Irv Gotti co-signs Nicki Minaj - "She is as talented as Lauryn Hill"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 polorsport2345 said:
um yes? the s**ts evident my friend, are u that delusional to the fact that u wanna poke fun at the very thing u dont understand cus ur a critic yourself
please stop talking from saying bulls**t like that

getting big means good

so i guess Soulja Boy is good too?
 7 years ago '04        #122
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
 Mr. Snowman said:
This b**ch has no talent....she will be irellavant in 3 years
well cant wait til she's on her fourth album still buzzin & ur still saying this same crap
 07-23-2010, 10:28 PM         #123
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically.
 7 years ago '04        #124
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
 Jade Yorker said:
please stop talking from saying bulls**t like that

getting big means good

so i guess Soulja Boy is good too?
s**t maybe he is, for the type of music he does which is swag music.. I sure as hell dont listen to it but ur telling me I have a reason to say he has no talent just cus it aint the type of music I preffer?
 07-23-2010, 10:34 PM         #125
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
s**t maybe he is, for the type of music he does which is swag music.. I sure as hell dont listen to it but ur telling me I have a reason to say he has no talent just cus it aint the type of music I preffer?
LOL @ you giving him a serious response. He's too dumb to grasp the concept of....ANYTHING.
 7 years ago '08        #126
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
exactly what i f**king thought

go back in your hole
 7 years ago '08        #127
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL @ you giving him a serious response. He's too dumb to grasp the concept of....ANYTHING.
You already didn't respond to about 5 of my posts when i owned your a.ss you want another one?
 7 years ago '05        #128
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
 7 years ago '07        #129
Inspekthis05 4 heat pts
space
space
$646 | Props total: 356 356
Is he stupid? Yup I think so
 7 years ago '05        #130
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Arson said:
Put it like this, Sway hosts MTV News and does the occasional interview, he's as talented as Ted Koppel. See how wrong that sounds? It was a stupid comparison by Irv.
Who else was he suppose to compare her to in attempt to get his point across? There really hasn't been an female artist that possess all those qualities. Of course Lauryn Hill did those things better than Nicki but he was just trying to give an example of how big Nicki can be based of those traits alone. To Irv Nicki reminds him of Hill. And that is his opinion.

Quasi said:
What's he trying to say? LOL

From what i'm gathering he's saying they both can sing and rap that's a talent but not worth comparing. "Your Love" vs "The Sweetest thing"? she's planning to sneak up on us with something groundbreaking?

let me know when that happens. I'm serious.
I didn't see him compare their music. I don't think he's that dumb. In fact he even stated that they have two different styles. He's just saying they both possess certain qualities.

Even Nicki herself has said that she is no Lauryn Hill.
 7 years ago '10        #131
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
wtf another 100+ comment thread on nicki

you n*ggas live for her

7 years ago '05        #132
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Barbie l Minaj said:

you n*ggas live for her

This really didn't have to get to 8 pages but you know how it goes
 7 years ago '10        #133
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 nkflier54 said:
n*gga that better be you in your avy, shirtless n*gga in your avy and talkin bout you gon c*m on a n*ggas d!ck and lick it off
thats trade,hun
 07-23-2010, 11:40 PM         #134
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Who else was he suppose to compare her to in attempt to get his point across? There really hasn't been an female artist that possess all those qualities. Of course Lauryn Hill did those things better than Nicki but he was just trying to give an example of how big Nicki can be based of those traits alone. To Irv Nicki reminds him of Hill. And that is his opinion.

I didn't see him compare their music. I don't think he's that dumb. In fact he even stated that they have two different styles. He's just saying they both possess certain qualities.

Even Nicki herself has said that she is no Lauryn Hill.
Point being is there should never be a comparison between the 2. Matter fact... since when did Nicki possess any talent???

Nicki is not even a true artist let along an actual performer.

The b**ch can't rap, the b**ch borrows from a past time hoe and to top it all... she using the formula that was used by another rapper???

How is she different from any other MC out there?

Nicki is wack and to be compare with a legend like Lauryn is an insult or even comparing between the two. That's just a fact!
 7 years ago '08        #135
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Barbie l Minaj said:

you n*ggas live for her

*looks at avy, name and font color*

7 years ago '05        #136
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
The fact that Irv says "As talented" is the funniest part of the entire quote..because Lauryn had tons of talent that never even got used. She was honestly one of the most talented artists in the last 20 years..She could do everything and do it well. Sing, write lyrics, rap, whatever. Her raps had substance. And one can say Lauryn Hill joined Wyclef's group all they want but Lauryn is the one who was most known in the Fugees. Her album is the one that blew up after the group came out. When people are questioning what you do better..rap or sing and everyone admits you do both damn well..you're a great talent.

Nicki will never be on Lauryn's level singing. She could be rapping..but I don't think she'll ever be a better songwriter/lyricist or singer. Nicki can't hold a tune to save her life and she uses so much of the modern recording equipment as a crutch. I mean she sang on "Your Love"...but s**t..how much did she really sing and how much sounded like there were no effects? What about her singing live..what does that s**t sound like? Cause Lauryn was a great performer.

Like I said, Lauryn didn't put out albums for years and yet people loved her in a time where lyrics weren't even necessarily in..hell..the mainstream audience loved her..and it obviously wasn't only for her rapping abilities. Nicki will never be as talented as Lauryn Hill....and I can say that with confidence.
 07-24-2010, 12:09 AM         #137
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Point being is there should never be a comparison between the 2. Matter fact... since when did Nicki possess any talent???

Nicki is not even a true artist let along an actual performer.

The b**ch can't rap, the b**ch borrows from a past time hoe and to top it all... she using the formula that was used by another rapper???

How is she different from any other MC out there?

Nicki is wack and to be compare with a legend like Lauryn is an insult or even comparing between the two. That's just a fact!
All of the greats have taken from past artists. Michael Jackson, Prince, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Madonna. ALL of them. Stop making excuses for your hate. You sound like you have no idea wtf you're talking about.
 7 years ago '04        #138
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,432 | Props total: 6385 6385
 Matt504 said:
She's nice as f**k, but comparing her to Lauryn Hill is pushing the envelope.
yeah exactly
 7 years ago '05        #139
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Jade Yorker said:
Irv Gotti???

I believe this post should officially close this thread... the f**k wrong wit irv?
 7 years ago '05        #140
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
 bigbarcelona said:
Not only did Irv Gotti completely lost his f**king mind... apparently that n*gga is suffering of a mixture of Azheimer's and deaf!

There is no way in hell and I mean no way in hell that Nicki is even close to the level of greatness that Lauryn Hill is.

Unlike Nicki... Lauryn Hill was a GROWN a.ss WOMAN about her feminity, her business, demanded respect, had the talent to back it up, never needed to talk about sucking d!ck or sell s3x to sell records, never lower herself to be a f**king street walker like Nicki and had an album that to this day stands as being a legendary or superior hip hop classic not just for a female MC... but any MC out there!!! and that's not stretching that thought... that's the true!

Her talent got her multiple grammy's that Nicki will never see in her lifetime... and unlike that pathetic albums sales of Nicki... Lauryn Hill went Diamond without having to talk about a d!ck being shove down her throat!

When Lauryn Hill came out with the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill... she had the whole world listening to her and had the world at the palm of her hand and the world listen and gave her the ultimate respect and attention that I'ver never seeing any female MC receive... Including Queen latifah or Salt N Pepa. Matter fact... Lauryn Hill got more talent in one of her farts than Nicki's entire catalogue of music today and in her next 25 lives!

It's one thing to co-sign for a talentlesss.lut... is another to push the envelope of insanity, stupidity and give credit to someone that absolutely doesn't deserve it at all! It is an insult not only to music fans, but also hip hop fans that know and understand the impact that Lauryn Hill had and still have to this day without dropping an album. Nicki even at her peak will NEVER touch Lauryn Hill at her peak and that's the true!
Lauryn Hill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NICKI

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy