Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #641
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 40ozHenny said:
Why the hostility toward me? I was just trying to tell dude how it was I didnt throw any dirt on your name...if it makes you feel tough to call me a b*tch n*gga over the internet do you but I didnt say anything negative to you or about you.
You're conspiring with the enemy against the Head Of State. That equates to b*tch n*gga status.
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #642
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
I don't know your email. Anyway, what time zone is that? I'll tell him to be on then.
Eastern
 8 years ago '05        #643
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 686 686
i sent texans another msg and FR but in case he decides to ignore me again, send him a msg saying im waiting for him and to let me/us know when he wants to play
 8 years ago '05        #644
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
^ I wrote him.
 8 years ago '08        #645
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,704 | Props total: 12724 12724
Hurry up and advance this s**t i got to make up for my last performance
 8 years ago '05        #646
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
^ Tonight little moccasin.
 8 years ago '04        #647
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 190 190
yea commish hurry and advance the league so we can quickly get to our game in the next few weeks....:beat:
 8 years ago '05        #648
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 YngSwift said:
yea commish hurry and advance the league so we can quickly get to our game in the next few weeks....:beat:
F*ck up and apologize like a man.
 8 years ago '04        #649
M I 
space
space
space
$451 | Props total: 149 149
 R4P said:
Translation: The Jet's owner was right, and he pulled my card, I apologize unequivocally to him for bringing up his W/L record in the league this year :agreement6:


You a vet and yup I'll back down. Raiders, Titans, you, Seahawks, Saints and a few other dudes are people I cant say too much about. Ya'll are a lot of the reason this league is always successful as well. Have no problem admitting that.

That said though, I paid my dues. LOL, it's about the right time for me to pop my s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #650
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 686 686
yo this bosox cat is annoying me, if he gonna be ignoring people he shouldnt be in the league, let someone else take that team
 8 years ago '05        #651
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 686 686
 M I said:


You a vet and yup I'll back down. Raiders, Titans, you, Seahawks, Saints and a few other dudes are people I cant say too much about. Ya'll are a lot of the reason this league is always successful as well. Have no problem admitting that.

That said though, I paid my dues. LOL, it's about the right time for me to pop my s**t.

I'm guaranteed a playoff spot, I can lose all my other games but I know i got the AFC East wrapped up













nah but its hard talking s**t to my AFC East people cuz they all cool
 8 years ago '08        #652
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
 R4P said:
I'm guaranteed a playoff spot, I can lose all my other games but I know i got the AFC East wrapped up













nah but its hard talking s**t to my AFC East people cuz they all cool
I'm no mathematician but how are you guaranteed a playoff spot?
And did u and the Texans finish up so we can advance this week already?
 8 years ago '04        #653
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 190 190
 younggangsta_s said:
F*ck up and apologize like a man.
man i apologize for you not advancin the damn league...that still dont mean you aint gon get :beat:
 09-08-2010, 05:13 PM         #654
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M I said:


Man this gonna be an interesting second half of the season. Playoffs gonna be crazy.
can't wait
 8 years ago '05        #655
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,156 | Props total: 686 686
 40ozHenny said:
I'm no mathematician but how are you guaranteed a playoff spot?
And did u and the Texans finish up so we can advance this week already?
Listen up sonny,

As long as I beat everyone in the AFC East everytime we play, I will clinch at least the 4th spot. as of now im 3-1 in the AFC east with my only loss being a fluke loss to the Pats (he'll confirm it was a fluke win for him in case you think im just talkin s**t)


And no I've been waiting for the texans all day and he hasnt been on or hit me up
 8 years ago '08        #656
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,704 | Props total: 12724 12724
f**k this just advance the week
 8 years ago '08        #657
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
 R4P said:


And no I've been waiting for the texans all day and he hasnt been on or hit me up
I guess I'm in no rush for the week to be advanced I gotta play the Texans next game...
 8 years ago '05        #658
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17007 17007
 YngSwift said:
man i apologize for you not advancin the damn league...that still dont mean you aint gon get :beat:
Not a man of your word I see. Phaggot.
 8 years ago '04        #659
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 190 190
 younggangsta_s said:
Not a man of your word I see. Phaggot.
shut yo dumb azz up i apologized a long time ago if u didnt see it then buy sum glasses square
 8 years ago '04        #660
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 190 190
 R4P said:
Listen up sonny,

As long as I beat everyone in the AFC East everytime we play, I will clinch at least the 4th spot. as of now im 3-1 in the AFC east with my only loss being a fluke loss to the Pats (he'll confirm it was a fluke win for him in case you think im just talkin s**t)


And no I've been waiting for the texans all day and he hasnt been on or hit me up
u aint even played me yet so dont get 2 excited about ya conference record...we gon see soon as this week get advanced!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy