Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #401
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Nah it was nothing like me taking the L and leaving. I've lost do Weaz before it really wasn't a big deal.

I left because dude tried running up the score on some cornball s**t, we're both just letting the clock drain to get the game over with and all of a sudden this f**k boy calls a timeout.

His reasoning behind that was to boost his stats up for certain people.

So I dipped.
Stop the lies scrub, don't try and smear me. I was running the ball as I always do. Jets, Raiders, Seahawks and anybody else I've played multiple times will tell I never down the ball. Ever.

Like I told you on Blackberry Messenger, you yourself said that you never down the ball and run it to keep the clock going at the end of the game. It's cool when you do it, but not when someone else does it? This is not the first time this dude has quit on somebody after taking a tough loss. You're a hypocrite and a sore loser.
 7 years ago '07        #402
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #403
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^
 7 years ago '08        #404
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
 younggangsta_s said:
Stop the lies scrub, don't try and smear me. I was running the ball as I always do. Jets, Raiders, Seahawks and anybody else I've played multiple times will tell I never down the ball. Ever.

Like I told you on Blackberry Messenger, you yourself said that you never down the ball and run it to keep the clock going at the end of the game. It's cool when you do it, but not when someone else does it? This is not the first time this dude has quit on somebody after taking a tough loss. You're a hypocrite and a sore loser.
Naaah n*gga its not about you running your offense I told you then I didn't give a s**t about that, who doesn't do that? We played mad times and I've lost before so you can k!ll that noise.

You called a timeout when you coulda let those couple of seconds drain off and called it a day. That's why I dipped from the league, because to me that was corny as hell.

Especially after you told me you did it to boost your stats with certain people. That's some madden nerd s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #405
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Naaah n*gga its not about you running your offense I told you then I didn't give a s**t about that, who doesn't do that? We played mad times and I've lost before so you can k!ll that noise.

You called a timeout when you coulda let those couple of seconds drain off and called it a day. That's why I dipped from the league, because to me that was corny as hell.

Especially after you told me you did it to boost your stats with certain people. That's some madden nerd s**t.
I dropped the controller dumbass. When I went back to pick it up I pressed select. Why would I try to call a timeout with 1 second left only to call a run play?

This is a league dummy, everybody "boosts stats." That's why you play in a league. So guess what? That makes you a nerd too. I forgot, it's cool for you to run the ball at the end of the game. It's just not cool for anybody else.

You're a hypocrite and sore loser. You only quit because you thought you had a chance until that 2nd quarter came around and I picked that a.ss off twice and ripped your heart out.

You're no different than the rest of the scrubs (like the dude with the Steelers) who get lose, cry, then leave.
 7 years ago '08        #406
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
 younggangsta_s said:
I dropped the controller dumbass. When I went back to pick it up I pressed select. Why would I try to call a timeout with 1 second left only to call a run play?

This is a league dummy, everybody "boosts stats." That's why you play in a league. So guess what? That makes you a nerd too. I forgot, it's cool for you to run the ball at the end of the game. It's just not cool for anybody else.

You're a hypocrite and sore loser. You only quit because you thought you had a chance until that 2nd quarter came around and I picked that a.ss off twice and ripped your heart out.

You're no different than the rest of the scrubs (like the dude with the Steelers) who get lose, cry, then leave.
*dead* Really? Now all of a sudden you dropped your controller, lmao. Ima leave it at that homie there's no need to go back and forth with you.

Goodluck this season n*ggas hope the league stays active like last year.
 7 years ago '05        #407
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
*dead* Really? Now all of a sudden you dropped your controller, lmao. Ima leave it at that homie there's no need to go back and forth with you.

Goodluck this season n*ggas hope the league stays active like last year.
Now you want to act dumb like I didn't explain that to you on Blackberry Messenger. You're just a sore loser dude, just tha f*ck up crying.

Really, who quits a league because somebody calls timeout with 1 second left on their own 35 with no chance to score? Good you quit early, no room for crybabies.
 7 years ago '04        #408
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
lol yall funny...steelers is you ready for my bengals....i been playin since week 3 without carson palmer and it sucks but luckily my defense been finding ways to win so after week 10 when palmers back then the league is in trouble...

I still havent loss even without palmer lol and ocho cinco hasnt scored a TD since week 3 when he led the league in TD's....My only lost was a simulated game to the ravens...I was on a roll with my offense but oh well maddens long a.ss injury bug saved yall...im rdy for the colts, steelers, saints, ravens, jets and chargers...damn i swear i got the toughest schedule left out of everybody in the league as far as competitve schedule goes...i got 3 dudes left to play who all only got 1 loss....I welcome the challenge!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-31-2010 at 10:33 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #409
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
lol yall funny...steelers is you ready for my bengals....i been playin since week 3 without carson palmer and it sucks but luckily my defense been finding ways to win so after week 10 when palmers back then the league is in trouble...

I still havent loss even without palmer lol and ocho cinco hasnt scored a TD since week 3 when he led the league in TD's....My only lost was a simulated game to the ravens...I was on a roll with my offense but oh well maddens long a.ss injury bug saved yall...im rdy for the colts, steelers, saints, ravens, jets and chargers...damn i swear i got the toughest schedule left out of everybody in the league as far as competitve schedule goes...i got 3 dudes left to play who all only got 1 loss....I welcome the challenge!!
Why are you talking to the computer?
 7 years ago '04        #410
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Why are you talking to the computer?
well im sure he was a user at some point in time...wassup wit u and these bananas??? you always using a a dead banana to express your feelings lol!!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 09-01-2010 at 12:14 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #411
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
well im sure he was a user at some point in time...wassup wit u and these bananas??? you always using a a dead banana to express your feelings lol!!!
CPU now though, been that way since last advance.

Just
 7 years ago '05        #412
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
New teams available.
 7 years ago '08        #413
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 younggangsta_s said:
New teams available.
what happend to the Colts dude, he was like 7-1 or some sh*t...
 7 years ago '05        #414
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
what happend to the Colts dude, he was like 7-1 or some sh*t...
He left because I defeated him too...

Just playing, he wasn't playing his games.
 09-01-2010, 09:23 AM         #415
Metal Lungie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's that girl in your avatar d3eathb4dishonor? buns are ridiculous.
 7 years ago '05        #416
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
Cowboys i need to talk to u bout a trade.... I have the lions
 7 years ago '05        #417
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
^^ you gonna be home around 5 today for our game?
 7 years ago '04        #418
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
yea colts is a sore loser....most his wins were simulated anyway lol...so he wasnt a real threat!! lol i just had top post a banana gangsta lol...dont worry when we meet in i think week 14 or 15 we gon see alot of bananas lol
 7 years ago '05        #419
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
yea colts is a sore loser....most his wins were simulated anyway lol...so he wasnt a real threat!! lol i just had top post a banana gangsta lol...dont worry when we meet in i think week 14 or 15 we gon see alot of bananas lol
*Writes Down Post For Future Reference*
 7 years ago '05        #420
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Top Plays Of The Week

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Offensive Player Of The Week

Chris Johnson (RB, Titans) - 24 Rushing Attempts, 281 Yards, 6 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

Ndamukong Suh (DT, Lions) - 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumble

Power Rankings
  1. New Orleans Saints (XiDOMiNATE) | 7 - 1

2. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 7 - 1

3. San Francisco 49ers (mi is dead) | 7 - 1

4. Cincinnati Bengals (SoSwiftWitIt)| 6 - 1

5. New York Giants (FlagBaXter) 6 - 1

6. Tennessee Titans (WEIS845) | 6 - 2

7. Green Bay Packers (StylinOnYou5) | 5 - 3

8. Chicago Bears (KayG5000) | 4 - 3

9. Cleveland Browns (blkmamba33) | 4 - 3

10. Buffalo Bills (Metal Lungie) | 4 - 3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago