CBS Sports: Chris Paul wants out of New Orleans

most viewed right now
 130
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-21-2010, 10:22 PM         #141
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul is a ball distributor first, he needs people to distribute the ball to. So I say go where you wanna go playa, get that money, and CONTEND for a ring. That wont happen in New Orleans. At all. I mean Lebron was on a championship caliber team. Best record type of team, etc...

Paul is down there...loosing his mind. Just get him one fellow all-star. I'd like to see him on the magic though. I don't think Kobe is going to be able to grab Paul by the jersey and curse him out.
 8 years ago '04        #142
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
orlando was irrelevant for a decade just like the knicks. what the f**k does relevance have to do with anything? the celtics were irrelevant for a decade, got allen and garnett and all of a sudden were "relevant". The cavs were irrelevant for 20 years. Got lebron and were relevent for 7.

relevance has NOTHING to do with anything.

not for nothing the knicks will never be irrelevant. that's why we are the most hated team in sports to not win s**t since the early 1970's. you can't be irrelevant when you finish in the top ten for ticket sales and havn't made the playoffs in half a decade.

knicks may be garbage but we will never be irrelevant. if we were irrelevant we wouldn't be on all these lists to begin with
 07-21-2010, 10:24 PM         #143
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nov said:
nba finals and eastern conference finals back to back years...sounds like otis is doin somethin right. Otis made the right player personnel decisions...its the coaching, stubborn a.ss stan van that caused us to go down.


what does this have to do with anything i said?....i'm talking about all the efforts otis made this summer to try,and get chris paul..which all failed..
 8 years ago '10        #144
Alerts 222 heat pts222
space
avatar space
space
$15,639 | Props total: 5622 5622
 Main Event said:
Orlando makes the most sense to me
:agreement6::agreement6:

Number 1 team in NBA
 07-21-2010, 10:27 PM         #145
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nov said:
knicks were desp like 2 years ago, knowing they were gonna be a.ss until this offseason, holding on to the false hope of landing Bron. It seems like every time a big name comes up, NY fans think they are the front runners by default....yeah, its prob the greatest city in the world....but the pro sports scene is a bunch of bums minus tha yankees.


we were never desperate....we made the best possible move for our franchise..which was to get rid of the horrible contracts we had,and make plays to get better...as any SMART franchise would try,and do in the same situation...only an idiot would look at what we did as "desperate"...and considering people like melo,and chris paul are putting it out there that they would like to join the knicks..it makes even less sense to call it desperate..


your whole position is asinine..
 8 years ago '08        #146
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 108 108
 HotepSuns said:
we were never desperate....we made the best possible move for our franchise..which was to get rid of the horrible contracts we had,and make plays to get better...as any SMART franchise would try,and do in the same situation...only an idiot would look at what we did as "desperate"...and considering people like melo,and chris paul are putting it out there that they would like to join the knicks..it makes even less sense to call it desperate..


your whole position is asinine..
so yall get rid of your horrible contracts, then sign an overrated, injury prone, no defense playing, Power Forward to a MAX deal. NY will see that he is a product of Steve Nash's excellent PG ability. im done goin back and forth with Knicks fans. Talk to me 2nd quarter next yr. we'll jus be looking down from our top 3 seed next year while yall are hopin and waitin for Melo.
 8 years ago '05        #147
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
he wants to come home.. make it happen MJ :cool-smiley-009:
 07-21-2010, 10:50 PM         #148
IdubThee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Captain Fresh said:
send his a.ss to Boston he can backup rondo
Hes better then Rondo
 07-21-2010, 10:51 PM         #149
IdubThee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes one of the best point guards in the game anyone would be lucky to have him
 07-21-2010, 10:52 PM         #150
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nov said:
so yall get rid of your horrible contracts, then sign an overrated, injury prone, no defense playing, Power Forward to a MAX deal. NY will see that he is a product of Steve Nash's excellent PG ability. im done goin back and forth with Knicks fans. Talk to me 2nd quarter next yr. we'll jus be looking down from our top 3 seed next year while yall are hopin and waitin for Melo.

more ignorance.....the same power forward that won rookie of the year,and avg'd 20,and 9 all WITHOUT steve nash....the same power forward that is enticing other players to want to come play for the knicks....uh huh..


you're done going back,and forth because you have no point...you're just talking out ya a.ss...
 07-21-2010, 10:56 PM         #151
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
all these superstars are b**ches

[pic - click to view]



My respect grows for this man every day.
 8 years ago '08        #152
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 108 108
 HotepSuns said:
more ignorance.....the same power forward that won rookie of the year,and avg'd 20,and 9 all WITHOUT steve nash....the same power forward that is enticing other players to want to come play for the knicks....uh huh..


you're done going back,and forth because you have no point...you're just talking out ya a.ss...
n*gga wasnt that enticing to joe johnson, bron, wade, or bosh....

s**t...even matt barnes wasnt enticed.
 07-21-2010, 10:56 PM         #153
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come to L.A., Chris

trade Bynum and Odom, that should get it done
 07-21-2010, 11:11 PM         #154
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
come to L.A., Chris

trade Bynum and Odom, that should get it done
lakers would get k!lled if they traded them. their advantage is their size and they're just gonna give that away? you get dumber with each post
 07-21-2010, 11:15 PM         #155
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nov said:
n*gga wasnt that enticing to joe johnson, bron, wade, or bosh....

s**t...even matt barnes wasnt enticed.


who gives a s**t about joe johnson....and bron,wade,and bosh made up their minds long ago....and @you even bringing up matt barnes...
 8 years ago '06        #156
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 10118 10118
 Nov said:
n*gga wasnt that enticing to joe johnson, bron, wade, or bosh....

s**t...even matt barnes wasnt enticed.
kick rocks clown
now your just blabbin like a female about how much amare sucks and the knicks suck
hop off fruitcake

suns aint even have a defensive scheme till last season homo
and amare did pretty good, shows how much you know .. stop watching espn highlights and watch a actual game before you talk reckless


Last edited by Blah; 07-21-2010 at 11:18 PM..
 07-21-2010, 11:21 PM         #157
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow so n*ggas hatin on Amare to bring down the Knicks??? SMH
 8 years ago '08        #158
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 108 108
 - Streetz - said:
kick rocks clown
now your just blabbin like a female about how much amare sucks and the knicks suck
hop off fruitcake

suns aint even have a defensive scheme till last season homo
and amare did pretty good, shows how much you know .. stop watching espn highlights and watch a actual game before you talk reckless
damn...Donnie Walsh on BX...

its a small world after all...

f**k outta here.
 07-21-2010, 11:38 PM         #159
crabs26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come to the clips will give you Baron and a hot bun...
 07-21-2010, 11:39 PM         #160
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
wow so n*ggas hatin on Amare to bring down the Knicks??? SMH
its crazy that even the laker fan know that this debate is nuts (dap)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
78 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
83 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
55 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy