Jul 22 - High School Teacher Charged with Sex with Student [PIC] (My old high school teacher)

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2010, 05:30 PM         #41
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
If you are 23 years old or younger, you are a part of the gayest, most snitcheness, b**ch a.ss, tight jean wearin, lucky charm color rocking f**gotS I have ever seen in my life. Damn can't ya'll keep anything a secret????
straight s**tted on half of boxden.......palogee, dropping bombS.
 07-22-2010, 05:37 PM         #42
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....Niccce!
 7 years ago '04        #43
octane 
space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 651 651
 T_Buck said:
CHRISTIANSBURG, Va. (CBS/WDBJ/AP) Diana Eckes Canter, a former Christiansburg High School teacher, is facing charges of having s3x with a student.

Christiansburg police say 34-year-old is charged with eight counts of custodial s3xual intercourse with a minor.

Police believe none of the alleged incidents occurred on school property and say the incidents happened between Dec. 2008 and Aug. 2009.

The alleged victim is no longer a student in the Christiansburg school system.

Police say Canter resigned her position as an 11th grade English teacher on Tuesday.

According to CBS affiliate WDBJ, Canter posted a $5,000 bond and was released from the Montgomery County Jail Tuesday

She faces up to five years in prison if convicted of the charges.

[pic - click to view]

Fucccccccck. She was my 9th grade teacher like..7 years ago. Believe me when I say she's A LOT hotter than that picture shows. I saw her at Wal Mart last week, goddamn.
I wish I was in high school. There was two teachers i wanted to bone into a coma.
 7 years ago '09        #44
RasElbe 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 38 38
all iNi saying is where the hell were these teachers when mi was in school? Teachers lettin students stretch and yawn in it these dayz...
 7 years ago '05        #45
CurlyG 
space
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
dang this gurl is niceee id :banana:
 7 years ago '05        #46
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lmao @ n*ggas in this topic taking this s**t so seriously
 7 years ago '05        #47
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
How the hell does this s**t get out to the cops? I'm 100% sure all those dudes in HS weren't complaining and running to the cops saying their teacher r*ped them. I'd be mad at the person who told the cops
 07-22-2010, 07:53 PM         #48
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
If you are 23 years old or younger, you are a part of the gayest, most snitcheness, b**ch a.ss, tight jean wearin, lucky charm color rocking f**gotS I have ever seen in my life. Damn can't ya'll keep anything a secret????
Word up... These n*ggas is flat out pathetic.. If my Old JHS teacher Karen let me jump i wouldnt have told a soul.

Alot of my elementary teachers were f**king hot.. Ms.Dana and Ms.Clare.. Alot of teachers I had i wish i would have gotten to smash..

These young a.ss n*ggas get the opportunity and they locking they teachers up, if the b**ch dont buy him a new PS3 game..
 7 years ago '08        #50
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
she would definitely get it. wish they had teachers like this when I went to high school
 7 years ago '09        #51
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2577 2577
Double standards are a b**ch when you're on the other side of it... If a dude was to do this, n*gga would be stoned to death...
 7 years ago '05        #52
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
Goddamn, with all these female teacher scandals nowadays, I'm starting to think you know how most of us dudes got that whole k!nky "i wanna smash my hot teacher" fantasy, well maybe this s**t works like a two way street.

Maybe more female teachers get their cooch wet off the thought of f**king student d!ck then we thought. s**t that must be it, tell someone somethin taboo n they be all over it lol. You young dudes still in HS take advantage of this and start hittin on y'all teachers...it might be easier then you thought gettin some a.ss. f**k i wish i was still in HS, i remember my hs had some fine teachers...sadly nowadays all my college profs r old n saggy cant test this theory

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 07-23-2010 at 05:46 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #53
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
without reading a word in this thread but the first post i bet somebody came in here and said something like

"where were these teachers when i was in school"...i bet it was said multiple times
 7 years ago '05        #54
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
id hit
 07-23-2010, 07:22 AM         #55
angusfooburger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow very nice. i would most definitely hit
 7 years ago '05        #56
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,281 | Props total: 4350 4350
i had this hot english teacher in HS, i wish she seduced me.....that b**ch
 07-23-2010, 08:53 AM         #57
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How come none of this s**t happen at my school or during the time that I went to high school???

My computer teacher.... "niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice".

And to those kids that snitch... man... they nothing but f**king butt pirates that are going to get a s3x change when they get older. Any motherf**ker that snitches on their teacher to me is straight gay and if she's hot... they ought to be f**king stone to death!
 07-23-2010, 09:08 AM         #58
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
SAY THAT MUTHAf**kA s**t AGAIN MY n*gga!!!!

This little n*ggas now this days are too pus*y, too soft and too lame on some real s**t!!!

Let me give you this super example.

My Ex was talking to this lil' n*gga yesterday (Even though me and my EX broke up... that b**ch is bad. She the type of b**ch that when she walks down the street... hoes automatically hate or get insecure around her and every man no matter who is stopping that a.ss every 5 seconds... and she not even a hoe) and she was telling him to come over and bring some beer and a blunt to smoke and she was going to give this n*gga a coochie coupon (pus*y of course). You know what this lil steve urkel n*gga told her??? "I don't know if I'm ready for that yet!!!" I was letting this n*gga have it on the background and to make matters worse, this n*gga decided to play beer pong with his boys over getting some pus*y!

Me and my EX are to this day very good friends (different personalities force us to break up), but unlike that MIGHTY LAME DUCK n*gga, I smashed that!!!

Point being is... this young n*ggas today are f**king gay!!! They softter than a f**king tampon and more queer than Adam Lambert.

From the n*ggas that they listen to... to the way this n*ggas carry themselves, it looks like the next generation of n*ggas are pretty f**king soft!

When this n*ggas look up to f*gs like Drake or Lil'Wayne... you know it's a problem because this n*ggas are as soft as a roll of DOWNY!

This n*ggas need to lose the tight a.ss jeans... because it's cutting their balls off!
 7 years ago '07        #59
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
i would love to put my ruler in her
 07-23-2010, 09:34 AM         #60
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
SAY THAT MUTHAf**kA s**t AGAIN MY n*gga!!!!

This little n*ggas now this days are too pus*y, too soft and too lame on some real s**t!!!

Let me give you this super example.

My Ex was talking to this lil' n*gga yesterday (Even though me and my EX broke up... that b**ch is bad. She the type of b**ch that when she walks down the street... hoes automatically hate or get insecure around her and every man no matter who is stopping that a.ss every 5 seconds... and she not even a hoe) and she was telling him to come over and bring some beer and a blunt to smoke and she was going to give this n*gga a coochie coupon (pus*y of course). You know what this lil steve urkel n*gga told her??? "I don't know if I'm ready for that yet!!!" I was letting this n*gga have it on the background and to make matters worse, this n*gga decided to play beer pong with his boys over getting some pus*y!

Me and my EX are to this day very good friends (different personalities force us to break up), but unlike that MIGHTY LAME DUCK n*gga, I smashed that!!!

Point being is... this young n*ggas today are f**king gay!!! They softter than a f**king tampon and more queer than Adam Lambert.

From the n*ggas that they listen to... to the way this n*ggas carry themselves, it looks like the next generation of n*ggas are pretty f**king soft!

When this n*ggas look up to f*gs like Drake or Lil'Wayne... you know it's a problem because this n*ggas are as soft as a roll of DOWNY!

This n*ggas need to lose the tight a.ss jeans... because it's cutting their balls off!
They're all gay man. The mainstream has destroyed hip hop. When we were young, we had cats that believed in keeping it thorough to look up to. Now these cats have Justin Beiber... Atleast we had a cool white boy like Jon B.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago