most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #761
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13707 13707
It's funny how the n*ggas complaining about the Microsoft Points, when given the opportunity, don't want to actually put in on the Microsoft Points.
 7 years ago '04        #762
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 younggangsta_s said:
It's funny how the n*ggas complaining about the Microsoft Points, when given the opportunity, don't want to actually put in on the Microsoft Points.
this n*gga want n*ggaz to put in on sum points that he gets for free...u was mr big shot who dont pay for points but now u tryin 2 find reasons to make n*ggaz pay to put in...you shoulda said that shyt before the league started square a.ss n*gga lmao...he always talkin bout he aint reading shyt but i wonder who wrote more shyt then everybody in this thread....this n*gga is litterally on every page writing bullshyt that aint got shyt 2 do wit the league and wanna talk about n*ggaz writing essays lmao....go get a pacifier:cry:

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-10-2010 at 11:17 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #763
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ :confused2: Why are you still writing books that nobody's reading?
 7 years ago '04        #764
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
lmao why u always speakin up for everybody else...let whoeva else feel like that make there own statements square a.ss n*gga...cuz its obvious n*ggaz dont always agree wit yo cry baby a.ss lmao
 7 years ago '04        #765
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
Cry Baby Weaz.....STAND UPPPPP
 7 years ago '05        #766
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
lmao why u always speakin up for everybody else...let whoeva else feel like that make there own statements square a.ss n*gga...cuz its obvious n*ggaz dont always agree wit yo cry baby a.ss lmao
 YngSwift said:
Cry Baby Weaz.....STAND UPPPPP

*Click For Ether*
 7 years ago '04        #767
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:

*Click For Ether*
lmaooo he dont kno what real n*ggaz is cuz he never been around one so its a ether to him...if anyone else other then weaz can verify that thats really ether then I will stfu for gaming wit real n*ggaz lmao...so pretty much weaz is saying if you in this league u aint a REAL n*gga according to him lol...so hey who feels weaz so called ether??? this n*gga is really reaching for a ether but u just ethering yaself cuz ya so called ether aint shyt bad about it lmao
 7 years ago '05        #768
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
i put a request to be in before this dude and yet he gets accepted 1st anyway and i gotta go to the waiting list...lol i guess but hey it is wat it is...so its not 1st c*m 1st serve??

ohhhh i see its cuz i didnt participate in the lame a.ss league last year that obviously alot of other people didnt participate in either....maybe if it woulda been worth actually playin then i woulda played my games but aint no point if everybody else skippin games but fasho run ya league with and how u want it...
 YngSwift said:
lol aint no reason to be salty...the league wont get completed anyway lol...half of everybody who signed up wont play there games thats why u need a waiting list cuz u already know that....if everyone whos signed up now complete this BS league ill gladly pay 1600 points myself to the winner but thats only if everyone in your unorganized league participates....and every body in here this dude aint trippin bout me not playin last year he salty cuz in madden 10 i whooped that azz and he was no where to be heard from again after he was talkin shyt bout how good he was and couldnt nobody see him in madden....now that he see im tryin to step in the league he gon blackball me lmao and make an excuse for it...square azz n*gga u aint tell em that part huh...hire a new respectable competitive trustworthy commissioner to run the league whoever he may be!! !!!!
 YngSwift said:
lmao not really cuz i dont think that you actually know how!! its not alot of words at all....and u must have read it cuz u sent me a personal comment about the matter..so u put on a front on BX public but then address the issue in my personal inbox lmao....square a.ss n*gga like i said...
 YngSwift said:
lmao now u decide to post everything public lmao...square a.ss n*gga internet young gangsta lmao...u act like ya league is the end of the world lmao i wont lose sleep square boy...only square a.ss n*ggaz name themselves young gangstas on the internet lmao does ur mom know thats ur internet name lmao square azz n*gga whoz a gangsta but he neva in the hood cuz he 103-17 in madden so thats where he at everyday lmaoo!!!!
 YngSwift said:
lol yea ok i cant wait till i play yo trick a.ss ima f**k u over...aint my fault u cant take care of ya broke a.ss game lil boy...cowboys was available on the list when i signed up for the franchise online so i picked em then i found out they were taken by Da Lawse n*gga.....who are u step ya rep up square and i switched em to the bengals which was evident on the front page before u came in b**chin but you wouldnt know that b**ch boy cuz ya game supposedly "messed up" lmao its only been out for a 3 dayz....is ur computer screen messed up 2....
 YngSwift said:
cmon...is it still sum animosity...can u really honestly tell me that u feel that what he said was funny?? i mean cmon u even edited it last nite that i had bengals and then he replys today about me having cowboys when all he had to do was read the 1st page...instead of bringin up sumthyn i mentioned a night earlier...i mean cmon younggangsta u honestly kno the truth and kno what he said cause no harm to make any banana go dead lol...
 YngSwift said:
yea i understand that but when i got online to join the franchise the team was available i wasnt aware that teams were claimed that werent picked up yet i see nthe cowboys and figured someone must have dropped out but then 5 mins after it i was infromed byu u t oswtich teams and i did and u KNOW that...so everything else after was uneccessary...this dude b**ched about something that was changed way before he decided to b**ch about it
 YngSwift said:
da bawse n*gga is a square boy...he was cryin over the cowboys...i hope i run into him wit my bengals and smash his mark a.ss...show him aint worthy of runnin wit the boys...but i doubt he makes the superbowl anyway better yet the playoffs lol
 YngSwift said:
lol yall funny...steelers is you ready for my bengals....i been playin since week 3 without carson palmer and it sucks but luckily my defense been finding ways to win so after week 10 when palmers back then the league is in trouble...

I still havent loss even without palmer lol and ocho cinco hasnt scored a TD since week 3 when he led the league in TD's....My only lost was a simulated game to the ravens...I was on a roll with my offense but oh well maddens long a.ss injury bug saved yall...im rdy for the colts, steelers, saints, ravens, jets and chargers...damn i swear i got the toughest schedule left out of everybody in the league as far as competitve schedule goes...i got 3 dudes left to play who all only got 1 loss....I welcome the challenge!!
 YngSwift said:
yea wassup wit the advance weaz......any other time the advance is on time...not trying to jump to conclusions but is it because you haven't completed your game yet and you dont wanna sim it incase of a loss?? im just saying cuz you were online this morning and had a chance to advance it...as far as im concerned the deadline is over and no more games should be allowed to be played and should be advanced and also advance the league at the times you send in my inbox otherwise aint no point of givin me a deadline thats passable by only your say so...cuz if your game was complete the week woulda been advanced last night and if mine wasnt then i just woulda been a.ssed out for being past the deadline!!...am I the only one that feels like this?? No saltyness weaz but im just sayin tho dont give yaself no extra beneftis just because you have the only option of advancing the league when you want to and not the set time givin!!
 YngSwift said:
lmaooo weaz stop lyin n*gga while u gettin out of line callin n*ggaz ho's and shyt its just a game n*gga dont take it there homie...if you go to your gamercard it says Sherweaz last online 6 mins ago and that was right when i posted that...why would i f**kin lie about you being online if i didnt see it...no excuses you said ya box wasnt on but it clearly says on xbox live for anyone to go see that the last time he was on was this morning go check i want everybpd y to go check to show this n*gga he the one lyin...Sherweaz Offline For 12 Minutes and this was just seen now....about an hour ago it said you were last offline for 6 mins...so obviously youve been out more then once...leave yo damn box off and dont bring it back on till someone else verifies your lying a.ss
 YngSwift said:
im not sayin cuzz a bad commish im just tellin the n*gga to advance the damn week and that he been onmline then he wanna c*m on b**chin talkin bout im lyin like wtf ima lie about seeing this n*gga online for...funny a.ss n*gga he is its just a damn game...so now his excuse is the texans/cowboys aint played wtf that gotta do with anything its never a problem any other f**kin week when multiple teams dont finish there games...and shyt iono bout u but i aint had no damn ea connection issues
 YngSwift said:
lol n*gga i dont give a f**k its a damn fantasy league lmao...my life wont end because i get booted out ur damn league n*gga..u act like u f**kin god lmao...yea you wanna boot me cuz other then the titans im the only competition you got in the afc so get rid of me as easy as u can huh...lmao n*gga wanna boot me cuz my xbox say this n*gga was online and i baught it up...ok n*gga thank you for explaining yaself but you act like what i saw i lied about or sum shyt...n*gga its a f**kin game man the f**k up i can tell u dont hang around no real n*ggaz just by how u act online lol...wat real n*gga threatn to boot a n*gga out his league because of misunderstanding and a n*gga speakin up wtf kinda n*gga iz u...thats why u cant give n*ggaz authority with nothin...i didnt mean shyt by it n*gga i was just speakin up on what i saw and what it looked like then n*gga wanna get all defensive and threaten to boot me cuz of that small a.ss shyt n*gga get real stop actin like a ho i thought u was a cool n*gga after the 1st bs we went thru but u be actin hella funny cuz u run the league!!!
 YngSwift said:
you not reading it all...n*gga it aint no longer then the 1st time i posted and u read that and replied lmao.. AND NO PROOF what??....ok well if anyone wants to go to his gamercard I PROMISE it wont say he was last online last night lmao so its up to you to have the burden of proof...so can you prove that you were last online last night??? and ill stfu and apologize and go back on my way!!
 YngSwift said:
lmao you feel me though...it aint all that serious its just the internet...i wouldnt give a damn what nobody on bx say about me i wouldnt go all out my way to prove em wrong lmao..stop takin this shyt so seriously...we dont even kno eachother and n*ggas throwin hissy fits lmao..you wanna apology weaz then sorry since it means that much to you...im just sayin dont f**kin get mad at me for not being a damn nerd and knowin about xboxlive.com and visitin it while im in class at school with no 360 because i cant stay away from xbox live lmao..i mean damn n*gga i hope you dont thynk you ethered me because i said i game wit real n*ggaz lmao i mean yea i game wit my homies who all real n*ggaz who wouldnt b**ch and cry about the damn game after somethin happen they dont like they just suck that shyt up say "f**k you n*gga you weak but u won ill get u next time" lmao so if anyone can find the ether in that then hey be my guest but its the internet when will people realize this lmao
 YngSwift said:
lmao that n*gga aint aggreein wit u he tellin you about yaself lmao cuz u the only n*gga in this thread that gotta c*m back with pics and old messeges and shyt just to make a point ALL THE TIME....apolgy for what u aint prove shyt to me n*gga other then that xbox live reset your status...that dont mean i was wrong n*gga i just read what i saw...its not my fault you continuously check xboxlive.com over and over while your in class so that you can chat with your xbox buddies in class cuz u cant wait till u get home...its not my fault weaz...its not my fault you etherd me cuz i game wit real n*ggaz and not n*ggaz like u lmao..its not my fault...and its not my fault you can't read cuz i already said sorry..this a comedy thread n*ggaz like weaz make the internet go round lol we need more like u...
 YngSwift said:
damn this n*gga still salty talkin bout now I said this lmao that was how many pages ago b**ch n*gga...how old are you my n*gga lmao...you talkin bout b**ch n*ggaz but u doin b**ch shyt...n*gga i aint worried bout yo square a.ss no more...bringin up old shyt out of the blue tryin to switch ya arguement up cuz M I is in that azz rite now sayin shyt yo girly actin a.ss dont like so he wanna boot n*ggaz out his league cuz they got disagreements wit cuzz lmao type of n*gga is u....im done respondin wit yo azz say wat u want...wat type of n*gga beg for an apology lmao...square cuzz 4real....
 YngSwift said:
lmao y u so quick to make n*ggaz leave the league over small a.ss shyt...n*ggaz bring up issues and ya 1st damn ultimatum is ill boot you from the league...wtf u act like n*ggaz is b**chin about the league being wack or dont like it or sum shyt...a n*gga put in a complaint about something and gotta get booted for speakin up wtf is that about my n*gga? You a cool commish but grow sum damn balls take sum criticism and move the f**k on...any n*gga who got a disagreement with the commish just STFU and accept it cuz u gon hurt that n*gga feelings and he gon be rdy to boot yall so everybody be cool 4rm now on...There u go Commish do ya thang pimpin....
 YngSwift said:
thats exactly wat im sayin...this n*gga feel the need to bring proof up all the time and shyt n*gga its the internet you dont know none of ous personally to let wateva the f**k we say get 2 you that damn much...if u kno ur right then leave it at that...n*ggaz tryin 2 get sum madden beef goin and this n*gga wanna take it personal...n*gga if u mad do ya thrashin c*m game time and REALIZE this is the f**king Internet you shouldnt take no damn messege board that serious....and to the n*ggaz sayin everybody stop complaining I feel that way also but understand the commish is supposed to be the Bigger person of the bunch...dont say people goin at him 24/7 cuz it aint even like that...n*ggaz just bring up points the same they would with another n*gga in the league who aint the commish thats all its just that he's the head honcho and who u go to when theres a issue.. and he takes that shyt to whole different level which keep n*ggaz goin....all he gotta do is ignore the BS that people say and run the league humble!!!!!
 YngSwift said:
Im glad Roger Goodell aint no b**ch n*gga even though he got b**ch ways but i dont think he would take the superbowl prize away from the Saints cuz someone like Drew Brees b**ch at him about changing rules and moving the ref to backfield... If Roger Goodell was a b**ch n*gga he would be like "Well if you dont like the new rules and how im running shyt drew brees then you can just get the f**k outta my league wait noooo u know what you stay in the league but im not givin out any superbowl trophys to you because your b**ching and lying on me so put in on your own trophy and run the league your damnself"...

That just shows you how sensitive n*ggaz feelings are in 2010...
 YngSwift said:
this n*gga want n*ggaz to put in on sum points that he gets for free...u was mr big shot who dont pay for points but now u tryin 2 find reasons to make n*ggaz pay to put in...you shoulda said that shyt before the league started square a.ss n*gga lmao...he always talkin bout he aint reading shyt but i wonder who wrote more shyt then everybody in this thread....this n*gga is litterally on every page writing bullshyt that aint got shyt 2 do wit the league and wanna talk about n*ggaz writing essays lmao....go get a pacifier:cry:
I'm not quite sure, but I'm willing to bet that a person that writes enough paragraphs to fill an encyclopedia is considered a "square."

If this dude is not considered lame for all that sh*t he typed I don't know who is.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-10-2010 at 11:45 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #769
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
lmaooo he dont kno what real n*ggaz is cuz he never been around one so its a ether to him...if anyone else other then weaz can verify that thats really ether then I will stfu for gaming wit real n*ggaz lmao...so pretty much weaz is saying if you in this league u aint a REAL n*gga according to him lol...so hey who feels weaz so called ether??? this n*gga is really reaching for a ether but u just ethering yaself cuz ya so called ether aint shyt bad about it lmao
Adding on to your encyclopedia I see.
 7 years ago '04        #770
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
lmao u proved u a square just by going back to quote all my messeges lmao...i have 21 paragraphs for 40 pages of threads...Now go back and tally up every post you made since this thread started and lets see how it looks lmao?? I would do it but im not a square like you to go back and gather up all that info just to prove a pointless point... Ima square because i write alot lmao??....well so is lil wayne and every other rapper huh lol...a lame for writing alot...well im glad to know that you dont write alot mr cry baby commish!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-10-2010 at 11:53 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #771
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
I'm tryin to get in on a team if there are any available that are up for grabs. BrownsMillsOG
 7 years ago '05        #772
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
lmao u proved u a square just by going back to quote all my messeges lmao...i have 21 paragraphs for 40 pages of threads...Now go back and tally up every post you made since this thread started and lets see how it looks lmao?? I would do it but im not a square like you to go back and gather up all that info just to prove a pointless point... Ima square because i write alot lmao??....well so is lil wayne and every other rapper huh lol...a lame for writing alot...well im glad to know that you dont write alot mr cry baby commish!!
Adding on to your encyclopedia again I see, "square."
 7 years ago '05        #773
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Yd4001 said:
I'm tryin to get in on a team if there are any available that are up for grabs. BrownsMillsOG
You tried to join earlier and flaked out.
 7 years ago '07        #774
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
you cheap bastards really whining over ms points aye go take half of your pay check at mcdonalds on go buy some

f**king clowns here ya go

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #775
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
the only person i see whining over points is the n*gga who offered em who then said he aint givin em no more...damn a n*gga question another n*gga about changing the game prize and thats whining over points?? the only whinin i see is from the n*gga who dont wanna no longer give the points

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-10-2010 at 01:18 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #776
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
I'll put the Madden points up myself to the winner of the league. Most these men would've played for free, but that's not the point. It's principle. What's a man without his word?

You talk a lot of trash. n*ggas talk trash back. That's the law of the land. If you participate in the madness, don't complain about it driving you crazy. n*ggas can't hate on you. They don't even know you, so regardless what is said, how can this be about anything more than Madden?

Why punish over 20 other men for it? They didn't talk s**t to you, I did. It ain't that deep. I'll put the points up.
 7 years ago '05        #777
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
yo i been in the league for 2 years andi never had no problems with weaz im not taking sides cause i see where both sides are right but seriously this back n forth is just getting annoying....everyone needs to just man up and quit crying....the last 4 pages has nothing to do with the playoff race thats going on right now
 7 years ago '05        #778
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 M I said:
I'll put the Madden points up myself to the winner of the league. Most these men would've played for free, but that's not the point. It's principle. What's a man without his word?

You talk a lot of trash. n*ggas talk trash back. That's the law of the land. If you participate in the madness, don't complain about it driving you crazy. n*ggas can't hate on you. They don't even know you, so regardless what is said, how can this be about anything more than Madden?

Why punish over 20 other men for it? They didn't talk s**t to you, I did. It ain't that deep. I'll put the points up.
f**k the MS points i just play for bragging rights and pride
 7 years ago '04        #779
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 marvelous said:
yo i been in the league for 2 years andi never had no problems with weaz im not taking sides cause i see where both sides are right but seriously this back n forth is just getting annoying....everyone needs to just man up and quit crying....the last 4 pages has nothing to do with the playoff race thats going on right now
i feel the f**k outta you on that and with that said im done wit this so if weaz wanna still send shotz then be my guest but im only postin if its about the playoff race..with or without points on the line...Lets get it goin!!!
 7 years ago '05        #780
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
man I'm not taking sides on this cuz everyone whose going back and forth is at fault

but I will say this:

Last year I had my problems with Weaz just like everyone else, I thought dude did some slick s**t on me in a game we had (nano) we went at it and eventually I let it go. Also I thought dude was a loud mouth so that didnt help. But at the end of the day I had to take a step back and look at it like this....

Weaz is hard headed, he gonna do what he wants, he gonna talk his s**t but he gonna run a fair league.

and I realized that I'm the same way, I dont give a f**k wat people say to me, Ill talk my s**t when I feel like it and I'm hard headed like s**t so who am I to get mad at the next man for being the same way as me??

Ya'll not getting anywhere with the replies and all this BS, as long as dude is FAIR then there shouldnt be a problem. If you dont like it then leave (although I hope none of ya'll leave cuz everyone i've played - besides that bum a.ss texans dude - has been legit and i have good games with)

If from this point on Weaz restarts against the CPU then call him out on it and if we're going by his rules then he should make some1 a temporary commish for 1 advance. Let him leave his own league for one game (as punishment) and then when he comes back he goes back to commish.

Its just an idea but going back and forth isnt solving s**t. I keep coming here to read interesting news about the franchise or see whose talking s**t to their opponents but all I see is ya'll goin back and forth over the same s**t.

Foreal its past the point of whose right and whose wrong cuz now everyone involved is in the wrong for dragging this dumb s**t out for so long.

Weaz is gonna be fair I'll vouch for that. And if he f**ks up (he's human like the rest of us) then speak on it but for now just get back to playin your games.

ps this is for Weaz if he tries to play me with that "i aint reading that s**t" :beat:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy