Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #481
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 younggangsta_s said:
^ I'll have to give you the win.
How does that work?

So it's posted: my email is , I get email directly to my phone so as long as it doesnt come in as spam there should be no problems. For what it's worth even if I sent dude my email or phone # he would have had to check the only two places I knew how to get in contact with him (Live or the forum) to get that information.
 7 years ago '05        #482
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 40ozHenny said:
How does that work?

So it's posted: my email is , I get email directly to my phone so as long as it doesnt come in as spam there should be no problems. For what it's worth even if I sent dude my email or phone # he would have had to check the only two places I knew how to get in contact with him (Live or the forum) to get that information.
You'll get the win.

It's cool that you posted your email here, but you need to give it directly to your opponent. If they're not on when you're on, PM them your contact info or leave them a message with your contact info on Live.
 7 years ago '05        #483
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
New teams available.
 7 years ago '07        #484
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
bottom line is both people should make some kind of effort... im online all the time constantly checking the franchise before i get into any other games.... only once out of all the weeks did someone come to me with any information on playing...

this is a bx franchise if you have trouble posting in this thread maybe you should re consider being in this league

MI im from jersey city whats good
 7 years ago '08        #485
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
How do I just get the win? That seems a lil strange most people get the chance to play the cpu -why are you all of the sudden changin things up and just giving people the win? You need to have some integrity and treat every situation the same...

ps: I guess I see why- all your talk about padding stats now I see my stat line and CJ2K did nothing-commish still leads the league in rushing tds...
Way to run the league how you see fit.

Last edited by 40ozHenny; 09-06-2010 at 01:52 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #486
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
How do I just get the win? That seems a lil strange most people get the chance to play the cpu -why are you all of the sudden changin things up and just giving people the win? You need to have some integrity and treat every situation the same...

ps: I guess I see why- all your talk about padding stats now I see my stat line and CJ2K did nothing-commish still leads the league in rushing yds and tds...
he has given me the opportunity to play the cpu up to this point... sometimes he just advances and has to give someone the win... i think usually if you showed you were making an effort to try and play your opponent he give u the win or let you play the cpu..

i just hate the fact that i was on since friday night and this dude has not contacted me once i should have just played the cu when i had the chance
 7 years ago '05        #487
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:

ps: I guess I see why- all your talk about padding stats now I see my stat line and CJ2K did nothing-commish still leads the league in rushing yds and tds...
n*gga shut tha f*ck up. I only did it like that because it was already past the deadline and we're not waiting for one person to play a game. Be happy you got the f*ckin win. You're not the first person I've given a SIM victory too.
 7 years ago '05        #488
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
And I don't lead the league in rushing dude, I didn't even play last week. You were already leading rushing while I was in my bye week, now Chris Johnson added 100+ more yards to his total. What tha f*ck are you talking about dude?

I swear these n*ggas love to lie on me.
 7 years ago '07        #489
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #490
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:

[pic - click to view]

You f*ckin right I am.

Why would dude just flat out on me like I have some hidden agenda? I'm almost 250 yards behind Chris Johnson in rushing, but he says I'm leading the league in rushing and somehow plotted to overtake his #1 spot while I was on a bye week. Go figure. :rolleyes2:
 7 years ago '07        #491
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
Keith Bullock Defensive MVP

1 Pass Deflections
5 Sacks
2 Safties
52 Tackles
16 Tackle for Loss
3 Forced Fumbles
1 Fumble Recoveries
1 Fumble Return Yards
 7 years ago '08        #492
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
And I don't lead the league in rushing dude, I didn't even play last week. You were already leading rushing while I was in my bye week, now Chris Johnson added 100+ more yards to his total. What tha f*ck are you talking about dude?

I swear these n*ggas love to lie on me.
Rushing
AT LNG TDS YRDS
Ringer, J. 6 6 0 -7
Young, V. 6 8 0 -3
Johnson, C.11 24 0 61
Total 23 38 0 51

Where you see 100??? I see 61 yds and 0 tds- so you still lead the league in rushing tds?

No one likes to lie on you -your the commish though so everything has to be even and fair-no room for any grey area or misinterpretation. There just has to be a certain guideline or protocol you follow otherwise I along with others will think how we want. Give people until a few hours before the cut off, cause I sent you all kind of messages letting you know my situation and all I got was a generic msg which threatened to boot owners who havent been in contact. When I got that msg I figured I had to wait an play the cpu-you should have just told me straight up you were extending the deadline and I'd get the win.
 7 years ago '07        #493
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
shouts to eagles boss hog for promptly sending me a message lets try to get it in tommorow
 7 years ago '04        #494
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
ARE THERE ANY TEAMS open on ps3 i wanna get in on this
 7 years ago '05        #495
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
so you still lead the league in rushing tds?
And what? Who cares about that? Certainly not me. I'll do you a favor, I'll only score rushing TD's with Sproles so you can have whatever you think you're going to get by leading the league in TD's.

Do these n*ggas not understand that this is Labor Day Weekend and most n*ggas won't be in the house? If I had time to boot n*ggas yesterday, I would have. I asked Benny (Giants) could he play his game soon and he said he couldn't. You said the same, so I had to advance. Be happy you got the win dude.

EDIT: And I love how you're not accusing me of leading the league in rushing yards now. You lied on me dude, stop trying to backtrack.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-06-2010 at 02:04 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #496
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shadymilkman said:
ARE THERE ANY TEAMS open on ps3 i wanna get in on this
Going off the front page, does this look like a PS3 league?
 7 years ago '05        #497
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
wats up with this bosox dude? to whoever played him last, did he ever play the game wit you or what?

I think dude got his online status set to private on xbl cuz i randomly invited him to the game and it went thru to the team screen even tho it shows him as offline
 7 years ago '07        #498
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
i would be leading the league in everything so stop it

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #499
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 962 962
 NjGiant420 said:
shouts to eagles boss hog for promptly sending me a message lets try to get it in tommorow
Sounds good, I get off work at bout 6ct tomorrow. Get at me sometime after that
 7 years ago '05        #500
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
wats up with this bosox dude? to whoever played him last, did he ever play the game wit you or what?

I think dude got his online status set to private on xbl cuz i randomly invited him to the game and it went thru to the team screen even tho it shows him as offline
If you hit invite it will always take you to the team screen, regardless if your opponent is online or not. bosox is active though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy