Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #541
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,620 | Props total: 13683 13683
 M I said:
LOL, in the reality, you my n*gga cause I ain't gonna lie like I don't enjoy these franchises and I did em for free. If I seen a n*gga in real life I'd buy em a beer.

But as far as Madden. You like the of Ochocinco of the league. Dudes think you nice but you such a little diva about it. Taking pictures of everything I do. LOL, I'd admit you beat me. 49'ers an upstanding organization over here. This team run by a real n*gga and I tip my hat to real n*ggas. Everyone can attest to that I've played.

I'd gladly take a loss from any team in this league and recognize them as better. You team though? Your team is run by Richard Simmons. They twirl their way to the endzone. If I lose to you it's a fluke.
Must of what I post is jokes and you seem like a cool n*gga, but what you just said......

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #542
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 MysticKJ said:
CPU Seahawks lookin stupid...
u talking s**t about my sweet moves

come at me bro
 7 years ago '07        #543
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
eagles ill be on after 6 like you said probably more like 7 or 8

white boy tantrum > black boy tantrum
 7 years ago '05        #544
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Anybody wanna just play me for fun? Done my game already

GT: jabo jabo jabo
 7 years ago '09        #545
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 956 956
 NjGiant420 said:

Aight man sounds good, I'll keep an eye out
 7 years ago '05        #546
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Jabo1091 said:
Anybody wanna just play me for fun? Done my game already

GT: jabo jabo jabo
ill play you if you dont cheese
 7 years ago '05        #547
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 R4P said:
ill play you if you dont cheese
nah i dont cheese playing franchise people and s**t
 7 years ago '04        #548
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 younggangsta_s said:
Must of what I post is jokes and you seem like a cool n*gga, but what you just said......

[pic - click to view]

LOL, n*gga you can frame that s**t. I said it.

Like I said in real life, me and you would chop it up, throw a blunt in the air and Id buy the beer. But in Madden f**k your life n*gga. You can beat me 10 times I aint acknowledging s**t. Any other n*gga in this thread I'll tip the hat and acknowledge defeat. But you Weaz, you public enemy number one.

If any other person who been in this league since last year don't feel the same his heart pump koolaid. I'm sorry. It's about time someone knocked your a.ss off the top.
 7 years ago '04        #549
M I 
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:

Grown men. Wasn't directed at you. Minding our business what seperates us from women.
 7 years ago '07        #550
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 M I said:
Grown men. Wasn't directed at you. Minding our business what seperates us from women.
english please? i know it wasnt directed at me it was a joke and are you calling me a woman?

gg eagles that interception for a td and punt return k!lled me.... wont happen again you going up 14-0 in the first pretty much k!lled my run game... props on the user pics f**k the other ones
 7 years ago '05        #551
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
the niners chargers new found rivalry reminds me of the saints-chargers fued last year lol
 7 years ago '09        #552
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
english please? i know it wasnt directed at me it was a joke and are you calling me a woman?

gg eagles that interception for a td and punt return k!lled me.... wont happen again you going up 14-0 in the first pretty much k!lled my run game... props on the user pics f**k the other ones
Yea man gg. Yo right before the half, that sh!t was crazy Man I was wantin to get a user pic with Nate Allen, im slidin down the leaderboards after these last two games. On one of em the sum b!tch in front of me batted it down..bout threw the controller across the room

Yo is it just me or when ya'll play our franchise games, do you just block out the rest of the world my phone goes off and I don't even budge til the end of the game
 7 years ago '04        #553
M I 
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
Lol I love how everyone a little cool with a little friendly s**t talking until you give it back. And if you can't decipher what I said, we shouldn't even be having this convo.

The NFC mine. That's all the english you need to know.
 7 years ago '07        #554
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 Kgdesign said:
Yea man gg. Yo right before the half, that sh!t was crazy Man I was wantin to get a user pic with Nate Allen, im slidin down the leaderboards after these last two games. On one of em the sum b!tch in front of me batted it down..bout threw the controller across the room

Yo is it just me or when ya'll play our franchise games, do you just block out the rest of the world my phone goes off and I don't even budge til the end of the game
i gotta chill for real for some reason not only to i block everything out i play like my life depends on that s**t and i get so worked up... like i wanted to be like just play me again i know thats not what just happened !!!!

kevin boss is my dude but he dropped hell of first down cathes for me im quite salty right now
 7 years ago '07        #555
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 M I said:
Lol I love how everyone a little cool with a little friendly s**t talking until you give it back. And if you can't decipher what I said, we shouldn't even be having this convo.

The NFC mine. That's all the english you need to know.
i was just poking fun about how much of an ignorant f**k you are

10 year old white boy tantrum
is that somehow different from anyone else that gets mad gtfo no ones catching feelings but you in here b**ch boy
 7 years ago '04        #556
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
Yea this thread is gettin interesting...
 7 years ago '07        #557
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
Grown men. (what???)Wasn't directed at you.(But your coming at me for asking you what u meant) Minding our business what seperates us from women.(And im a woman for reading something you posted)
go back to minding your business before you throw another little black boy tantrum

oh yea

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #558
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 marvelous said:
the niners chargers new found rivalry reminds me of the saints-chargers fued last year lol
classic...
 7 years ago '09        #559
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
i gotta chill for real for some reason not only to i block everything out i play like my life depends on that s**t and i get so worked up... like i wanted to be like just play me again i know thats not what just happened !!!!

kevin boss is my dude but he dropped hell of first down cathes for me im quite salty right now
Hahaha yea man I feel ya, last week when I played the Redskins...never been so pissed at a videogame before in my life...I was up by like 21 and blew it...And once the game became close then it seemed like I was destined to lose man..dropped wide open passes, dropped pics.....I don't even wanna think about that game anymore
 7 years ago '05        #560
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 MysticKJ said:
classic...
yea the dude that was the saints use to go in lol u couldnt tell him s**t

and niners i wouldnt say the NFC is yours....ive had my games where s**t didnt go my way but im a contender reguardless
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy