Irv Gotti co-signs Nicki Minaj - "She is as talented as Lauryn Hill"

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #181
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 nkflier54 said:
talented means to have talent.
wdf kinda question is this
No s**t

Lyrical means being lyrical
 7 years ago '08        #182
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 nkflier54 said:
n*gga you sound stupid as sht. Talented actually means to have talent
And being lyrical actually means you have lyricism in you
 07-25-2010, 12:22 AM         #183
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
talented means to have talent.
wdf kinda question is this
That n*gga is STUPID.


Last edited by chameleonmarke; 07-25-2010 at 12:25 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #184
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 nkflier54 said:
If that's the case anybody that puts words together has lyricism n*gga thank you for proving wayne and nicki are lyrical
You're f**king retarded white boy and stop co signing yourself f**got

Nicki talented?? Wayne is good lyrically??

Like I said you're the laughing stock of Boxden

This will be my last reply to you in this thread

:wave:
 7 years ago '05        #185
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Jade Yorker said:
You're f**king retarded white boy and stop co signing yourself f**got

Nicki talented?? Wayne is good lyrically??

Like I said you're the laughing stock of Boxden

This will be my last reply to you in this thread
Nice avy
 7 years ago '08        #186
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Swisher sweet said:
Nice avy
Lol thanks :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #187
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 592 592
killacham give it up already we dont believe you.you need more people
 07-25-2010, 04:26 AM         #188
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u my fam chams but my n*gga u cant seriously believe nicki is as good as lauryn. have you ever heard Lboogie sing...i mean seriously SING... my n*gga u know better

and this album alone...and its not even her solo cd...nicki has yet to make a CLASSIC record,something we'll hear 10 yrs from now and enjoy. I wont b enjoying "itty bitty piggy" in 10 yrs, as cool as the song is now.

i still hear the fugees album and s**t sounds fresh. :D:D


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by cheguevara; 07-25-2010 at 04:29 AM..
 07-25-2010, 04:30 AM         #189
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


i actually think nicki is dope as hell right now...but im offended that yall are offending lauryn...kill irv for saying her singing is up to par with Lboogies.

/thread
 7 years ago '05        #190
baykid510 
space
avatar space
space
$737 | Props total: 15 15
b**ch aint got a talented bone in her body. if she was ugly i bet she wouldn't have a buzz at all.
 07-25-2010, 09:33 AM         #191
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
u my fam chams but my n*gga u cant seriously believe nicki is as good as lauryn. have you ever heard Lboogie sing...i mean seriously SING... my n*gga u know better

and this album alone...and its not even her solo cd...nicki has yet to make a CLASSIC record,something we'll hear 10 yrs from now and enjoy. I wont b enjoying "itty bitty piggy" in 10 yrs, as cool as the song is now.

i still hear the fugees album and s**t sounds fresh. :D:D


[pic - click to view]

Like I said, no one was saying Nicki was neck and neck with Lauryn musically...but also, like I said - we still haven't fully heard what Nicki can do. We've basically only heard her on features - which she murders 90% of the time, but we still haven't really heard her. She just recently said in an interview that her album will be like nothing anyone has ever heard from her. Your seatbelt buckled or you fallin out the whip??
 7 years ago '06        #192
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Storchaveli said:
LMFAO

I swear this ugly annoying a.ss b**ch is the most over-hyped in music history. And it's always lames saying she's "talented."

Eeeeexactly the same thing I've been thinking ever since this b**ch has came on the scene. And Irv Gotti needs to get his f**kin head checked to even think that she is talented like Lauryn Hill was.
 7 years ago '05        #193
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3232 3232
 chameleonmarke said:
Like I said, no one was saying Nicki was neck and neck with Lauryn musically...but also, like I said - we still haven't fully heard what Nicki can do. We've basically only heard her on features - which she murders 90% of the time, but we still haven't really heard her. She just recently said in an interview that her album will be like nothing anyone has ever heard from her. Your seatbelt buckled or you fallin out the whip??
I don't think Nicki is capable of making music better than Lauryn. Hence why Lauryn is more talented than Nicki. If Nicki's next album comes out and it's dope as hell and close to the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill I'll stand corrected..but I don't think it's gonna happen.

It's just like when prospects are drafted from college into the NBA. Dudes that go 6th round..98% of them are not capable of being the best player in the NBA. They may end up being good players..but most of them don't have the physical capability to even be the best player in the NBA. I don't think Nicki has the capabilities of being Lauryn Hill. Her voice isn't as good, her lyrics aren't as good, and her delivery is robotic. Every artist always says their albums are going to be different than what we've seen..how many albums are truly different from what we expect?
 7 years ago '08        #194
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
How the f**k did this get to 10+ pages? It's not that serious...
 7 years ago '05        #195
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 lifetimez said:
How the f**k did this get to 10+ pages? It's not that serious...

This.
 7 years ago '05        #196
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
No one is saying that Nicki is going to make better music than Lauryn.

f**k.
 7 years ago '06        #197
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 3672 3672
No wonder Irv outta business now. What a bonehead statement.
 7 years ago '05        #198
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3232 3232
 Swisher sweet said:
No one is saying that Nicki is going to make better music than Lauryn.

f**k.
SHE ISNT AS TALENTED EITHER. I don't know how many other ways we have to say it. She doesn't have the potential...meaning she doesn't have the f**king talent. Meaning she isn't as talented as Lauryn.
 7 years ago '10        #199
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Irv gotti needs to co-sign his own artist....whatever one he has left
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy