Diddy Is A G (Real Recognize Real)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Tha fact of tha matter is alot of n*ggaz in here don't know what a Gangster is, you just know what you think it is. I mean it's really n*ggaz in here that are saying Diddy is not G he takes advantage of people what do y'all think Gangsters do well I will tell you they pimp, r*pe, pillage, and extort. Ain't no sympathy in this s**t you lucky if a n*gga play by tha no women and children rules. Where I'm from if you p!ss them Mexicans off bad enough they will k!ll yo whole family, including you Grandma and youngest child for what you did.

What y'all just like to sing lyrics like "Don't you know my n*ggaz like to f**king kidnap kids f**k em in they a.ss thow em ova tha bridge" - B.I.G. these lyrics represent a mentality. "Roc-A-Fella is the army, better yet the navy n*ggaz'll kidnap your babies, spit at your lady" - Jay-Z, "If You Are Not Home Then We Havin Ya Kids And If You Can't Come Up With Half I'll Send You Half Of Ya Kid" - Lil Wayne, y'all should protest lines like this the way y'all actin, this is tha ruthlessness that is represented amongst gangstaz, ain't no sympathy ain't no love ain't no rules. It's n*ggaz that really represent this by any means necessary s**t, you think n*ggaz is willing to kidnap, have n*ggaz shot, and beat up but want sign you to a shady deal, if you are willing to accept it a gangsta "Don't Give A f**k".
aint nothin gangsta bout f**kin over sumbody who puts some trust in u.tha word gangsta was made for those mobsters out tha 1920's like al capone,not some negroid wit a s**tload of hair grease misleadin his own people.those are 2 totally different rules and lifestyles.if u got sum buisness sense or some education,wtf can diddy do to u?absolutely nothin
 7 years ago '05        #122
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Tha fact of tha matter is alot of n*ggaz in here don't know what a Gangster is, you just know what you think it is. I mean it's really n*ggaz in here that are saying Diddy is not G he takes advantage of people what do y'all think Gangsters do well I will tell you they pimp, r*pe, pillage, and extort. Ain't no sympathy in this s**t you lucky if a n*gga play by tha no women and children rules. Where I'm from if you p!ss them Mexicans off bad enough they will k!ll yo whole family, including you Grandma and youngest child for what you did.
realize something though, most gangsters, organized gangsters atleast live by a code. They do not f**k over everyone they come across because they won't be successful and wont last long.. Most successful crime bosses, usually keep everyone happy and make sure everyone is getting paid and "eating" thats in their family.. Most crime bosses DIE or get k!lled because of a jealous guy in THEIR group believes he's not getting enough money.. Diddy is not a gangster or a "G", because he doesn't have a code, show any respect or loyalty which is MAJOR and doesn't take care of the people who watched out for him.. He's nothing more than a vampire who will suck you dry until their nothing left, and toss you aside.. If thats a G, then honestly your views are kinda skewed.. If you think Diddy could run a crime family with the tactics he uses today, he would have gotten murdered a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNG time ago. I would compare Diddy to one of the ruthless, slimey, Wall Street cats, who promise their clients, the star and moon, and really are just snakes and leach you for every penny he can get from you.. Is that a G too you? I know you respect Diddy's hustle and his business acumen, but he's really not a G, he's a slimey a.ss low down n*gga, but n*ggas keep f**kin with him.. But rappers are smart too not sign UNDER him, and just use Diddy as a manager because he probably has the best business mind in the industry..
What y'all just like to sing lyrics like "Don't you know my n*ggaz like to f**king kidnap kids f**k em in they a.ss thow em ova tha bridge" - B.I.G. these lyrics represent a mentality. "Roc-A-Fella is the army, better yet the navy n*ggaz'll kidnap your babies, spit at your lady" - Jay-Z, "If You Are Not Home Then We Havin Ya Kids And If You Can't Come Up With Half I'll Send You Half Of Ya Kid" - Lil Wayne, y'all should protest lines like this the way y'all actin, this is tha ruthlessness that is represented amongst gangstaz, ain't no sympathy ain't no love ain't no rules. It's n*ggaz that really represent this by any means necessary s**t, you think n*ggaz is willing to kidnap, have n*ggaz shot, and beat up but want sign you to a shady deal, if you are willing to accept it a gangsta "Don't Give A f**k".
Usually gangsters don't give a f**k about anyone OUTSIDE OF THEIR OWN FAMILY. But they stick together for peolpe in their inner circle.. You can't be low down and ruthless with n*ggas you break bread with.. Thats not a good tactic at all.. and Roca-A-Fella prided themselves on taking care of everyone, making everyone VP, giving them their own lanes and ventures to succeed.. It only split up because of ego's, and mostly because of Jay-Z probably didn't want to keep splitting the money with Dame comming in so he decided to go into business with himself.. Outside of that, Roc-A-Fella is the perfect example of how you run an industry and why they had so many artist wanting to flock and sign with them..
 7 years ago '04        #123
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 r.burgundy said:
aint nothin gangsta bout f**kin over sumbody who puts some trust in u.tha word gangsta was made for those mobsters out tha 1920's like al capone,not some negroid wit a s**tload of hair grease misleadin his own people.those are 2 totally different rules and lifestyles.if u got sum buisness sense or some education,wtf can diddy do to u?absolutely nothin
Tell that to Paul Castellano and Albert Anastasia, John Gotti and Carlo Gambino decided they wanted to be Bosses and may they Rest In Peace. Tell that to all the n*ggaz Lucky Luciano whacked out to enforce "The Commission" on everyone. Tell that to Frank Costello when Lucky got deported he was suppose to be next in line, but Vito Genovese felt he wasn't really built like that and wanted to be a politician plus he felt he was the one doing all of Lucky's dirty work.

So what did he do he sent Vincent " the Chin" Gigante to whack Costello out, Costello didn't die but he got the message and retired and Vito and "The Chin" went on to both have their time as Boss. This is all over the title Boss and these n*ggaz is apart of the same family but you ain't even in the family but you think we want do you the same way for less, no matter who you are. When it comes to a gangstaz ambitions nothing stands in tha way not even the n*ggaz you run with, so you know what that means for the outside n*ggaz.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 10-29-2010 at 11:38 AM..
 10-10-2011, 09:36 PM         #124
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

Believe it or not they get what they sign for, education is the actual key to success. He don't owe nobody s**t, not The Lox or Mase they were all trying to get out of his contractual strong hold. Basically trying to get their publishing rights back, but the question is why you sign them away in the first place. I neva really looked at styles p or jadakiss the same when I heard them beg for their publishing rights back on the radio men don't beg or put themselves in situations where they have to. That day I found out who the real gangsta was and that's how I know I'm gone have my way in this world. Cause I know how to recognize the real G'z and they recognize me too. You a gangsta right that's what you rap about well this what gangstaz do and going to the radio for what they believe is owed to them is not what they do. Shout to Diddy and all the real n*ggaz getting they money outta fake gangta with a good flows a.ss, while he has white party's in the Hampton like a g supposed to. One thing I notice about Diddy the n*ggaz thats in the background his real homies ain't went nowhere u know Harvey and them, only the artist leave. But you know hoes come and go, a g gone be here though. A real n*gga feel me. M.Carter
yea, but its wrong

lol feel me

we need more hip hop fans who are into the business of hip hop as much as they are into the culture
 6 years ago '10        #125
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 197 197
this thread is funny as hell
 6 years ago '04        #126
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
This thread is some of the realest sh*t I eva spoke on Boxden.
 04-21-2012, 10:42 AM         #127
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
i rather strike a convo with a tranny before i read that s**t...correct that...i would talk to a tranny anyway...best of both worlds....talk about sports and about ya day
YOOOOOO THIS EXPLAINS WHY THIS n*gga WAS SO MAD ABOUT PUNONNI DONNI SON!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

6 years ago '11        #128
danjurus 1 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 35 35
All I'm gonna say is, blue eyes meets bedstuy. If you know what happened with that, you know puffy is one of the biggest f*ggots of the industry. A clown everyone sucks up to. Sad but true. I have no respect for someone like that.
 6 years ago '07        #129
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Tell that to Paul Castellano and Albert Anastasia, John Gotti and Carlo Gambino decided they wanted to be Bosses and may they Rest In Peace. Tell that to all the n*ggaz Lucky Luciano whacked out to enforce "The Commission" on everyone. Tell that to Frank Costello when Lucky got deported he was suppose to be next in line, but Vito Genovese felt he wasn't really built like that and wanted to be a politician plus he felt he was the one doing all of Lucky's dirty work.

So what did he do he sent Vincent " the Chin" Gigante to whack Costello out, Costello didn't die but he got the message and retired and Vito and "The Chin" went on to both have their time as Boss. This is all over the title Boss and these n*ggaz is apart of the same family but you ain't even in the family but you think we want do you the same way for less, no matter who you are. When it comes to a gangstaz ambitions nothing stands in tha way not even the n*ggaz you run with, so you know what that means for the outside n*ggaz.
difference is in tha mobb,they not in tha business of sellin trust and loyalty.they know it can down anytime.
there is no black man who should be cosignin guys like diddy in any shape form or fashion,especially as a gangsta.real g's show love and break bread
 6 years ago '05        #130
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
This thread is some of the realest sh*t I eva spoke on Boxden.
...I Was Wondering Who Bumped This Two Year Old Thread.
 6 years ago '07        #131
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
wut happen with the blue eyes meets bedstuy mixtape i have it? wut did puff do
 04-21-2012, 01:27 PM         #132
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
Puffy is a g
People don't know that he came up seeing his pops getting his hustle on. This dude came up.. He was well educated but his pops instilled that street sh*t in him. Not sayin puff is a cold blooded k!ller but when the shyne trial was going on it came to light that he was heavily involved with guns, drugs, extortion and violence

Im not praising him for being a snake but he's someone who hustled hard for what he has
Alot of people outside of NY dont know Puffs dad is Melvin Combs. Dudes father hustled with Nicky Barnes, Frank Lucas, and the Italian Mafia.
 6 years ago '06        #133
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Birdman's Back said:

[pic - click to view]

damn master p looks gay as fu*k
 6 years ago '07        #134
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,401 | Props total: 16115 16115
straight crab mentality..
 6 years ago '07        #135
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,401 | Props total: 16115 16115
oh and don't forget..real recognize Right
 6 years ago '04        #136
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
A n*gga made this comment about Diddy in reference to him buying Justin Bieber a Lamborghini, and I felt my reply deserved it's own thread. n*ggaz betta pay, attention that lil young n*gga Bieber don't even know what he owe for that Lamborghini, trust me the lil n*gga gone do a feature or two for a artist you don't know about yet. Now to the post and my reply.

Believe it or not they get what they sign for, education is the actual key to success. He don't owe nobody s**t, not The Lox or Mase they were all trying to get out of his contractual strong hold. Basically trying to get their publishing rights back, but the question is why you sign them away in the first place. I neva really looked at styles p or jadakiss the same when I heard them beg for their publishing rights back on the radio men don't beg or put themselves in situations where they have to. That day I found out who the real gangsta was and that's how I know I'm gone have my way in this world. Cause I know how to recognize the real G'z and they recognize me too. You a gangsta right that's what you rap about well this what gangstaz do and going to the radio for what they believe is owed to them is not what they do. Shout to Diddy and all the real n*ggaz getting they money outta fake gangta with a good flows a.ss, while he has white party's in the Hampton like a g supposed to. One thing I notice about Diddy the n*ggaz thats in the background his real homies ain't went nowhere u know Harvey and them, only the artist leave. But you know hoes come and go, a g gone be here though. A real n*gga feel me. M.Carter

so u saying lox shoulda did the gangsta thing and came at puff wit a gun to his head and say gimme my publishing bi*ch?! u a stupid fu*k!
 6 years ago '07        #137
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14948 14948
 cold_young_thug said:
so u saying lox shoulda did the gangsta thing and came at puff wit a gun to his head and say gimme my publishing bi*ch?! u a stupid fu*k!
Believe it or not they get what they sign for, education is the actual key to success.
 6 years ago '05        #138
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
ok lets ignore ur bs

DIDDYS HISTORY

his farther was a g
extorted by hecnhmen and hatian jack
robbed by tut in the tunnel
robbed by black mafia family in his office
paid black mafia family to hold him down
held him down for a few years
shot at scar in the club
blamed it on shyne
Blackhand and Flatbush crips held him down
Paid Police for the rest of his career
 5 years ago '12        #139
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
goddamn n*ggas on BX can't type for sh*t.

all these old posts before 2012... caveman typing a.ss n*ggas. Prolly hitting the keyboard with a damn club to type
 5 years ago '07        #140
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
Some n*ggaz wear pink shorts and feel the need to take photos of their $1 bills

Don't make me no difference
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy