Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #701
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
This is the deal 49ers, you seem to not like how I run the league. That's fine. I don't want people in my league that don't want to be here.

You have 2 options:

1. Play me in a game, loser leaves the league.

2. Leave the league.

You're reminding me of the Saints brah. I'm not dealing with the headaches this year. You're repeating the same questions that I've already answered.

Now, be a man and play me in a winner take all game. I'd rather you not be in the league since you don't like it so much. This would be the fair way to send you packing.
 7 years ago '05        #702
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 younggangsta_s said:
This is the deal 49ers, you seem to not like how I run the league. That's fine. I don't want people in my league that don't want to be here.

You have 2 options:

1. Play me in a game, loser leaves the league.

2. Leave the league.

You're reminding me of the Saints brah. I'm not dealing with the headaches this year. You're repeating the same questions that I've already answered.

Now, be a man and play me in a winner take all game. I'd rather you not be in the league since you don't like it so much. This would be the fair way to send you packing.
get your game faces on

Last edited by marvelous; 09-09-2010 at 03:40 PM..
 09-09-2010, 03:36 PM         #703
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #704
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 younggangsta_s said:
Are you stupid n*gga? I'm really beginning to think so. Why the hell would I provide proof of disconnect when 2 of those games were against users?

You notice how your the only person who thinks I'm "cheating." I answered all your questions, but you just keep repeating them.

And now this dumbass dude is saying that the week didn't advance because I waited to play my game. Right. I'm pretty sure the Lions and Jets can answer why the week wasn't advanced.
damn this n*gga still salty talkin bout now I said this lmao that was how many pages ago b**ch n*gga...how old are you my n*gga lmao...you talkin bout b**ch n*ggaz but u doin b**ch shyt...n*gga i aint worried bout yo square a.ss no more...bringin up old shyt out of the blue tryin to switch ya arguement up cuz M I is in that azz rite now sayin shyt yo girly actin a.ss dont like so he wanna boot n*ggaz out his league cuz they got disagreements wit cuzz lmao type of n*gga is u....im done respondin wit yo azz say wat u want...wat type of n*gga beg for an apology lmao...square cuzz 4real....
 7 years ago '05        #705
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 YngSwift said:
damn this n*gga still salty talkin bout now I said this lmao that was how many pages ago b**ch n*gga...how old are you my n*gga lmao...you talkin bout b**ch n*ggaz but u doin b**ch shyt...n*gga i aint worried bout yo square a.ss no more...bringin up old shyt out of the blue tryin to switch ya arguement up cuz M I is in that azz rite now sayin shyt yo girly actin a.ss dont like so he wanna boot n*ggaz out his league cuz they got disagreements wit cuzz lmao type of n*gga is u....im done respondin wit yo azz say wat u want...wat type of n*gga beg for an apology lmao...square cuzz 4real....
Are you stupid n*gga? I already answered his questions and he keeps asking the same sh*t. Now he's tryin to say that I waited on the advance to play my game. That's the sh*t you said.

The same goes for you p*ssy. Play me in a Winner-Take-All-Match and loser leaves the league.
 7 years ago '04        #706
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
n*gga I'm a grown man. Don't sit here giving me ultimatums. I ain't never come at you or disrespect you as commish. I always follow the rules. I accept my losses and NEVER quit. And I ALWAYS back you when n*ggas say you a bad commish. I'll still admit you a good commish as I ALWAYS do. Still don't mean I think you hypocritical about this.

If you gonna be a child about it and not either work out our differences or agree to disagree like men, then kick me out. I ain't accepting no ultimatums. If you realize you overreacting cause I won't bend to your will, then holla at me, we can play right now and do a "loser shuts the f**k up game".

I'm sure everyone would prefer that cause n*ggas sick of hearing BOTH of us talk and regardless what you feel about me I'm sure there are alot of owners who look at me as good competition, a reliable user, or someone theyd love to have a chance to beat. Just as I realize no one wants you to leave this league as well.

Real men talk s**t with their football. In real life and online, or anywhere. Don't know how you were raised to get all hurt by it.

Last edited by M I; 09-09-2010 at 03:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #707
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Are you stupid n*gga? I already answered his questions and he keeps asking the same sh*t. Now he's tryin to say that I waited on the advance to play my game. That's the sh*t you said.

The same goes for you p*ssy. Play me in a Winner-Take-All-Match and loser leaves the league.
lmao y u so quick to make n*ggaz leave the league over small a.ss shyt...n*ggaz bring up issues and ya 1st damn ultimatum is ill boot you from the league...wtf u act like n*ggaz is b**chin about the league being wack or dont like it or sum shyt...a n*gga put in a complaint about something and gotta get booted for speakin up wtf is that about my n*gga? You a cool commish but grow sum damn balls take sum criticism and move the f**k on...any n*gga who got a disagreement with the commish just STFU and accept it cuz u gon hurt that n*gga feelings and he gon be rdy to boot yall so everybody be cool 4rm now on...There u go Commish do ya thang pimpin....
 7 years ago '05        #708
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
hmmmm i dont know what to say... this is stupid but whole time i got my popcorn and VIP pass 1st row seat to see this go down... saltiness is in the making lmao. Put up or shut up.

I think young gangsta... you really gettin in ur feelings (which im sure M I purpose of this whole rant) but this thread will be classic if the Commisioner loses (will you just kick urself out and let the cpu play your games and still advance as a non active commish?) you both have points as to where i disagree with some of the things that happen in the lg concerning my team but like Titans said beatin a dead horse to complain over and over. (sometimes i do it tho just to frustrate yg cuz im blown).
Anyways what time is the game?

BTW MI who did you have in the Madden 10 Franchise i dont remember you?
 7 years ago '05        #709
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
I'd rather both of u bastards stay in the league n just quit the arguing.

Weaz remember wat u told me last year when I was goin back n forth wit saints cuz he tried to play me n say I was nano blitzing.

If u know u right then who cares wat anyone else says. Talk s**t about the games but leave this other nonsense out
 7 years ago '07        #710
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
seems like this league is filled with a bunch of whiners and people ducking games i rather have 10 good people in the lg than all these b**ches just play the game

its not that serious.... and take one minute to think what its like to be weaz and have all you guys coming at him 24/7 about all types of s**t.. stop you crying post in the thread play your opponent

run your own league and see how it goes with a bunch of these boxden cats
 7 years ago '04        #711
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 R4P said:
I'd rather both of u bastards stay in the league n just quit the arguing.

Weaz remember wat u told me last year when I was goin back n forth wit saints cuz he tried to play me n say I was nano blitzing.

If u know u right then who cares wat anyone else says. Talk s**t about the games but leave this other nonsense out
thats exactly wat im sayin...this n*gga feel the need to bring proof up all the time and shyt n*gga its the internet you dont know none of ous personally to let wateva the f**k we say get 2 you that damn much...if u kno ur right then leave it at that...n*ggaz tryin 2 get sum madden beef goin and this n*gga wanna take it personal...n*gga if u mad do ya thrashin c*m game time and REALIZE this is the f**king Internet you shouldnt take no damn messege board that serious....and to the n*ggaz sayin everybody stop complaining I feel that way also but understand the commish is supposed to be the Bigger person of the bunch...dont say people goin at him 24/7 cuz it aint even like that...n*ggaz just bring up points the same they would with another n*gga in the league who aint the commish thats all its just that he's the head honcho and who u go to when theres a issue.. and he takes that shyt to whole different level which keep n*ggaz goin....all he gotta do is ignore the BS that people say and run the league humble!!!!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-09-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #712
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11618 11618

[pic - click to view]

If this n*gga loses i get to play the computer next week
 7 years ago '08        #713
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 NjGiant420 said:
seems like this league is filled with a bunch of whiners and people ducking games i rather have 10 good people in the lg than all these b**ches just play the game

its not that serious.... and take one minute to think what its like to be weaz and have all you guys coming at him 24/7 about all types of s**t.. stop you crying post in the thread play your opponent

7 years ago '05        #714
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:

7 years ago '05        #715
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Yall n*ggas just need to stop all the b**chin altogether. Starting now.
 7 years ago '04        #716
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 JSMOKER said:
hmmmm i dont know what to say... this is stupid but whole time i got my popcorn and VIP pass 1st row seat to see this go down... saltiness is in the making lmao. Put up or shut up.

I think young gangsta... you really gettin in ur feelings (which im sure M I purpose of this whole rant) but this thread will be classic if the Commisioner loses (will you just kick urself out and let the cpu play your games and still advance as a non active commish?) you both have points as to where i disagree with some of the things that happen in the lg concerning my team but like Titans said beatin a dead horse to complain over and over. (sometimes i do it tho just to frustrate yg cuz im blown).
Anyways what time is the game?

BTW MI who did you have in the Madden 10 Franchise i dont remember you?
I'm Mi Is Dead on your friends list and 360. I always control the 9'ers in this league, KT(raiders league). Played in Mystik (seahawks) league last year and Dwadehurtinem league as well.

I was always humble and never said much, last year. Figured I'd add a little spice to this thread. And not one person in this thread can deny that this league did not get a lot more interesting when I started making my presence known. Take the good with the bad.

Im gonna talk my s**t. I thought that's what this thread was for. I could give a damn if n*ggas dont like what I gotta say. Beat me. LOL, Weaz did. And Im still gonna talk my trash.

THIS IS FOOTBALL. MEN TALK s**t CONCERNING FOOTBALL. It's the law of the land. f**k anyone who feels otherwise. Either grab some popcorn and enjoy or stay out of it. JSMOKER get it, the rest of yall should fall in line. Weaz can f!ght his own battles.

Last edited by M I; 09-09-2010 at 04:35 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #717
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
 marvelous said:
Yo the lag on the kick meter f**ks me up
yeah that f**ks me up everytime...i missed some crucial kicks and XPs...
 7 years ago '07        #718
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
Yall n*ggas just need to stop all the b**chin altogether. Starting now.
probably gonna be watching football tonight so im gonna have to get at you tommorow sometime cool?
 7 years ago '07        #719
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
get a life and stop writing paragraphs this s**t is seriously sad not even trying to start s**t
 7 years ago '05        #720
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
get a life and stop writing paragraphs this s**t is seriously sad not even trying to start s**t
its all entertainment for me ... helps time fly... so let the s**t talkin transpire and the drama escalating cuz when them playoffs hit s**t gonna hit the fan real quick

btw them lions are somethin serious... :agreement6: good day people
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy