Irv Gotti co-signs Nicki Minaj - "She is as talented as Lauryn Hill"

most viewed right now
 110
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 polorsport2345 said:
honestly fam that dont make sense, anybody who got a following that big is for a reason.. in a rappers eye she can rap cus they see da multi-syllable rhyming & semi witty wordplay with good vocab, a critic cant see that cus they dont know whats going on when she's spittin a verse besides her voice being irritating
So your saying if they got a big following they must be good?




















She has Multi-Syllable rhyming and semi witty wordplay, and good vocab????
 7 years ago '09        #102
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
Who the f**k cares what Irv Gotti says?everytime someone says something about her without using the words fat and wh0ore this prick makes a thread.
 07-23-2010, 08:17 PM         #103
beyondvelvet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
honestly fam that dont make sense, anybody who got a following that big is for a reason..

Right. Nicki Minaj doesn't have a following she basically has a CULT and she doesn't have an album. I don't say that in a negative way either. Her "following" is only going to get BIGGER when her album drops. Haters are in serious denial.

Nicki Minaj will be the biggest female rapper the industry has ever seen. You can quote that.
 7 years ago '04        #104
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 chameleonmarke said:
One of hip-hop's great producers. How can you hate?? Add Irv to the long list of unbiased co-signs that MATTER.
...Is there another 'Hip-Hop' I'm not aware of? Because Irv's never been 'great' at anything but running his mouth and pimping Stuart Little--My bad, I mean 'Ja Rule--' out...
 7 years ago '05        #105
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
...Did This n*gga Just Said Nicki Is Talented As Lauryn? What In The f**k.
 7 years ago '08        #106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 Swisher sweet said:
Lmaooooooo at people STILL not understanding what the f**k this man was trying to say
Put it like this, Sway hosts MTV News and does the occasional interview, he's as talented as Ted Koppel. See how wrong that sounds? It was a stupid comparison by Irv.


Last edited by Arson; 07-23-2010 at 08:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #107
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
nicki minaj and her stans are a bunch of attention wh0ores
 07-23-2010, 08:45 PM         #108
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Lmaooooooo at people STILL not understanding what the f**k this man was trying to say
What's he trying to say? LOL

From what i'm gathering he's saying they both can sing and rap that's a talent but not worth comparing. "Your Love" vs "The Sweetest thing"? she's planning to sneak up on us with something groundbreaking?

let me know when that happens. I'm serious.
 7 years ago '05        #109
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240




:beat:
 7 years ago '08        #110
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
You lost what little credibility you had left with that & who keeps up with your favorite artist list of people that have co-signed for her? Just wondering. I don't see Drake stans on threads listing his co-signs.
By him doing that he thinks he's gonna make us think differently about her dude is a complete tool him and galaxy must be somehow connected
 07-23-2010, 09:22 PM         #111
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not only did Irv Gotti completely lost his f**king mind... apparently that n*gga is suffering of a mixture of Azheimer's and deaf!

There is no way in hell and I mean no way in hell that Nicki is even close to the level of greatness that Lauryn Hill is.

Unlike Nicki... Lauryn Hill was a GROWN a.ss WOMAN about her feminity, her business, demanded respect, had the talent to back it up, never needed to talk about sucking d!ck or sell s3x to sell records, never lower herself to be a f**king street walker like Nicki and had an album that to this day stands as being a legendary or superior hip hop classic not just for a female MC... but any MC out there!!! and that's not stretching that thought... that's the true!

Her talent got her multiple grammy's that Nicki will never see in her lifetime... and unlike that pathetic albums sales of Nicki... Lauryn Hill went Diamond without having to talk about a d!ck being shove down her throat!

When Lauryn Hill came out with the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill... she had the whole world listening to her and had the world at the palm of her hand and the world listen and gave her the ultimate respect and attention that I'ver never seeing any female MC receive... Including Queen latifah or Salt N Pepa. Matter fact... Lauryn Hill got more talent in one of her farts than Nicki's entire catalogue of music today and in her next 25 lives!

It's one thing to co-sign for a talentlesss.lut... is another to push the envelope of insanity, stupidity and give credit to someone that absolutely doesn't deserve it at all! It is an insult not only to music fans, but also hip hop fans that know and understand the impact that Lauryn Hill had and still have to this day without dropping an album. Nicki even at her peak will NEVER touch Lauryn Hill at her peak and that's the true!
Lauryn Hill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NICKI
 7 years ago '06        #112
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 bigbarcelona said:
Not only did Irv Gotti completely lost his f**king mind... apparently that n*gga is suffering of a mixture of Azheimer's and deaf!

There is no way in hell and I mean no way in hell that Nicki is even close to the level of greatness that Lauryn Hill is.

Unlike Nicki... Lauryn Hill was a GROWN a.ss WOMAN about her feminity, her business, demanded respect, had the talent to back it up, never needed to talk about sucking d!ck or sell s3x to sell records, never lower herself to be a f**king street walker like Nicki and had an album that to this day stands as being a legendary or superior hip hop classic not just for a female MC... but any MC out there!!! and that's not stretching that thought... that's the true!

Her talent got her multiple grammy's that Nicki will never see in her lifetime... and unlike that pathetic albums sales of Nicki... Lauryn Hill went Diamond without having to talk about a d!ck being shove down her throat!

When Lauryn Hill came out with the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill... she had the whole world listening to her and had the world at the palm of her hand and the world listen and gave her the ultimate respect and attention that I'ver never seeing any female MC receive... Including Queen latifah or Salt N Pepa. Matter fact... Lauryn Hill got more talent in one of her farts than Nicki's entire catalogue of music today and in her next 25 lives!

It's one thing to co-sign for a talentlesss.lut... is another to push the envelope of insanity, stupidity and give credit to someone that absolutely doesn't deserve it at all! It is an insult not only to music fans, but also hip hop fans that know and understand the impact that Lauryn Hill had and still have to this day without dropping an album. Nicki even at her peak will NEVER touch Lauryn Hill at her peak and that's the true!
Lauryn Hill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NICKI

You didn't have to type out that wall of text. Nobody seriously think s that Nicki Minaj is more talented then Ms. Hill. Even her stans arent really stans, just people trying to create themselves an internet persona
 7 years ago '08        #113
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
Irv all of sudden popping out what's going on here?
 07-23-2010, 10:03 PM         #114
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
I was saying its ironic that he's calling someone retarded while making such a retarded mistake...here's your text book back...

Oh feel free to back pedal again
I was talking about HIM...hence me saying *throws textbook at HIS head*..and not YOUR head.

Looks like you're the one who's got some backpeddling to do.


Last edited by chameleonmarke; 07-23-2010 at 10:09 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #115
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 chameleonmarke said:
I was talking about HIM...hence me saying *throws tetbook at HIS head*..and not YOUR head.

Looks like you're the one who's got some backpeddling to do.


*throws textbook at your head*
 07-23-2010, 10:07 PM         #116
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
So your saying if they got a big following they must be good?


She has Multi-Syllable rhyming and semi witty wordplay, and good vocab????
No DUMBASS, he's saying she must be good because of following in the INDUSTRY.

Jay-Z, Talib, MC Lyte...these are just SOME of the names that've given Nicki Minaj the greenlight. These are the people who YOU ALL (typical hip-hop heads) say are the best at what they do. Wouldn't you think they'd know wtf they're talking about?
 07-23-2010, 10:08 PM         #117
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO I come back 5 hours later and this f**got is still here in the same thread. Working on that 'internet respect', huh?
 7 years ago '08        #118
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 chameleonmarke said:
LMAO I come back 5 hours later and this f**got is still here in the same thread. Working on that 'internet respect', huh?
@ you still using the same comeback

This s**t is amusing how many times you've been owned already
 7 years ago '07        #119
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
This b**ch has no talent....she will be irellavant in 3 years
 7 years ago '04        #120
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 kennboy1 said:
So your saying if they got a big following they must be good?




















She has Multi-Syllable rhyming and semi witty wordplay, and good vocab????
um yes? the s**ts evident my friend, are u that delusional to the fact that u wanna poke fun at the very thing u dont understand cus ur a critic yourself
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy