Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #341
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
dudes are getting blown out in some of these games...can't wait till im off my bye

and I know nobody cares but Sanchez will finally be healthy since week 3 QB controversy brewing

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by R4P; 08-28-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #342
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
^
haha, sanchez looks heated in that pic
 08-28-2010, 05:29 PM         #343
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo at least 1 of my starters gets injured every game. s**ts ridiculous

Last edited by FLA RAiSED; 08-28-2010 at 05:34 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #344
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13684 13684
^ Yea they ODed on the injuries.
 7 years ago '07        #345
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 layzie8171 said:
Steven jackson is on the blizock
what you looking for im the giants
 7 years ago '05        #346
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
I actually think it makes it more realistic. Last year I remember going thru peoples rosters and only maybe 1 or 2 people had injuries. But this season almost every team has an injury just like real life. I think its kinda tight u gotta depend on backups more and now once u secure a playoff spot u actually have a reason to sit starters the last few games of the season.
 7 years ago '05        #347
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Man f*ck that. I'm in 3 other leagues and all my squads have at least 3 major starters hurt for 5+ weeks. That sh*t is fake as f*ck. I'm thinking about turning off injuries until the patch drops the first week of September to correct the problem. What ya'll think?
 7 years ago '05        #348
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
nah bruh, this will separate the men from the boy's. The people who are serious about being in the league long term will tough it out and play through the injuries, while the people who drop out will have been the ones who dropped out anyway in a month or so.

Teams go through this all the time, s**t look at the Ravens, they're missing damn near their entire secondary and yesterday Stallworth went down for 8 weeks.

It happens and you gotta adjust, you gotta rely on your backups and find hidden gem players who play above their ratings
 08-29-2010, 11:34 AM         #349
Metal Lungie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo commish...been waiting on BAAAAAWSE (or whatever his name is) from the Ravens to play--dude been missing...i'ma need you to boot him EARLIER this time so i can actually get my game in.
 7 years ago '04        #350
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 R4P said:

It happens and you gotta adjust, you gotta rely on your backups and find hidden gem players who play above their ratings

Yup he right about that because in real life a majority of NFL teams at any given time have at least 2starters either out or suffering from injuries.

it does seem a little overwhelming but it's not like teams all have like 6 guys out or nothing like that. Most teams dealing with 2 or 3 injuries which is about right if you ask me. I just lost Parys Haralson after he was leading the league in sacks then I lost Taylor Mays last game and dude is only a 71 but he a beast for me. Fastest SS in the game and he can make the big hit. Had to rely more on Manny Lawson since I convert him and Haralson to defensive end and both sporting 90+ ratings there.

Anyway Panthers I messaged you on Live and you aint send me nothing back. Just get at me and see when we can play cause I see you be on, and if possible Id prefer to get this game out the way early.
 7 years ago '04        #351
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
On a related note I'm having a ho sale. That's right a ho sale. I have a lot of bottom b**ches under me. Namely Arizona, Seattle and the Rams. My girls are making daddy proud and thanks to their support, I should have the NFC West clinched by week 9.
 7 years ago '05        #352
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
weaz i got it official now.

What teams are free?
 7 years ago '08        #353
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Id like to give a big f**k you to the Miami Dolphins owner......that is all
 7 years ago '07        #354
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
cowboys you declined my friend request i been on yesterday and today whats the deal
 7 years ago '05        #355
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
nah bruh, this will separate the men from the boy's. The people who are serious about being in the league long term will tough it out and play through the injuries, while the people who drop out will have been the ones who dropped out anyway in a month or so.

Teams go through this all the time, s**t look at the Ravens, they're missing damn near their entire secondary and yesterday Stallworth went down for 8 weeks.

M I said:
Yup he right about that because in real life a majority of NFL teams at any given time have at least 2starters either out or suffering from injuries.

it does seem a little overwhelming but it's not like teams all have like 6 guys out or nothing like that. Most teams dealing with 2 or 3 injuries which is about right if you ask me. I just lost Parys Haralson after he was leading the league in sacks then I lost Taylor Mays last game and dude is only a 71 but he a beast for me. Fastest SS in the game and he can make the big hit. Had to rely more on Manny Lawson since I convert him and Haralson to defensive end and both sporting 90+ ratings there.

Anyway Panthers I messaged you on Live and you aint send me nothing back. Just get at me and see when we can play cause I see you be on, and if possible Id prefer to get this game out the way early.
I don't think ya'll understand. The injury problem will be fixed in 2 weeks regardless. It's not normal how frequent serious injuries occur to major players. Like I said, I'm in 4 franchises and have had at least 3 major players hurt for 5+ weeks or more at the same time. That's not a coincidence, it's a game problem.

- Fixing a bug to allow friend invites to ranked games

- Generally making pass defense more effective

- Reducing number of broken tackles

- Fixing user blitz exploit(s)

- Tuning injuries

- Tuning CPU & GameFlow play-calling logic

- Improving play action blocking

- Improving kick return blocking

- Improving online connectivity issues with kick meter lag, media streaming, etc.

- Random stability improvements

[pic - click to view]

Source:

That ish will be fixed in 2 weeks regardless of what I do, I'm just taking a count of how many feel like the injuries are too overwhelming.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-29-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #356
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
yea i get a linebacker hurt every game lol
 7 years ago '05        #357
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
Weaz what teams open nigggga?
 7 years ago '05        #358
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
^^^first page bro
 7 years ago '05        #359
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
^^^first page bro
Exactly. Jabo knew that, n*gga just being lazy.
 7 years ago '05        #360
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
Oh gotchu, Ill wait, I cant play with the jags

EDIT; n*gga that s**t said ravens, steelers and 2 other good a.ss teams...i knew that wasnt accurate
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy