Jul 21 - Bahamas Weird Blue Holes!

most viewed right now
 113
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
161 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 yunglouie said:
too many signs point to this s**t ahppening now like the bible says
what scripture in the bible says the bahamas will have big blue holes in it
 8 years ago '04        #22
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 275 275
 Pistol Peter said:
what scripture in the bible says the bahamas will have big blue holes in it
:sadcam:
 8 years ago '10        #23
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
lol f**king article trying to make you they a sink hole is spectacular.
 8 years ago '05        #24
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,023 | Props total: 226 226
 Pistol Peter said:
what scripture in the bible says the bahamas will have big blue holes in it
lol
 07-22-2010, 07:07 AM         #25
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
also says alot of them are bottomless

beautiful pictures

id like to see how credible that mermaid s**t is tho, they just popped a sentence about it in the article

but I bet if you went around the villages theyd all know about it
Beautiful? We got big a.ss holes in our oceans, and n*ggas think its beautiful? That s**t would be scary as f**k is I was there. I'd be tempted to jump in.




Maybe its a underground tunnel reaching from Guatemala to the Bahamas. Something big about to go down.
 8 years ago '05        #26
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,236 | Props total: 1301 1301
*Looks in sky for a silver dude on a silver board
 8 years ago '05        #27
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,236 | Props total: 1301 1301
Or *patiently waits for the Cloverfield monster to climb out
 8 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9398 9398
 yunglouie said:
this world is coming to an end real talk
they're underwater caves...............bahamas always had them and so do alot of islands, wow you people really are dumb f**ks
 8 years ago '04        #29
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
looks fake to me....doesn't look like the water level has change..so it's prolly photo shop'd or they ain't that damn deep
 07-22-2010, 07:47 AM         #30
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
world coming to an end??? you morons on boxden never cease to amaze me... the blue holes in the ocean are underwater caves. how does that tell us the worlds coming to an end? you guys have been watching too many will smith movies or something....
 8 years ago '04        #31
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,696 | Props total: 1463 1463
yeah they are caves, guy swam through one with one breath wow.



[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #32
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
wheres the pix from inside?

 nwo504 said:
Illuminati members have their meetings there
nah i dunno, how they gonna fit rozeyy thru them holes
 07-22-2010, 08:40 AM         #33
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yunglouie said:
too many signs point to this s**t ahppening now like the bible says


you do realize that these are not just some brand new holes that just appeared from nowhere, right? did you read the article?
 07-22-2010, 08:46 AM         #34
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hitzz said:
Beautiful? We got big a.ss holes in our oceans, and n*ggas think its beautiful? That s**t would be scary as f**k is I was there. I'd be tempted to jump in.




Maybe its a underground tunnel reaching from Guatemala to the Bahamas. Something big about to go down.



You acting like Samuel Jackson


They were never that deep, or they must be gettin deeper or smth... if u read doesnt it say that underneath ( inside ) they can find fossils of old civilizations or w.e ( my bad if it was on about the beaches )
 8 years ago '04        #35
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,152 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Sniggit said:
also says alot of them are bottomless

beautiful pictures
Yes pics are beautiful but there's GOT to be a bottom to them. Otherwise magma from the earth's core would be flowing up through that b**ch
 8 years ago '08        #36
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 25191 25191
This has been happening IN LAND also if you didn't know, for all we know the spiritual demons came out that way or something,
Revelation 13:11
"Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon."




2012 is going to be interesting.


[pic - click to view]





[video - click to view]



Last edited by The N; 07-22-2010 at 10:10 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #37
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 25191 25191
 Pistol Peter said:
what scripture in the bible says the bahamas will have big blue holes in it
simple google search

Psalm 46:2: "Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea."


Some religious guy is following these SINK HOLES popping up in random places, from Mexico to Canada to Guatemala to Bahamas sees it as signs.


In Revelation:

"And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth." (Rev 12:15-16)

Note, the flood is always a symbol of overwhelming destruction. The earth opening its mouth is reminiscent of the incident in Numbers 16:31-33:

"As he finished speaking all these words, the ground that was under them split open; and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, and their households, and all the men who belonged to Korah with their possessions. So they and all that belonged to them went down alive to Sheol; and the earth closed over them, and they perished from the midst of the a.ssembly."




Last edited by The N; 07-22-2010 at 10:06 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #38
Big Louie Guwop 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 12242 12242
 Pistol Peter said:
what scripture in the bible says the bahamas will have big blue holes in it
ur a dumb f**k man lol. looks like u goona find out the hard way.lol
 8 years ago '10        #39
Big Louie Guwop 133 heat pts133 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 12242 12242
 The N said:
simple google search

Psalm 46:2: "Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea."


Some religious guy is following these SINK HOLES popping up in random places, from Mexico to Canada to Guatemala to Bahamas sees it as signs.


In Revelation:

"And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth." (Rev 12:15-16)

Note, the flood is always a symbol of overwhelming destruction. The earth opening its mouth is reminiscent of the incident in Numbers 16:31-33:

"As he finished speaking all these words, the ground that was under them split open; and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, and their households, and all the men who belonged to Korah with their possessions. So they and all that belonged to them went down alive to Sheol; and the earth closed over them, and they perished from the midst of the a.ssembly."






my n*gga brought out the bible on yall a.ss.
 8 years ago '06        #40
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
If you gonna start comparing sh*t to the bible you might as well start comparing sh*t to Nostradamus any one can find any thing and relate it to something.

In reality like all things that begin must end.
The Earth can't last forever and will eventually end just like the sun.
No bible or predictors needed for that.
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
281 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
34 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy