Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #581
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 notoriousthugzz said:
question can we still do trades?

if so the following guys are on the block...

brett favre
bernard berrian
antoine winfield
pat williams

looking for an 80+ FS/SS as well as picks for next year.
n*gga err'body know, that n*gga right there is bout to retire.
 7 years ago '07        #582
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
internet gangster wants to meet up w me.... over f**king madden thread get a grip homie

lol at this being deep and you catching feelings.... i didnt consider what anyone said racist or did it bother me and dont even know why your dumbass came at me in the first place :lmao:

now move on it aint that serious tough guy
 7 years ago '04        #583
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2003 2003
 younggangsta_s said:
n*gga err'body know, that n*gga right there is bout to retire.
shhhh

so trades are done I saw?
 7 years ago '08        #584
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 M I said:
Lol, you top dog in dude division. Who else he supposed to be shooting for?
The way he been talkin he's already in the superbowl playing against the nfc...
 7 years ago '05        #585
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
shhhh

so trades are done I saw?
Yea, Week 7 was the deadline bro.
 7 years ago '07        #586
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
anyone know if that patch changed anything as in in game adjustments?
 7 years ago '05        #587
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ The old audible system is back.
 7 years ago '04        #588
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 NjGiant420 said:
internet gangster wants to meet up w me.... over f**king madden thread get a grip homie

lol at this being deep and you catching feelings.... i didnt consider what anyone said racist or did it bother me and dont even know why your dumbass came at me in the first place :lmao:

now move on it aint that serious tough guy
We talking about Madden over here on this side. Me and Weaz throwing some shots at each other and clearly boosting the level of excitement going into the playoffs. If you taking it past that, like I said, that's a personal matter and I don't deal with personal matters in this thread especially with a dude that lives 10 minutes away.

I was talking about that L you took in my reply and trying to clear up whatever misunderstanding you seemed to have when you first replied to me. But funny you seem to want to talk about everything BUT Madden right now huh?
 7 years ago '07        #589
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

stop writing paragraphs you aint that important... and yes i lost to the eagles how will i ever go on with my life

someone takes video games and the internet way too seriousy lol

and no you werent talking about madden, you made a lame attempt to try and threaten me over the internet

loser.... im done w you keep it moving

edit sorry had to make my post perfect and weaz didnt wanna be involved

Last edited by Benny2k; 09-08-2010 at 12:39 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #590
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
^ The old audible system is back.
i wish i knew how to turn it on, i didnt even think about it before the game i hate that strategy pad s**t... leaves me no time to make adjustments now i guess i gotta get use to the old way again
 7 years ago '05        #591
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ It's automatically on I think. If not, just go to gameplay settings and there should be something about Strategy Pad Quick Links or something similar. Make sure that's on and you can use the old system.
 7 years ago '05        #592
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 228 228
 M I said:
LOL is this n*gga even a .500 team?

(Drops a penny from the top of the league and waits to see when it lands on the Jets in their current standings.)

[pic - click to view]

09-08-2010, 12:38 AM         #593
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marvelous said:
the niners chargers new found rivalry reminds me of the saints-chargers fued last year lol
s**t was too funny
 7 years ago '05        #594
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
Cowboys i will be on at 630 pm Eastern time ready to do the unthinkable... Lions shall get in the playoffs this season
just looked and noticed... :confused2:
If Cowboys user is not on boxden... How am i supposed to contact him if he doesnt come on xbox?

Last edited by JSMOKER; 09-08-2010 at 08:38 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #595
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Like I told you on Live, he's get on his Xbox dude. For the 13th time, leave your contact info in a message for him on Live. He'll see you and contact you through whatever means you provided.

Why do you act like that's so hard to do? Nobody else has a problem doing this but you. Leave your info with him on xboxlive.com and quit trying to argue.
 7 years ago '08        #596
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
Whats up with the advance?
 7 years ago '04        #597
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 NjGiant420 said:

[pic - click to view]

stop writing paragraphs you aint that important... and yes i lost to the eagles how will i ever go on with my life

someone takes video games and the internet way too seriousy lol

and no you werent talking about madden, you made a lame attempt to try and threaten me over the internet

loser.... im done w you keep it moving

edit sorry had to make my post perfect and weaz didnt wanna be involved

I shouldn't have to put a disclaimer after what I say. We grown men. It's ALWAYS about Madden in this thread. Like Jets said I had to learn that lesson myself as well last year, lol.

If it gets too personal for you or you feel "threatened", the Barbie World 2011 Thread is in the down low section of the board.
 7 years ago '04        #598
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
yea wassup wit the advance weaz......any other time the advance is on time...not trying to jump to conclusions but is it because you haven't completed your game yet and you dont wanna sim it incase of a loss?? im just saying cuz you were online this morning and had a chance to advance it...as far as im concerned the deadline is over and no more games should be allowed to be played and should be advanced and also advance the league at the times you send in my inbox otherwise aint no point of givin me a deadline thats passable by only your say so...cuz if your game was complete the week woulda been advanced last night and if mine wasnt then i just woulda been a.ssed out for being past the deadline!!...am I the only one that feels like this?? No saltyness weaz but im just sayin tho dont give yaself no extra beneftis just because you have the only option of advancing the league when you want to and not the set time givin!!
 7 years ago '08        #599
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
^^^^he's the commish he can do what he wants- it aint like we voted for him we just joined his league so we are at his mercy...it is what it is
 7 years ago '05        #600
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
^ Like I told you on Live, he's get on his Xbox dude. For the 13th time, leave your contact info in a message for him on Live. He'll see you and contact you through whatever means you provided.

Why do you act like that's so hard to do? Nobody else has a problem doing this but you. Leave your info with him on xboxlive.com and quit trying to argue.
umm im not tryin to argue at all... i asked a question which im free to do...
My means are XBOX live just like his are and i have done so yesterday... im sure you or whoever informed him when the deadline was and he chose not to turn his box on for whatever reason, before the deadline was up (in which i waited til 115 am eastern to see if he would show up). hopefully i will get a reply when i cut the box on today. Good day sir

ps. thanks for not advancing, but, why didnt you just let him join the next advance? just a question ( i went in the game yesterday still thinkin im playin the cpu)...

Last edited by JSMOKER; 09-08-2010 at 12:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy