Drake Went Platinum With Thank Me Later??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 Verse said:
Well, aren't certifications based on units shipped, and not scanned...? He probably shipped platinum. They did the same s**t for Rihanna's latest album, and it was only in the mid 800,000 area when they did it....
!!!!!

RIAA doesn't keep up with sales, that Neilson soundscan. these n*ggas dont know s**t
 7 years ago '04        #62
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
yup, the reports are true. he sold a whopping 250 copies in Canada, which is quadruple platinum over there.
 07-23-2010, 07:10 AM         #63
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barbie l Minaj said:
!!!!!

These n*ggas dont know s**t
Word. ROFL @ the entire first page. "I think the digital copies were mixed with the hard copies!"
 07-23-2010, 07:12 AM         #64
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
at ppl acting like this s**t is rocket science...congrats to you drake, but J.cole album will be more respected than yours....won't sell s**t, but more respected hands down.
Only to y'all on Boxden, not to the rest of the world.
 7 years ago '08        #65
hlf 
space
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
 hindsite21 said:
heard he went platinum in canada tho....didnt even kno a million people lived in canada.... im sad for that
Ya damm, Skunt, 35 million people live in Canada, 6 million in Toronto. So dont bother come with dem talks kid. Plus we're living hella better than ya'll down there. We making mad money and owning real estate, investing and straight getting ours. You see us in T dot. Straight earners. And trust me I've been all over the states. Only a few places are really doing it big and they include Houston, Chicago and DC, ATL is alright. The rest...well, if your well travelled, and I dont mean around your block...you would know whats up. But all do respect to dem bruhs getting theres all over. Big up. Step into Toronto you'll see for yourself. Get your hustle on and learn the WORLD....we are in a global economy, definitely not a US economy. lol. Caribbana, the largest Carnival in North America, Drake is doing a show with Jeezy, Gucci, and others. STEP YOUR MIND UP! Shame on you!!

Last edited by hlf; 07-23-2010 at 07:30 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #66
sheva07 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
The are overshooting for the bootlegs...
 7 years ago '04        #67
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
damn his buzz disappeared into nothingness......
 7 years ago '10        #68
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 hlf said:
Ya damm, Skunt, 35 million people live in Canada, 6 million in Toronto. So dont bother come with dem talks kid. Plus we're living hella better than ya'll down there. We making mad money and owning real estate, investing and straight getting ours. You see us in T dot. Straight earners. And trust me I've been all over the states. Only a few places are really doing it big and they include Houston, Chicago and DC, ATL is alright. The rest...well, if your well travelled, and I dont mean around your block...you would know whats up. But all do respect to dem bruhs getting theres all over. Big up. Step into Toronto you'll see for yourself. Get your hustle on and learn the WORLD....we are in a global economy, definitely not a US economy. lol. Caribbana, the largest Carnival in North America, Drake is doing a show with Jeezy, Gucci, and others. STEP YOUR MIND UP! Shame on you!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #69
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 hlf said:
LMAO n*gga said skunt I only hear west indian n*ggaz over 50 sayin skunt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago