Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #601
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13713 13713
 YngSwift said:
yea wassup wit the advance weaz......any other time the advance is on time...not trying to jump to conclusions but is it because you haven't completed your game yet and you dont wanna sim it incase of a loss?? im just saying cuz you were online this morning and had a chance to advance it...as far as im concerned the deadline is over and no more games should be allowed to be played and should be advanced and also advance the league at the times you send in my inbox otherwise aint no point of givin me a deadline thats passable by only your say so...cuz if your game was complete the week woulda been advanced last night and if mine wasnt then i just woulda been a.ssed out for being past the deadline!!...am I the only one that feels like this?? No saltyness weaz but im just sayin tho dont give yaself no extra beneftis just because you have the only option of advancing the league when you want to and not the set time givin!!
Shut tha f*ck up lyin ho. My Xbox hasn't been on since 11 PM last night, lyin a.ss maf*cka.

You trying to come at and don't know what the f*ck you taking about. The week hasn't advanced because the Lions/Cowboys and Jets/Texans haven't played. EA servers have been messing up causing games to reset. That's the only reason we're still in the current Week.

I'm the f*cking commish dumbass, if I wanted to get my game in I would have booted dude by now. I already told dude I would SIM it since I'll get the win regardless.

NOW, that being said. The next one of you n*ggas who wants to speak up on me and lie, is catchin a foot. Period. My patience has grown thin with you dumbass n*ggas typin paragraphs of lies and not knowing what tha f*ck you're talking about.

Come at me with some false bullsh*t, and you'll find yourself out of the league. Lyin a.ss n*ggas.

40ozHenny said:
^^^^he's the commish he can do what he wants- it aint like we voted for him we just joined his league so we are at his mercy...it is what it is
You want to vote me out, b*tch n*gga?
 7 years ago '05        #602
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
umm im not tryin to argue at all... i asked a question which im free to do...
My means are XBOX live just like his are and i have done so yesterday... im sure you or whoever informed him when the deadline was and he chose not to turn his box on for whatever reason, before the deadline was up (in which i waited til 115 am eastern to see if he would show up). hopefully i will get a reply when i cut the box on today. Good day sir

ps. thanks for not advancing, but, why didnt you just let him join the next advance instead of givin us one day to get our game in? just a question ( i went in the game yesterday still thinkin im playin the cpu)...
I know that, I'm just saying leave your info with him. It makes it clear for me to boot him if you leave your info and he still doesn't contact you.

As far as him joining, he originally joined with the Ravens, but they're still taken, (owner is out of town). I told him when the advance was, so if you can't catch him soon he'll just have to rejoin.
 7 years ago '04        #603
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Yeah he does a good job being commish and goes out of his way to provide stats, highlights, etc. Dude is even putting up a reward for the franchise. Weeks advanced like clockwork for over a YEAR. .

A lot of the reason I started talking so much trash uncharacteristically is because I noticed this thread was turning into a "b**ch to Weaz" thread.
 7 years ago '04        #604
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
lmaooo weaz stop lyin n*gga while u gettin out of line callin n*ggaz ho's and shyt its just a game n*gga dont take it there homie...if you go to your gamercard it says Sherweaz last online 6 mins ago and that was right when i posted that...why would i f**kin lie about you being online if i didnt see it...no excuses you said ya box wasnt on but it clearly says on xbox live for anyone to go see that the last time he was on was this morning go check i want everybpd y to go check to show this n*gga he the one lyin...Sherweaz Offline For 12 Minutes and this was just seen now....about an hour ago it said you were last offline for 6 mins...so obviously youve been out more then once...leave yo damn box off and dont bring it back on till someone else verifies your lying a.ss

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-08-2010 at 12:44 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #605
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137

Man this gonna be an interesting second half of the season. Playoffs gonna be crazy.
 7 years ago '05        #606
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 M I said:
Yeah he does a good job being commish and goes out of his way to provide stats, highlights, etc. Dude is even putting up a reward for the franchise. Weeks advanced like clockwork for over a YEAR. .

A lot of the reason I started talking so much trash uncharacteristically is because I noticed this thread was turning into a "b**ch to Weaz" thread.
And it's most of the phaggot new n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #607
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 M I said:

im not sayin cuzz a bad commish im just tellin the n*gga to advance the damn week and that he been onmline then he wanna c*m on b**chin talkin bout im lyin like wtf ima lie about seeing this n*gga online for...funny a.ss n*gga he is its just a damn game...so now his excuse is the texans/cowboys aint played wtf that gotta do with anything its never a problem any other f**kin week when multiple teams dont finish there games...and shyt iono bout u but i aint had no damn ea connection issues
 7 years ago '08        #608
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 YngSwift said:
lmaooo weaz stop lyin n*gga while u gettin out of line callin n*ggaz ho's and shyt its just a game n*gga dont take it there homie...if you go to your gamercard it says Sherweaz last online 6 mins ago and that was right when i posted that...why would i f**kin lie about you being online if i didnt see it...no excuses you said ya box wasnt on but it clearly says on xbox live for anyone to go see that the last time he was on was this morning go check i want everybpd y to go check to show this n*gga he the one lyin...Sherweaz Offline For 12 Minutes and this was just seen now....about an hour ago it said you were last offline for 6 mins...so obviously youve been out more then once...leave yo damn box off and dont bring it back on till someone else verifies your lying a.ss
well damn
 7 years ago '05        #609
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
Dumb*tch, that's because I was on Xboxlive.com. How tha f*ck was I on 6 minutes ago when I've been at the computer lab since 9 this morning?

Keep it up n*gga, you'll be tha first to go.

EDIT: And I can guarantee if this lying b**ch takes a screenshot it will be verify my truth.
 7 years ago '05        #610
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
pull your skirt down b...not my business but i think cuzzo was tryin to have ur back... u sound real salty but understandable when u thinkin folk tryin to lie on ur name... were you off xbox by 11pm (just a question)
Must be a guilty conscience since that comment wasn't directed towards you but you seem to think it was.
 7 years ago '04        #611
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
lol n*gga i dont give a f**k its a damn fantasy league lmao...my life wont end because i get booted out ur damn league n*gga..u act like u f**kin god lmao...yea you wanna boot me cuz other then the titans im the only competition you got in the afc so get rid of me as easy as u can huh...lmao n*gga wanna boot me cuz my xbox say this n*gga was online and i baught it up...ok n*gga thank you for explaining yaself but you act like what i saw i lied about or sum shyt...n*gga its a f**kin game man the f**k up i can tell u dont hang around no real n*ggaz just by how u act online lol...wat real n*gga threatn to boot a n*gga out his league because of misunderstanding and a n*gga speakin up wtf kinda n*gga iz u...thats why u cant give n*ggaz authority with nothin...i didnt mean shyt by it n*gga i was just speakin up on what i saw and what it looked like then n*gga wanna get all defensive and threaten to boot me cuz of that small a.ss shyt n*gga get real stop actin like a ho i thought u was a cool n*gga after the 1st bs we went thru but u be actin hella funny cuz u run the league!!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-08-2010 at 12:57 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #612
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
lol n*gga i dont give a f**k its a damn fantasy league lmao...my life wont end because i get booted out ur damn league n*gga..u act like u f**kin god lmao...yea you wanna boot me cuz other then the titans im the only competition you got in the afc so get rid of me as easy as u can huh...lmao n*gga wanan boot me cuz my xbox say this n*gga was online and i baught it up...ok n*gga thank you for explaining yaself but you act like what i saw i lied about or sum shyt...n*gga its a f**kin game man the f**k up i can tell u dont hang around no real n*ggaz just by how u act online lol...wat real n*gga threatn to boot a n*gga out his league because of misunderstand and a n*gga speakin up wtf kinda n*gga iz u...thats why u cant give n*ggaz authority with nothin!!!
B*tch ain't nobody reading all that sh*t you lyin a.ss ho. I'm on campus and this n*gga talking about I'm playing Xbox, with no proof.
 7 years ago '05        #613
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
^^^^he's the commish he can do what he wants- it aint like we voted for him we just joined his league so we are at his mercy...it is what it is
 younggangsta_s said:

NOW, that being said. The next one of you n*ggas who wants to speak up on me and lie, is catchin a foot. Period. My patience has grown thin with you dumbass n*ggas typin paragraphs of lies and not knowing what tha f*ck you're talking about.

Come at me with some false bullsh*t, and you'll find yourself out of the league. Lyin a.ss n*ggas.

You want to vote me out, b*tch n*gga?

younggangsta_s said:
Must be a guilty conscience since that comment wasn't directed towards you but you seem to think it was.
I think you misunderstood my comment do to my failure to qoute right... but umm no guilty conscience. i know it wasnt for me... thought you were goin on titans owner lmao but
 7 years ago '04        #614
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
B*tch ain't nobody reading all that sh*t you lyin a.ss ho. I'm on campus and this n*gga talking about I'm playing Xbox, with no proof.
you not reading it all...n*gga it aint no longer then the 1st time i posted and u read that and replied lmao.. AND NO PROOF what??....ok well if anyone wants to go to his gamercard I PROMISE it wont say he was last online last night lmao so its up to you to have the burden of proof...so can you prove that you were last online last night??? and ill stfu and apologize and go back on my way!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-08-2010 at 01:02 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #615
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Why tha f*ck would I lie about where I'm at? Are you really that much of loser to think somebody would lie about that?

I already explained why the Week wasn't advanced but you think I'm still lying so I can play my game.

Why do I even waste with you, you're the same phaggot who said this;

younggangsta_s said:

*Click The Pic For Ether*

7 years ago '07        #616
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
weaz is an outstanding member of society let the man breathe
 7 years ago '06        #617
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 201 201
at this thread
 7 years ago '05        #618
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Here's your proof dumb n*gga.

I asked the Jets (MVPLAYER7) what did my profile status say.

*Click*

I asked him "but you haven't seen me on and you've been on longer than a minute right?"

*Click*

Check the timestamps and also ask the Jets for confirmation.

I haven't been on you dumb b*tch, when you visit Xboxlive.com it resets your status and makes it look as if you just recently get offline.

R4P said:
^^^ lol now I see why you asked me that, I thought it had to do with what I was talking about yesterday (bosox blocking me)

but yea even tho those pics looked photoshopped like hell they legit lol
I'll wait for that apology, dumb ho.
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-08-2010 at 01:46 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #619
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
so when does the league advance?
 7 years ago '05        #620
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
weaz is an outstanding member of society let the man breathe

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy