Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Diddy Is A G (Real Recognize Real)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
241 viewing
Injury Ronnie Coleman broke his back and can no longer walk
119 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
124 viewing
 Image inside Ginger spice rack
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
88 viewing
Image inside Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo Final Tracklist
314 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 Image inside Carnival2016
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Diddy Is A G (Real Recognize Real)
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
34529 pageviews
146 comments

M.C.daHUSTLA 18 heat pts18 space
space
$1,428 | 10655069
A n*gga made this comment about Diddy in reference to him buying Justin Bieber a Lamborghini, and I felt my reply deserved it's own thread. n*ggaz betta pay, attention that lil young n*gga Bieber don't even know what he owe for that Lamborghini, trust me the lil n*gga gone do a feature or two for a artist you don't know about yet. Now to the post and my reply.

rippac4 said:
but he can't pay his artistsimage

Believe it or not they get what they sign for, education is the actual key to success. He don't owe nobody s**t, not The Lox or Mase they were all trying to get out of his contractual strong hold. Basically trying to get their publishing rights back, but the question is why you sign them away in the first place. I neva really looked at styles p or jadakiss the same when I heard them beg for their publishing rights back on the radio men don't beg or put themselves in situations where they have to. That day I found out who the real gangsta was and that's how I know I'm gone have my way in this world. Cause I know how to recognize the real G'z and they recognize me too. You a gangsta right that's what you rap about well this what gangstaz do and going to the radio for what they believe is owed to them is not what they do. Shout to Diddy and all the real n*ggaz getting they money outta fake gangta with a good flows a.ss, while he has white party's in the Hampton like a g supposed to. One thing I notice about Diddy the n*ggaz thats in the background his real homies ain't went nowhere u know Harvey and them, only the artist leave. But you know hoes come and go, a g gone be here though. A real n*gga feel me. M.Carter

Last edited by M.C.daHUSTLA; 10-28-2010 at 11:08 AM..

top in section
55 viewing
Image inside jay z and robert deniro end feud
94 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
19 viewing
 Feb 10 - First contact? Stranded 'alien being' pleads with UFO investigators for help
23 comments
top in news/24hrs

Old 07-23-2010, 12:49 AMclass of -  - #2
IKeepsItTrill100  space
space
$n/a |

[pic - click to view]

Old 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
meepos 21 heat pts21 space
space
$9,544 | 20240382

[pic - click to view]

Old 6 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #4
carltouss619 8 heat pts space
space
$9,045 | 20880362
IKeepsItTrill100 said:

[pic - click to view]

Old 6 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #5
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts space
space
$27,734 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
space
$1,428 | 10655069
IKeepsItTrill100 said:

[pic - click to view]

I do it for the intellectual not the gif posters or whateva that thing is, I neva really seen such an excitement revolved around not reading but I like it. It separates the Jadakisses from the Diddy's. It's a beautiful world, I LOVE BOXDEN, it fuels my outlook.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:59 AMclass of -  - #7
Yellob0y  space
space
$n/a |

[pic - click to view]

Old 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #8
outlaw7066  space
space
$675 | 970394
Are u kidding me diddy don't f**k over n*ggas in da south like dat... Look how jeezy walk in and out with no problems from diddy..look how 8ball & mjg left with no problems diddy knows who to f**k over and not to f**k over u can pretty much read who u can get over on..real n*gga wouldve been done k!ll diddy about dat bulls**t he be pulling.
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #9
Adwerdz 152 heat pts152 space
space
$24,553 | POWERFUL
well i just accidentally read it

at the end of the day diddy is not gonna get f**ked over, either u do it his way and make his money or he gonna have you by the balls(pause)

diddy is far from a g he just a good business person that knows his best interest in all situations that's y most artist messin with him till this day
Old 6 years agoclass of '10 - away - #10
USC 79 heat pts79 space
space
$18,214 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Old 07-23-2010, 01:16 AMclass of -  - #11
Yellob0y  space
space
$n/a |
Adwerdz said:
Old 07-23-2010, 01:20 AMclass of -  - #12
dc91  space
space
$n/a |

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Old 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
hustlehard365  space
space
$2,973 | 8354417
outlaw7066 said:
Are u kidding me diddy don't f**k over n*ggas in da south like dat... Look how jeezy walk in and out with no problems from diddy..look how 8ball & mjg left with no problems diddy knows who to f**k over and not to f**k over u can pretty much read who u can get over on..real n*gga wouldve been done k!ll diddy about dat bulls**t he be pulling.
tru cuz young joc was from ny
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
space
$1,428 | 10655069
outlaw7066 said:
I think your making my point.
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
space
$1,428 | 10655069
Adwerdz said:

at the end of the day diddy is not gonna get f**ked over, either u do it his way and make his money or he gonna have you by the balls(pause)

diddy is far from a g he just a good business person that knows his best interest in all situations that's y most artist messin with him till this day

Believe it or not good business people are G'z at least in my opinion, a gang banger and thug is not a G to me, but I got a different outlook a mafioso mentality. Im on some Meyer Lansky type s**t not Tookie Williams.

Last edited by M.C.daHUSTLA; 07-23-2010 at 01:43 AM..
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
space
$1,428 | 10655069
Yellob0y said:

Came back to check for the gifs, wow. Pictures with words not even Books with pictures, reading is fundamental. You can learn from your enemy or opposition. Knowledge is power it is the way to over power. You on here to be silly or to observe different perspectives and see if you can apply it to something profitable. I wish I could see your life I guarantee it matches up with the way you're conducting yourself. I love Boxden.
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #17
KidKingGoD 2 heat pts space
space
$6,778 | 18702909
........ LoL. This cat says some real s**t and every bytch ni99a in boxden flocks towards him to act like being a b**ch ni99a who doesn't read is cool.... 2010 era of the crack babies...
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
Bama Boy 81 heat pts81 space
space
$51,715 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #19
Adwerdz 152 heat pts152 space
space
$24,553 | POWERFUL
M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Believe it or not good business people are G'z at least in my opinion, a gang banger and thug are not G'z to me, but I got a different outlook a mafioso mentality. Im on some Meyer Lansky type s**t not Tookie Williams.
wait a minute?? f**k outta here, you comparing puffy to myer lansky and big time mobsters who built their empire off of criminal activity and put in work in the streets? is this a joke??

like i said puffy just has good business aspects and that's where it ends
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #20
Da Realness 2 heat pts space
space
$12,422 | 20915497
n*ggas need to start makin sure that they fully understand what they are signing up for. You have to thoroughly read that contract before placing your signature on the dotted line. Alot of people fall in a situation where they are caught up in the hype and end up signing their lives away because they thought they were hitting a jackpot instantly.

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
870 viewing
Article inside Nas On The Verge of Becoming a Billionaire???
272 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
55 viewing
Video inside Nelly has officially hit rock bottom (and plummeted through the floor)
83 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Image inside Yooooooooooooooo!!! LMAO!!
74 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
40 viewing
Video inside Snow bunny Tomi Lahren to Beyonce: Your husband was a drug dealer, worr..
218 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
33 viewing
NBA Monty Williams wife, mother of 5 passes away at age 44
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Video inside Kid tells his story about being raped by his 16 year old baby sitter wh..
144 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
30 viewing
NFL Terrell Owens vs Skip Bayless on First Take
149 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Image inside Comcast begs Atlanta customers not to switch to Google Fiber
69 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time