Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 NO RELIGION said:
That n*gga has no morals. He takes advantage of young black men who are misinformed
What you think Gangstas and Pimps do.
 7 years ago '04        #82
space
space
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
Diddy's a business man.... That has nothing to do with being a gangster. Don't try and make yourself seem like you have credibility because you throw your own definitions on random words. s**t seems extra sad when you realize you're doing it for Boxden.
I don't know what you talking about, be more specific, he a G to me, me is not you big period at the end, you don't appreciate my outlook cool pay me no mind it cost you nothing, and remember what you doing is for Boxden too.
 7 years ago '10        #83
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I don't know what you talking about, be more specific, he a G to me, me is not you big period at the end, you don't appreciate my outlook cool pay me no mind it cost you nothing, and remember what you doing is for Boxden too.
If you feel that Diddy is a Gangster then you're completely throwing out the definition of the word and stating your own. Honestly, fck it, ignoring you is healthier than paying attention .
 7 years ago '04        #84
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
If a ho decides to sell pus*y on the strip she knows whats she's getting into

if a BG decides to join a gang it's clear cut the outcome of that lifestyle

Puffy intentionally deceives uneducated misinformed youth. (Excluding The Lox all of whom are college educated) those guys were young and had no knowledge of the recording industry. Puff would give them lawyers from BadBoy and have them sign away publishing/royalties away. That's "Gangsta" to rob your friends out of what's due to them?
If you aint in tha family, you getting milked period, n*ggaz will make you think they yo best friend, n*ggaz will make you think you part of tha family, but in tha end it's all to take advantage. I didn't say Puffy was a fair business man I said he was a gangsta and thats what gangstaz do their criminals don't get this s**t mixed up profit margins are all that matter anybody can be sacrificed no sympathy, it is what it is.
 10-28-2010, 09:52 PM         #85
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not even going lie I love your threads man s**t is full of so much fairy tales and entertainment man...keep up the good work
 7 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
If you feel that Diddy is a Gangster then you're completely throwing out the definition of the word and stating your own. Honestly, fck it, ignoring you is healthier than paying attention .
n*gga I don't give a f**k what Webster say a Gangster is, they don't know bout this s**t and you don't either, talking about definitions and s**t what tha f**k is wrong with you.
 7 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 proof1984 said:
not even going lie I love your threads man s**t is full of so much fairy tales and entertainment man...keep up the good work
Be specific and point it out, otherwise I'm just going to think you being spiteful, and jealousy on a forum thats not a good look.
 7 years ago '05        #88
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2252 2252
nice read hip-hop spot need more threads like this

diddy is a g, never got robbed carjacked, any beef that he was involved with ended with n*ggas bein shot

"not guilty and im filthy!"
 10-28-2010, 10:00 PM         #89
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Be specific and point it out, otherwise I'm just going to think you being spiteful, and jealousy on a forum thats not a good look.

s**t like that man your responses are pure entertainment...im not even trying to be funny man
 7 years ago '10        #90
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
n*gga I don't give a f**k what Webster say a Gangster is, they don't know bout this s**t and you don't either, talking about definitions and s**t what tha f**k is wrong with you.

You're like that homeless dude who stands outside the club and gets a dollar by spitting knowledge to the youths.Imma leave you be and let you hold that down though.
 10-28-2010, 10:07 PM         #91
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #92
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Go back a few pages and you will find that you should not be suprised at all Diddy signed a BMF affiliate, the long read titled "The Truth About Bad Boy", basically breaks down his BMF affiliation his first cousin and head of security were actually indicted with BMF. Matter of fact Im gone go out on a limb here and say Diddy was BMF or as closely affiliated as you can get n*ggaz just don't know about it, but the FED'S are investgating his affiliation with them real tough (google it).
diddy aint bmf or hav anything to do wit them.matta of fact,diddy main body guard,wolf,tried to k!ll meech and end up gettin bodied himself.aint no love lost between them 2 sides
 7 years ago '05        #93
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 NO RELIGION said:
That n*gga has no morals. He takes advantage of young black men who are misinformed
n*ggas in here talkin like sum b**ches man......the f**k is he supposed to do, tell them n*ggas "oh yeah u might wanna keep your masters buddy, its better u make the money off your music than I do", wtf, he aint the first exec to rip n*ggas off their publishin right, masters etc. Puffy, Jimmy Iovine, Tommy Mottola, s**t even LA Reid, these n*ggas are record company execs, they are supposed to do whats best for the record company. n*ggas talkin bout The Lox n Diddy were friends like they know tht s**t for a fact, matter of fact if i remember right, The Lox only got down wit Bad Boy cuz Biggie was their homie, not Puff. Puff is a businessman, businessmen are corporate gangsters and thts wht it is.n*ggas actin like they dont remember when Puff went up to i think Arista Records(not too sure what company it was) and cracked a bottle over Steve Stoute's head for tht Nas video way back when(I believe Hate Me Now)......Puff bn doin this s**t, I respect his G more than any other n*gga in the industry(except the Jews)

If u aint gettin money u aint doin s**t, shoutout to the n*gga who pointed out the diff between a stupid gangbanger and a real gangsta too. Aint nothing in this world like a broke gangsta but theres plenty broke gangbangers, stupid a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '05        #94
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 r.burgundy said:
diddy aint bmf or hav anything to do wit them.matta of fact,diddy main body guard,wolf,tried to k!ll meech and end up gettin bodied himself.aint no love lost between them 2 sides
At the time he got k!lled, Wolf wasnt down wit Diddy no more

Its funny cuz when i was in Atlanta the n*gga DJ Blue told me about the whole BMF saga down there and bout the night Meech got shot n Wolf died and all tht, i aint really give a f**k till them n*ggas stood trial and I seen tht they was really like the new Mob like the name fit them n*ggas perfect, Black Mafia. G s**t
 7 years ago '08        #95
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah that shootin that happen with shyne was bmf related....they said meech threw money in big meech face and said n*gga u ain't got more money then me...
 7 years ago '05        #96
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2173 2173
i was feeling you till u got to --"Shout to Diddy and all the real n*ggaz getting they money outta fake gangta with a good flows a.ss"... i looked at it from your perspective, i see what u sayin and s**t.. but hold up potna..

diddy basically exploiting n*ggas who dont know any better just like big corporations exploit employees..

selfish greedy mutha f**ka...he aint trying to help sustain his people, he trying to milk them and do it movin..

edit: now time to read these funny a.ss responses..
 7 years ago '05        #97
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
...n*ggas Be On Google Too Long,I Swear.

Real Gs To Don't Speak. Loud n*ggas Speak On s**t They Don't Know.
 7 years ago '07        #98
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
HEY TS

HOW MANY TIME ARE YOU GOING TO SWITCH YOUR AVY TO A DIFFERENT SHOT OF YOUR UGLY a.ss MUG AND BAD HAIR BRAIDS????

10-28-2010, 10:30 PM         #99
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
HEY TS

HOW MANY TIME ARE YOU GOING TO SWITCH YOUR AVY TO A DIFFERENT SHOT OF YOUR UGLY a.ss MUG AND BAD HAIR BRAIDS????

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #100
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
yea Diddy has his ways... at the end of the day n*ggas stay mad cause he always be stylin on som

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy