Official Madden 11 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
WEaz I'm coppin on monday, I'll shoot you a msg, how's the league looking so far?
 7 years ago '04        #182
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 younggangsta_s said:
1. The Cowboys have been gone since page 6.

2. Calm down brah.
yea i understand that but when i got online to join the franchise the team was available i wasnt aware that teams were claimed that werent picked up yet i see nthe cowboys and figured someone must have dropped out but then 5 mins after it i was infromed byu u t oswtich teams and i did and u KNOW that...so everything else after was uneccessary...this dude b**ched about something that was changed way before he decided to b**ch about it
 7 years ago '04        #183
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,852 | Props total: 2008 2008
yo i need an invite man.

millatime420 is my GT.
 7 years ago '07        #184
Rhodester757 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 10 10
Im trying to get in. I will take basically any team and I am pretty reliable with scheduling games

gt= Double R 757
 7 years ago '06        #185
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I want in...GT: ThaShark31685

It's obvious that some of the teams available on page 1 are gone, so who's available?

Lemme know, commish.
 7 years ago '07        #186
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 YngSwift said:
yea i understand that but when i got online to join the franchise the team was available i wasnt aware that teams were claimed that werent picked up yet i see nthe cowboys and figured someone must have dropped out but then 5 mins after it i was infromed byu u t oswtich teams and i did and u KNOW that...so everything else after was uneccessary...this dude b**ched about something that was changed way before he decided to b**ch about it

reading is fundamental
 7 years ago '05        #187
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13740 13740
 YngSwift said:
Please calm down brah.
 7 years ago '05        #188
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
damn the Packers are gone...i had mad exams last week and couldn't get the game then...Bills, Rams, and Seahawks are last teams left...

ima grab the Seahawks...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 08-14-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #189
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Rhodester757 said:
Im trying to get in. I will take basically any team and I am pretty reliable with scheduling games

gt= Double R 757
 notoriousthugzz said:
yo i need an invite man.

millatime420 is my GT.
 ThaShark316 said:
I want in...GT: ThaShark31685

It's obvious that some of the teams available on page 1 are gone, so who's available?

Lemme know, commish.
Only team open is the Bills.

MysticKJ said:
damn the Packers are gone...i had mad exams last week and couldn't get the game then...Bills, Rams, and Seahawks are last teams left...

ima grab the Seahawks...
I held them for you but didn't hear from you so I thought you weren't playing this year.
 7 years ago '05        #190
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
WEaz I'm coppin on monday, I'll shoot you a msg, how's the league looking so far?
31/32 brah.
 7 years ago '04        #191
space
space
damn ain't this some bulls**t.

had the vikings since page 2.

was told we would start a week after the game drops.

check for my invite last night. nowhere to be found.

msg weaz today and im told I didn't activate fast enough.. get replaced by some dude with 300 posts. Half the members of the league just signed up on BX. Meanwhile we got vets who can't even get in the league.

good luck man hopefully half the league doesn't quit on ya.

thinking of starting a franchise and not giving dudes with under 50 posts first shot at who they want.
 7 years ago '10        #192
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
 YngSwift said:
lol yea ok i cant wait till i play yo trick a.ss ima f**k u over...aint my fault u cant take care of ya broke a.ss game lil boy...cowboys was available on the list when i signed up for the franchise online so i picked em then i found out they were taken by Da Lawse n*gga.....who are u step ya rep up square and i switched em to the bengals which was evident on the front page before u came in b**chin but you wouldnt know that b**ch boy cuz ya game supposedly "messed up" lmao its only been out for a 3 dayz....is ur computer screen messed up 2....
 YngSwift said:
cmon...is it still sum animosity...can u really honestly tell me that u feel that what he said was funny?? i mean cmon u even edited it last nite that i had bengals and then he replys today about me having cowboys when all he had to do was read the 1st page...instead of bringin up sumthyn i mentioned a night earlier...i mean cmon younggangsta u honestly kno the truth and kno what he said cause no harm to make any banana go dead lol...
 YngSwift said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #193
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 younggangsta_s said:
Only team open is the Bills.

I held them for you but didn't hear from you so I thought you weren't playing this year.
yea, it's cool though, cuz i don't mind switchin it up a bit...
 7 years ago '05        #194
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Half the members of the league just signed up on BX. Meanwhile we got vets who can't even get in the league.
Jostre, FLA RAiSED, layzie8171, marvelous, 40ozHenny, Chtgnr278, COACH Mr GOOSE, blackdel93 and MysticKJ all have low post counts and all played multiple seasons. It's not fair to base invitations on post counts.

As for the rest of your message, I replied to your PM.
 7 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Jostre, FLA RAiSED, layzie8171, marvelous, 40ozHenny, Chtgnr278, COACH Mr GOOSE, blackdel93 and MysticKJ all have low post counts and all played multiple seasons. It's not fair to base invitations on post counts.

As for the rest of your message, I replied to your PM.
half of them i played with or i know them as regs. but i kno the dude who took the vikings is not a reg.

its all good man im just venting.
 7 years ago '07        #196
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #197
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Is that A.C.?
 7 years ago '07        #198
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
lol yea tried to lighten the mood
 7 years ago '05        #199
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Thats good to know, by the time monday hits I somebody will lose their team
 7 years ago '05        #200
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Chiefs where are you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy