Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #741
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

I can't in good conscience give rewards off my own back to dudes who are full of fail. Therefore, I will not be providing a reward until further notice. I see how offering this reward has exposed plenty of skirts.

That being said, we can still have a reward. If some of the non-fail Ballers want to put in on a Microsoft Point card, we can still have a reward. Only those that put in on the card would be eligible to win it. Non-fail Ballers, tell me what you think?
sounds like a change in rules due to you still being salty over irrelevant s**t
 7 years ago '05        #742
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13687 13687
 JSMOKER said:
sounds like a change in rules due to you still being salty over irrelevant s**t
Salty over what? Dude, are you a f*ckin idiot? Rules? Rules? Me putting up a free reward for random n*ggas to have is rules?

It's phaggots like you that made me change my mind. You want to provide the points? If not then shut tha f*ck up and keep it movin. :rofl2:

Still @ this n*gga trying to say me giving out 1600 Microsoft Points is a rule.

EDIT: JSMOKER must be mad because I ignore all his messages on Live. First I have n*ggas who write enough essays about me to compile a book, now I have this n*gga claiming me giving out rewards (without anybody putting in) is a rule. I see I infuriate a few of you suckas.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-10-2010 at 09:39 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #743
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Salty over what? Dude, are you a f*ckin idiot? Rules? Rules? Me putting up a free reward for random n*ggas to have is rules?

It's phaggots like you that made me change my mind. You want to provide the points? If not then shut tha f*ck up and keep it movin. :rofl2:

Still @ this n*gga trying to say me giving out 1600 Microsoft Points is a rule.
Not Rules but part of the Sell to get folks more involved in your lg
sorry for the typo i meant u stated that this was a reward for winning the super bowl from the jump,which in turn is reason for some of the users wanting to play and look foward to playing(honestly i could give 2 s**ts bout MS points)...and your immature response in which u name calling is what MI and SWIFT is talkin bout. grow up dude. gettin salty. Its like you changing s**t up cuz u feel disrespected for whatever reason. n*gga kiss the baby... Suck that s**t up and act like this is a forum and stop takin everything so personal.
 7 years ago '05        #744
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
sorry for the typo i meant u stated that this was a reward for winning the super bowl from the jump,which in turn is reason for some of the users wanting to play and look foward to playing(honestly i could give 2 s**ts bout MS points)...and your immature response in which u name calling is what MI and SWIFT is talkin bout. grow up dude. gettin salty. Its like you changing s**t up cuz u feel disrespected for whatever reason. n*gga kiss the baby... Suck that s**t up and act like this is a forum and stop takin everything so personal.
Nobody will ever make me salty over the internet dude. Why do you think I ignore your messages? It's funny making you lames mad. You see the Bengals and 49ers write books on me on Boxden while you do the same on Live.

I'm not giving out free sh*t to n*ggas that complain. If that was the only reason you joined the league, deuce.

If not, shut tha f*ck up and put the points up yourself phaggot.
 7 years ago '05        #745
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
and you now want folks to put in on the reward? Did u not state in a earlier post that someone fly them MS points into u (as in you get them for free)... If not then my mistake. but i thought u said u dont have to pay for them? If so who would give u bread for somethin u get for free

And once again if im mistaken dismiss without a negative remark
 7 years ago '05        #746
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
my dude dont think im mad at all cuz this is all funny to me... beginning of the lg the points available now they not (cuz u salty). point being u goin back and forth wit these folks over them askin questions and havin opposing opinions (obviously u annoyed and in ur feelings, if not it wouldnt have been takin that far lmao). i have no use for MS points but of course if i win who wouldnt take it. You acting like a female over folks talkin s**t or sayin how they feel (don't take it personal)
once again name callin ur words hurt lil youngin (phaggot)
Question: did you ignore any of the messages i just made?
 7 years ago '05        #747
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
and you now want folks to put in on the reward? Did u not state in a earlier post that someone fly them MS points into u (as in you get them for free)... If not then my mistake. but i thought u said u dont have to pay for them? If so who would give u bread for somethin u get for free

And once again if im mistaken dismiss without a negative remark
Dude, you have to be one of the dumbest dudes on Boxden, that's an accomplishment.

1. I do get my ish free. What does that have to do with you? I don't know you n*gga. I get Chiefs tickets free also, I suppose I should slide you some of those too because their "free."

2. If I'm not putting up the points, we would obviously have to have a pot to pay for the points. Nobody will be paying mes.lut.

As I said before, if the reward is so important to you, you put it up.

Otherwise

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #748
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
my dude dont think im mad at all cuz this is all funny to me... beginning of the lg the points available now they not (cuz u salty). point being u goin back and forth wit these folks over them askin questions and havin opposing opinions (obviously u annoyed and in ur feelings, if not it wouldnt have been takin that far lmao). i have no use for MS points but of course if i win who wouldnt take it. You acting like a female over folks talkin s**t or sayin how they feel (don't take it personal)
once again name callin ur words hurt lil youngin (phaggot)
Question: did you ignore any of the messages i just made?
Wow, another essay. I'm not reading that sh*t sucka.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #749
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
u ignore all my messages on live... thats bein a good commisioner??? ur funny... i guess when somebody has a problem wit me when it come to this lg u gonna ignore their messages too. ur a idiot lmao
 7 years ago '05        #750
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
reading is fundamental

Also u claim u better than these "Fail n*ggas" so there shouldnt even be a discussion of you havin to give out points to these "Fail n*ggas" since if you come across one you will defeat them EASY... Fall Back and run your lg lil youngin

Last edited by JSMOKER; 09-10-2010 at 10:30 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #751
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Here's is a typical message from JSMOKER.

*Click*

Claims it's serious, but he either asks something I can't answer or something that he can answer himself. That's whys.luts like you get ignored.
 7 years ago '05        #752
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
reading is fundamental
n*gga please, you already wrote me on Live whining about how you don't want your games SIM-ed because you're the Lions and you want a fair shot @ the 1600 points. This n*gga is a f*ckin liar. You lucky Live only saves your last 100 messages.
 7 years ago '05        #753
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Here's is a typical message from JSMOKER.

*Click*

Claims it's serious, but he either asks something I can't answer or something that he can answer himself. That's whys.luts like you get ignored.
yea thats a typical msg from me
 7 years ago '05        #754
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
yea thats a typical msg from me
Glad you admit to somethings.lut.
 7 years ago '05        #755
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
exactly when im online and i have sent msgs to my opponent and they know the deadline and fail to come on b4 deadline i expect to play the cpu just like last yr. and if i cant contact someone or i get no response who am i supposed to tell. lil youngin just do your job and fall back. im done. pull up some more stuff while you at it to keep these folks entertained lil youngin.
 7 years ago '05        #756
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Of course your "done" n*gga. I finished you off when you started changing topics + lying about "not caring" about the Points.
 7 years ago '05        #757
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
n*gga did you not read when i said if i won then who wouldnt take them... but honestly i have no use for them... So what dude u know gonna turn down somethin for free
 7 years ago '05        #758
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ n*gga you was whining about them in that message on Live n*gga. "Don't SIM my games, I want a shot at the points, blah, blah, blah..."
 7 years ago '04        #759
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
Im glad Roger Goodell aint no b**ch n*gga even though he got b**ch ways but i dont think he would take the superbowl prize away from the Saints cuz someone like Drew Brees b**ch at him about changing rules and moving the ref to backfield... If Roger Goodell was a b**ch n*gga he would be like "Well if you dont like the new rules and how im running shyt drew brees then you can just get the f**k outta my league wait noooo u know what you stay in the league but im not givin out any superbowl trophys to you because your b**ching and lying on me so put in on your own trophy and run the league your damnself"...

That just shows you how sensitive n*ggaz feelings are in 2010...

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-10-2010 at 11:08 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #760
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
Im glad Roger Goodell aint no b**ch n*gga even though he got b**ch ways but i dont think he would take the superbowl prize away from the Saints cuz someone like Drew Brees b**ch at him about changing rules and moving the ref to backfield... If Roger Goodell was a b**ch n*gga he would be like "Well if you dont like the new rules and how im running shyt drew brees then you can just get the f**k outta my league wait noooo u know what you stay in the league but im not givin out any superbowl trophys to you because your b**ching and lying on me so put in on your own trophy and run the league your damnself"...

That just shows you how sensitive n*ggaz feelings are in 2010...
Wow, yet another essay. I'm not reading that sh*t sucka.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago