Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #521
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
LOL, there's a lot of competition and animosity over second place in this thread.
 7 years ago '05        #522
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
^Word.
2nd place aint gonna look too good losing to me in the big game.
 7 years ago '05        #523
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 M I said:
LOL, there's a lot of competition and animosity over second place in this thread.
This n*gga really thinks he is cold this year.
 7 years ago '05        #524
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
This n*gga really thinks he is cold this year.
I gotta check to see if I got him on the schedule
 7 years ago '05        #525
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
I gotta check to see if I got him on the schedule
You don't. I'm not believing the hype. From the schedule, he's struggled against sub .500 teams and the teams in my division. Everybody else in the NFC West is under .500. Still has to play the Packers Week 13 and me Week 15 so we'll see what's up. I might have to run one with him before because I don't think I cant wait.
 7 years ago '10        #526
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 younggangsta_s said:
^ I'll have to give you the win.

BX Gamers Franchise: DO NOT ASK ME TO PLAY THE COMPUTER IF YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN YOUR OPPONENT YOUR DIRECT CONTACT INFO (CELL-TEXT, E-MAIL, AIM, Blackberry Messenger, etc.)! IT IS ON YOU AND YOUR OPPONENT TO SCHEDULE TIMES! EVERYBODY WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ON LIVE OR THE FORUM!
i was tripping and not even on anything haha i play u by friday by my bad
 7 years ago '04        #527
M I 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
You don't. I'm not believing the hype. From the schedule, he's struggled against sub .500 teams and the teams in my divisio. Everybody else in the NFC West is under .500. Still has to play the Packers Week 13 and me Week 15 so we'll see what's up. I might have to run one with him before because I don't think I cant wait.
I can clearly tell by this comment you really don't pay attention to the stats and actual game breakdown. You just look at the scores and think you can tell what it is.

You've played more NFC West games than I have so far so how does that even factor into the equation? And I only played the Broncos out of your division as far as human vs human games. He completed 4 out of 17 passes and ran 20 yards. All you want to see is that I won by 3 points. I play simlike. I dont run up scores so some games play out close. That's what happens when you run a majority of the game. I still DOMINATED the game.

Unlike you, I've actually beaten a team that was more than just a game over .500.

Last edited by M I; 09-07-2010 at 05:15 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #528
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ We've both beat 3 teams over .500 scrub. Let's run it tonight. Set a time.

Don't backdown now either, you're the best.
 09-07-2010, 07:23 AM         #529
Metal Lungie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Swift--hit me -- 4144607404 or email me which goes to my phone - daveg725 (a t) yahoo. c o m
 7 years ago '05        #530
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ PM that or leave it on Live, don't post it up for everybody to see. Edit your number out.
 7 years ago '05        #531
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 younggangsta_s said:
Top Plays Of The Week

CPU Seahawks lookin stupid...
 7 years ago '05        #532
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Philip, how do you feel about the 49ers claiming themselves to be an elite team?

[pic - click to view]

*Click*
*Click*

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-07-2010 at 11:22 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #533
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
dont trip bills i was out for labor day but now im back nd ill be on today so be on the lookout....and guess what bills i believe carson palmer comes back this week since he been out since week 3...but ochocinco is out for 2 weeks now that palmer is back

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-07-2010 at 11:18 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #534
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 7 years ago '04        #535
M I 
space
space
space
n*gga please. You just edged me in a meaningless game. That's with this n*gga cheesing the same plays, goin for it on 4th in the first quarter and every 4th down for that matter. Of course you'll deny it and go on your usual little 10 year old white boy tantrum and start posting pics that dont tell the story. I hit Sproles made him fumble and my guy was the only one near it, the cpu goes to pick it up and completely runs by it. He don't do that and we aint having this convo. The gap aint that big. Congrats you won. Now win like a man.

I never said Im unbeatable. I said Im an elite team. based off the fact your threw 400 with Rivers and just edged me out with me playing bad, doesnt prove much. I said Im gonna win this league and treat you like my b**ch and have you paying for my next videogame purchase. You still ain't prove otherwise.

The only picture I need to take is you transferring that 1600 you probably gonna disappear for.

Last edited by M I; 09-07-2010 at 12:33 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #536
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Edged you out? The only reason the score looks remotely close is because you ran back a kick with 5 seconds left. Even then you still lost by 2 possessions so how is that "edging you out?"

And of course I went for it on 4th downs, it's an unranked game. Who doesn't go for it on 4th downs in unranked games when it's short yardage?

Judging by how much you wrote, you're the only one going on a "little 10 year old white boy tantrum" You're just not as good as claim to be. #fact
 7 years ago '05        #537
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
And I'm not transferring sh*t scrub. I actually get physical Microsoft Point cards for free so I'll have to mail it.

I wouldn't be worried about that if I were you though, you certainly won't be getting it.
 7 years ago '05        #538
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 younggangsta_s said:
And I'm not transferring sh*t scrub. I actually get physical Microsoft Point cards for free so I'll have to mail it.

I wouldn't be worried about that if I were you though, you certainly won't be getting it.

hook it up

7 years ago '05        #539
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:

and there you have it:banana:
 7 years ago '04        #540
M I 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:

LOL, in the reality, you my n*gga cause I ain't gonna lie like I don't enjoy these franchises and I did em for free. If I seen a n*gga in real life I'd buy em a beer.

But as far as Madden. You like the of Ochocinco of the league. Dudes think you nice but you such a little diva about it. Taking pictures of everything I do. LOL, I'd admit you beat me. 49'ers an upstanding organization over here. This team run by a real n*gga and I tip my hat to real n*ggas. Everyone can attest to that I've played.

I'd gladly take a loss from any team in this league and recognize them as better. You team though? Your team is run by Richard Simmons. They twirl their way to the endzone. If I lose to you it's a fluke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy