Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 64
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #621
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
^^^ lol now I see why you asked me that, I thought it had to do with what I was talking about yesterday (bosox blocking me)

but yea even tho those pics looked photoshopped like hell they legit lol
 7 years ago '05        #622
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 marvelous said:
so when does the league advance?

when this dude with the texans starts returning my msgs
 7 years ago '05        #623
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 marvelous said:
so when does the league advance?
As soon as the Jets/Texans finish. There will be no more extensions for any week after this.
 7 years ago '05        #624
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
smh at goin out your way to prove somethin LIKE THIS over the net...to someone you dont know lmao. people take this internet thing real hard. i hope you studyin criminal justice my dude cuz you got evidence on top of evidence. Thanks for the entertainment
 7 years ago '05        #625
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
As soon as the Jets/Texans, Lions/Cowboys finish. There will be no more extensions for any week after this.
fixed it for you sir
 7 years ago '05        #626
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 M I said:
Like Jets said I had to learn that lesson myself as well last year, lol.
Translation: The Jet's owner was right, and he pulled my card, I apologize unequivocally to him for bringing up his W/L record in the league this year :agreement6:





































[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #627
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Does the Cowboys even have an owner anymore, thought that n*gga needed a new Xbox :lachen001:
 7 years ago '04        #628
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 JSMOKER said:
smh at goin out your way to prove somethin LIKE THIS over the net...to someone you dont know lmao. people take this internet thing real hard. i hope you studyin criminal justice my dude cuz you got evidence on top of evidence. Thanks for the entertainment
lmao you feel me though...it aint all that serious its just the internet...i wouldnt give a damn what nobody on bx say about me i wouldnt go all out my way to prove em wrong lmao..stop takin this shyt so seriously...we dont even kno eachother and n*ggas throwin hissy fits lmao..you wanna apology weaz then sorry since it means that much to you...im just sayin dont f**kin get mad at me for not being a damn nerd and knowin about xboxlive.com and visitin it while im in class at school with no 360 because i cant stay away from xbox live lmao..i mean damn n*gga i hope you dont thynk you ethered me because i said i game wit real n*ggaz lmao i mean yea i game wit my homies who all real n*ggaz who wouldnt b**ch and cry about the damn game after somethin happen they dont like they just suck that shyt up say "f**k you n*gga you weak but u won ill get u next time" lmao so if anyone can find the ether in that then hey be my guest but its the internet when will people realize this lmao


Last edited by YngSwift; 09-08-2010 at 01:47 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #629
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 JSMOKER said:
smh at goin out your way to prove somethin LIKE THIS over the net...to someone you dont know lmao. people take this internet thing real hard. i hope you studyin criminal justice my dude cuz you got evidence on top of evidence. Thanks for the entertainment
It's just lame how dudes try to lie. Over a video game at that. I'm a straight up dude, I don't like being lied on.

 JSMOKER said:
fixed it for you sir
I think I'm just going to let you play the computer .
 7 years ago '05        #630
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 YngSwift said:
lmao you feel me though...it aint all that serious its just the internet...i wouldnt give a damn what nobody on bx say about me i wouldnt go all out my way to prove em wrong lmao..stop takin this shyt so seriously...we dont even kno eachother and n*ggas throwin hissy fits lmao..you wanna apology weaz then sorry since it means that much to you...im just sayin dont f**kin get mad at me for not being a dman nerd and knowin about xboxlive.com and visitin it while im in class at school because i cant stay away from xbox live lmao..i mean damn n*gga i hope you dont thynk you ethered me becaus i aid i game wit real n*ggaz lmao i mean yea i game wit my homies who all real n*ggaz so if anyone can find the ether in that then hey be my guest but its the internet when will people realize this lmao
n*gga was agreeing with me, not yo lyin a.ss. Now b*tch shut tha f*ck up with all that noise and give me my apology phaggot.
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #631
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
lmao that n*gga aint aggreein wit u he tellin you about yaself lmao cuz u the only n*gga in this thread that gotta c*m back with pics and old messeges and shyt just to make a point ALL THE TIME....apolgy for what u aint prove shyt to me n*gga other then that xbox live reset your status...that dont mean i was wrong n*gga i just read what i saw...its not my fault you continuously check xboxlive.com over and over while your in class so that you can chat with your xbox buddies in class cuz u cant wait till u get home...its not my fault weaz...its not my fault you etherd me cuz i game wit real n*ggaz and not n*ggaz like u lmao..its not my fault...and its not my fault you can't read cuz i already said sorry..this a comedy thread n*ggaz like weaz make the internet go round lol we need more like u...


Last edited by YngSwift; 09-08-2010 at 01:57 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #632
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 YngSwift said:
lmao that n*gga aint aggreein wit u he tellin you about yaself lmao cuz u the only n*gga in this thread that gotta c*m back with pics and old messeges and shyt just to make a point ALL THE TIME....apolgy for what u aint prove shyt to me n*gga other then that xbox live reset your status...that dont mean i was wrong n*gga i just read what i saw...its not my fault you continuously check xboxlive.com over and over while your in class so that you can chat with your xbox buddies in class cuz u cant wait till u get home...its not my fault weaz...its not my fault you etherd me cuz i game wit real n*ggaz and not n*ggaz like u lmao..its not my fault...and its not my fault you can't read cuz i already said sorry..this a comedy thread n*ggaz like weaz make the internet go round lol we need more like u...
Did you not just read the "evidence" I posted dumb phaggot?

Here's your proof dumb n*gga.

I asked the Jets (MVPLAYER7) what did my profile status say.


*Click*

I asked him "but you haven't seen me on and you've been on longer than a minute right?"


*Click*

Check the timestamps and also ask the Jets for confirmation.

I haven't been on you dumb b*tch, when you visit Xboxlive.com it resets your status and makes it look as if you just recently get offline.

 R4P said:
^^^ lol now I see why you asked me that, I thought it had to do with what I was talking about yesterday (bosox blocking me)

but yea even tho those pics looked photoshopped like hell they legit lol
I'll wait for that apology, dumb ho.
[pic - click to view]

The Jets didn't see me on, but it says I was offline for 1 minute. If he was on longer than 1 minute, why didn't he see me on? Because I wasn't on my Xbox dumb b*tch.

Still waiting for that apology dumb ho.
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #633
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
A Lions, the Cowboys are on.
 7 years ago '04        #634
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
weaz im done kiddin around wit u cuz u have nuttin else to do but find evidence all the time mr cochran....you seriously would make a good lawyer you should think about it....in the meantime i cant whoop that azz here so ill see you on the field week 15 or 16 that is if you dont boot me out by then lol
 7 years ago '05        #635
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
As soon as the Jets/Texans finish. There will be no more extensions for any week after this.
 younggangsta_s said:
A Lions, the Cowboys are on.
umm im at work....or are you tellin me to try this live.com? im a see if i can get on this so called internet live... hit him for me in the meanwhile i'll be on between 630 730


i dont remember the email address i gave for ms so could you hook that up


Last edited by JSMOKER; 09-08-2010 at 02:21 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #636
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 YngSwift said:
weaz im done kiddin around wit u cuz u have nuttin else to do but find evidence all the time mr cochran....you seriously would make a good lawyer you should think about it....in the meantime i cant whoop that azz here so ill see you on the field week 15 or 16 that is if you dont boot me out by then lol
Now this n*gga was "kiddin around" after typing all those essays.


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #637
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 younggangsta_s said:
Now this n*gga was "kiddin around" after typing all those essays.


[pic - click to view]

Ooookayy sure!!!...you a funny n*gga but sometimes you over do it and be k!llin shyt off just stop already...see ya on the field square!!!
 7 years ago '05        #638
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 JSMOKER said:
umm im at work....or are you tellin me to try this live.com? im a see if i can get on this so called internet live... hit him for me in the meanwhile i'll be on between 630 730


i dont remember the email address i gave for ms so could you hook that up
I don't know your email. Anyway, what time zone is that? I'll tell him to be on then.
 7 years ago '05        #639
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 YngSwift said:
Ooookayy sure!!!...you a funny n*gga but sometimes you over do it and be k!llin shyt off just stop already...see ya on the field square!!!
Coming from the dude who just got done writing a book about me on Boxden. Right. Man up and keep your word. Where's that apology ho?
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Y.G.; 09-08-2010 at 05:43 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #640
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 younggangsta_s said:

You want to vote me out, b*tch n*gga?
Why the hostility toward me? I was just trying to tell dude how it was I didnt throw any dirt on your name...if it makes you feel tough to call me a b*tch n*gga over the internet do you but I didnt say anything negative to you or about you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy