Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #661
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
^^^ bruh i was talking about division not conference. hence why I kept repeating the words "AFC East"
 7 years ago '05        #662
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
ATTENTION

The New York Jets have announced that they will proceed with Kellen Clemens as their starting Quarterback. The moves comes on the heels of a 78-17 thrashing of the Houston Texans in which Clemens completed 20 of 24 pass attempts for 558 yards and 9 TD's 0 Int's.

Mark Sanchez could not be reached for comment.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #663
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
i dont care about ya division cuz if u dont win ya division you prolly aint makin the playoffs anyway...worry bout gettin past me and avoidin that 6th loss while u worried about winning ya division...and dont trip we comin to town to show mr clemens what it is...try to repeat that performance against me!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #664
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
bengals i dunno wtf that last post of yours was trying to say but good f**kin game.

I shoulda just ran the clock out after the INT but I got greedy and went for a pass. it was a close a.ss game but the important part is I got my swagger back
 7 years ago '08        #665
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
Young why as soon as i send you a message to get it on you sign off
 7 years ago '05        #666
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
^^ me?
 7 years ago '08        #667
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
Na not you the commish, i wanted to see what he's all about and got signed off on im not pleased
 7 years ago '05        #668
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
lol aight, I wasnt sure cuz over here "young" is slang for "dude/man/etc"
 7 years ago '04        #669
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 R4P said:
bengals i dunno wtf that last post of yours was trying to say but good f**kin game.

I shoulda just ran the clock out after the INT but I got greedy and went for a pass. it was a close a.ss game but the important part is I got my swagger back
lol yea it was a close game u was better then i expected...maybe well cross paths again if you handle ya biz these next few games...
 7 years ago '08        #670
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
bosox I sent you my info through live-lemme know whens good for you.
 7 years ago '05        #671
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 689 689
Yo the lag on the kick meter f**ks me up
 7 years ago '10        #672
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,707 | Props total: 11194 11194
damn i think me and the Bills just had the game of the season :hmm:

went for 2 with 7 secs left to win by 1, Big Ben 3 rushing TDs including the GW on 4th down

Last edited by Rick Ross; 09-09-2010 at 12:11 AM..
 09-09-2010, 12:19 AM         #673
Bosox1225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yoo, that buhl R4P gotta get off my damn d!ck, keep talkin that smack cause i aint get on live. its called i got school dumbass
 7 years ago '05        #674
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
^^^

you str8 ignored me yesterday when we were in party chat, you ignored my countless messages, ignored my game invites and made me and the rest of the league wait 24 hours to whoop that a.ss.

then to top it off you deleted me off your friends list so I couldnt even see when you were online to play you. Weaz had to keep hitting you up to play me. those are all signs of dodging buddy.
 7 years ago '05        #675
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 R4P said:
ATTENTION

The New York Jets have announced that they will proceed with Kellen Clemens as their starting Quarterback. The moves comes on the heels of a 78-17 thrashing of the Houston Texans in which Clemens completed 20 of 24 pass attempts for 558 yards and 9 TD's 0 Int's.

Mark Sanchez could not be reached for comment.

[pic - click to view]

YngSwift said:
i dont care about ya division cuz if u dont win ya division you prolly aint makin the playoffs anyway...worry bout gettin past me and avoidin that 6th loss while u worried about winning ya division...and dont trip we comin to town to show mr clemens what it is...try to repeat that performance against me!!!!
Only thing you apologized for was me "not advancing" phaggot. Man up and give me my sh*t lame.

Main Event said:
Young why as soon as i send you a message to get it on you sign off
I was sick as a dog last night, I got off Live around 9.
 7 years ago '05        #676
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
man who r some of these clowns that r in this lg man... i finally get up with the cowboys user.first play interception. I then score. then next possession he goes for it on 4th down on his 23. i score. next possession 3 and out punts. i score. next possession he goes for it on 4th down from his on 5. Romo gets hit and intercepted for touchdown. DUDE QUITS 1ST QTR with a min and half left ... Then im thinkin commish gonna just give me the win so we can hurry up and advance... I GET SIMMED FOR A LOSS.

(question weaz: can you determine the winner of a sim as the commish?) if not im not gonna be as mad
MY LIONS HAVE GOTTEN 3 SIMMED LOSSES AND THIS LAST ONE KEPT ME FROM TAKEN 1ST PLACE IN MY DIVISION HOPE I DONT RUN INTO ANYMORE CLOWNS LIKE THIS BUM a.ss FOOL WHO WASTED MY TIME

now that i have released some of my frustration off on here and the bum a.ss Patriots (20 yard drop backs and scrambles with TOM BRADY and throws the ball across field) you can continue with regular programming.

btw im takin all challenges from folks in this lg to see how good some of yall are. i know there might be at most 4 good/decent players on here
 7 years ago '05        #677
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
(question weaz: can you determine the winner of a sim as the commish?)
Not directly. Only thing I can do is to sit players to hope that the other team will win. I can't directly give somebody a win or lose or reverse outcomes of games. They should add this feature though.
 7 years ago '08        #678
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
^^Howd you give me that win the other week?
 7 years ago '05        #679
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
Not directly. Only thing I can do is to sit players to hope that the other team will win. I can't directly give somebody a win or lose or reverse outcomes of games. They should add this feature though.

You should have sat his whole team on the damn bench for that monstrosity and waste of my time and skill ... Then his a.ss just left the lg in embarrassment. guess he knew what time it was
 7 years ago '05        #680
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
^^Howd you give me that win the other week?
Can you not read?

younggangsta_s said:
I tell you boy.

JSMOKER said:
You should have sat his whole team on the damn bench for that monstrosity and waste of my time and skill ... Then his a.ss just left the lg in embarrassment. guess he knew what time it was
I didn't touch anything because you told me you were going to accept the win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy