouldnt be a problem. If you dont like it then leave (although I hope none of ya'll leave cuz everyone i've played - besides that bum a.ss texans dude - has been legit and i have good games with)

If from this point on Weaz restarts against the CPU then call him out on it and if we're going by his rules then he should make some1 a temporary commish for 1 advance. Let him leave his own league for one game (as punishment) and then when he comes back he goes back to commish.

Its just an idea but going back and forth isnt solving s**t. I keep coming here to read interesting news about the franchise or see whose talking s**t to their opponents but all I see is ya'll goin back and forth over the same s**t.

Foreal its past the point of whose right and whose wrong cuz now everyone involved is in the wrong for dragging this dumb s**t out for so long.

Weaz is gonna be fair I'll vouch for that. And if he f**ks up (he's human like the rest of us) then speak on it but for now just get back to playin your games.


ps this is for Weaz if he tries to play me with that "i aint reading that s**t" :beat:
this and this

and who really cares about the MS points? I dont

On a sidenote don't sleep on the Vikings. 6-1 in my last 7 games. some of them simmed but a wins a win
 7 years ago '04        #783
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
with that said....whos even sure they makin the playoffs with all this hype playoff talk lol?? My Bengals we in there im gunnin for the conference if i can take out the saints next game plus weaz in week 16 i gotta tough stretch from here on out...Home field plus 1st round bye...Palmers back ocho's back letz get it on!!!
 7 years ago '04        #784
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 2007 2007
 marvelous said:
that nfc playoff race is getting good though im f!ghting for a wild card birth and im hoping the packers lions and bears (oh my lol) just eliminate each other
no love for the vikings?

 7 years ago '05        #785
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 YngSwift said:
the only person i see whining over points is the n*gga who offered em who then said he aint givin em no more lmao...damn a n*gga question another n*gga about changing the game prize and thats whining over points?? the only whinin i see is from the n*gga who dont wanna no longer give the points lmao
 M I said:
I'll put the Madden points up myself to the winner of the league. Most these men would've played for free, but that's not the point. It's principle. What's a man without his word?

You talk a lot of trash. n*ggas talk trash back. That's the law of the land. If you participate in the madness, don't complain about it driving you crazy. n*ggas can't hate on you. They don't even know you, so regardless what is said, how can this be about anything more than Madden?

Why punish over 20 other men for it? They didn't talk s**t to you, I did. It ain't that deep. I'll put the points up.
Ya'll n*ggas are idiots.

It has nothing to do with "principles" or "trash talk." You 2 n*ggas write essays of lies is what it is. Nobody was punished. We went through 7 seasons without a reward. Now all of sudden the 3 n*ggas who have been complaining the most feel like it's a right to have a reward and not a privilege.

I'm still waiting to play the Bengals in the Loser-Leaves-Match. I guess he's too much of a puss to play me.
 7 years ago '05        #786
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 YngSwift said:
with that said....whos even sure they makin the playoffs with all this hype playoff talk lol?? My Bengals we in there im gunnin for the conference if i can take out the saints next game plus weaz in week 16...Home field plus 1st round bye...Palmers back ocho's back letz get it on!!!
With that said, let's play our Loser-Leaves-Match.

EDIT: I think this is the old Saints alias.
 7 years ago '05        #787
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 notoriousthugzz said:
no love for the vikings?


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #788
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 marvelous said:
f**k the MS points i just play for bragging rights and pride
Who are we to say why people joined the league and if they should or shouldn't want the points? And whether you want the points or not it still doesn't change the fact that others shouldn't be punished for s**t they had nothing to do with. What's a man without his word?

Like I said, I'll be the bigger man and deliver the promise if he won't, no one gets screwed over. No more discussion needs to be had about the issue.
 7 years ago '04        #789
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 younggangsta_s said:
With that said, let's play our Loser-Leaves-Match.

EDIT: I think this is the old Saints alias.
you want me out the league so bad then boot me....dueces!!!:mj2:
 7 years ago '05        #790
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 M I said:
Who are we to say why people joined the league and if they should or shouldn't want the points? And whether you want the points or not it still doesn't change the fact that others shouldn't be punished for s**t they had nothing to do with. What's a man without his word?

Like I said, I'll be the bigger man and deliver the promise if he won't, no one gets screwed over. No more discussion needs to be had about the issue.
You sound stupid because a majority of the folks in the league were in leagues with me last year that had NO reward. You 3 are the only was d*ck riding me about it.

But if you're going to put it up, cool. I'll go ahead and put that on the first page.
 7 years ago '04        #791
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
You sitting here calling me out of my name repeatedly. I'm not doing that with you. I didn't agree with something you said, and I've stuck to that issue.

I don't think it's a privilege nor do I care about getting the points. I just believe the league is bigger than me and you. At the end of the day I'm not getting any points, which is what you want. Anyone else who wins the league gets them, as they have already been promised.

Everyone wins. I don't understand why you still pushing the argument with me. You just angry. Put it on the front page. I'm a man of my word.
 7 years ago '05        #792
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 YngSwift said:
you want me out the league so bad then boot me....dueces!!!:mj2:
Where's the fun in that?
 7 years ago '05        #793
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 M I said:
You sitting here calling me out of my name repeatedly. I'm not doing that with you. I didn't agree with something you said, and I've stuck to that issue.

I don't think it's a privilege nor do I care about getting the points. I just believe the league is bigger than me and you. At the end of the day I'm not getting any points, which is what you want. Anyone else who wins the league gets them, as they have already been promised.

Everyone wins. I don't understand why you still pushing the argument with me. You just angry.
I think you take this too serious.

EDIT: And liars get no respect.
 7 years ago '05        #794
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 R4P said:
man I'm not taking sides on this cuz everyone whose going back and forth is at fault

but I will say this:

Last year I had my problems with Weaz just like everyone else, I thought dude did some slick s**t on me in a game we had (nano) we went at it and eventually I let it go. Also I thought dude was a loud mouth so that didnt help. But at the end of the day I had to take a step back and look at it like this....

Weaz is hard headed, he gonna do what he wants, he gonna talk his s**t but he gonna run a fair league.

and I realized that I'm the same way, I dont give a f**k wat people say to me, Ill talk my s**t when I feel like it and I'm hard headed like s**t so who am I to get mad at the next man for being the same way as me??

Ya'll not getting anywhere with the replies and all this BS, as long as dude is FAIR then there shouldnt be a problem. If you dont like it then leave (although I hope none of ya'll leave cuz everyone i've played - besides that bum a.ss texans dude - has been legit and i have good games with)

If from this point on Weaz restarts against the CPU then call him out on it and if we're going by his rules then he should make some1 a temporary commish for 1 advance. Let him leave his own league for one game (as punishment) and then when he comes back he goes back to commish.

Its just an idea but going back and forth isnt solving s**t. I keep coming here to read interesting news about the franchise or see whose talking s**t to their opponents but all I see is ya'll goin back and forth over the same s**t.

Foreal its past the point of whose right and whose wrong cuz now everyone involved is in the wrong for dragging this dumb s**t out for so long.

Weaz is gonna be fair I'll vouch for that. And if he f**ks up (he's human like the rest of us) then speak on it but for now just get back to playin your games.


ps this is for Weaz if he tries to play me with that "i aint reading that s**t" :beat:









































































































[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #795
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 JSMOKER said:
u just dont get that i dont give a f**k bout the points, im in it for the competition. like u said folks been playin without the reward from jump. U add a reward cool... A competitor like myself will take that too along wit the title plain & simple. My thing was u goin back on ur word cuz n*ggas got ur panties in a bunch (seems like a phaggot move). end of discussion
If you didn't "give a f*ck" why did you write me on Live asking me to not SIM your games so you could have a fair shot at the Points? Why won't you answer that phaggot?
 7 years ago '04        #796
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 younggangsta_s said:

EDIT: And liars get no respect.
I completely agree with you. That's why I'm putting the points up for everyone else in the league who had nothing to do with it. Can we move on now?
 7 years ago '05        #797
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 M I said:
I completely agree with you. That's why I'm putting the points up for everyone else in the league who had nothing to do with it. Can we move on now?
Sure buddy.
 7 years ago '05        #798
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736


Madden is fockin up with that roster update. The Chiefs have a DT named Defensive Tacke and the Lions have MLB named Middle Linebacker. :rofl2:
 7 years ago '07        #799
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
jabo hit me up
 7 years ago '05        #800
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
If you didn't "give a f*ck" why did you write me on Live asking me to not SIM your games so you could have a fair shot at the Points? Why won't you answer that phaggot?
i wanted a fair shot period at getting my games played, getting into the playoffs winning the bowl and getting the damn points which i stated earlier i dont need but SINCE u are offering them ill TAKE that TOO f**got

i felt like i didnt get a fair shot from jump when i asked for the cowboys b4 this thread was made only to be denied due to bein labeled a "ducker" last yr. whole time where is the cowboy owners now... Then when they became available u said I couldnt take them over but who got the Steelers now (Cowboys owner).Anyways man thats another story not here nor there.

and all of that was to get your attention so i could get my game in which i still didnt get to do... so i beat a dead horse back to scheduled programming...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy