CBS Sports: Chris Paul wants out of New Orleans

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
 INF4MOUS said:
the f**k that got to do with anything? when did i say theyd be traded immediately? u think theyre trading him before the season starts n*gga?

youre simply wrong

50 year old vince carter...overpaid gortat...brandon bass and pietrus for cp3 would be on the worst trades of all time
your mindstate is just like the knicks GMs over the past decade.

Gortat = best backup center in the league, overpaid to be a backup yes....but would be a STARTER on atleast half of NBA teams....that would be a bargain for a starting C with his skill and potential.

Vince = yeah, hes past his prime, but hes not done yet. I just dont think he fits our system, he cant play off the ball. Vince's trade value is HIGH, because he has a team option after the year and the team could decline it and have 18+ mil in potential cap space in the FA market of '11.

Bass + Pietrus = Bass, Hope we dont trade because I want him to start at the 4 beside dwight. Pietrus, clutch, good shooter, athletic, great on ball defender....potential starter for alot of teams.

ya squad jus gave Amare a max deal, but your tryna put down other teams potential offseason moves. lol.
 7 years ago '09        #122
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
*side note*

:disdain2: @ knicks fans...
i feel kinda sorry for them, every year it's all about NEXT year...
the aura of the knicks died with LJ, Houston & Spree etc
 7 years ago '07        #123
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Nov said:
your mindstate is just like the knicks GMs over the past decade.

Gortat = best backup center in the league, overpaid to be a backup yes....but would be a STARTER on atleast half of NBA teams....that would be a bargain for a starting C with his skill and potential.

Vince = yeah, hes past his prime, but hes not done yet. I just dont think he fits our system, he cant play off the ball. Vince's trade value is HIGH, because he has a team option after the year and the team could decline it and have 18+ mil in potential cap space in the FA market of '11.

Bass + Pietrus = Bass, Hope we dont trade because I want him to start at the 4 beside dwight. Pietrus, clutch, good shooter, athletic, great on ball defender....potential starter for alot of teams.

ya squad jus gave Amare a max deal, but your tryna put down other teams potential offseason moves. lol.
vince = expiring just like curry

pietrus and bass are average players who are what they are...same s**t with gortat average players with not much room to grow

gortat would be another back up with okafor there

knicks have a better offer period


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 07-21-2010 at 10:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #124
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
 Frank Whyte said:
n*gga wishing on a star hard for the knicks...... To be real wit y'all I think the knicks are cursed!!!!!!! They ain't been the same since Ewing!!!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!(VADO VOICE)
 7 years ago '04        #125
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$8,554 | Props total: 3344 3344
 killacali86 said:
wade, lebron, bosh

cp3, melo, amare



kobe, artest, gasol

penny, tmac, sharif abdul rahim....LE GO!
abdul rahim still plays?
 7 years ago '04        #126
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 INF4MOUS said:
vince = expiring just like curry

pietrus and bass are average players who are what they are...same s**t with gortat average players with not much room to grow

gortat would be another back up with okafor there

knicks have a better offer period
Gortat back up Okafor??
 07-21-2010, 10:41 PM         #127
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
*side note*

:disdain2: @ knicks fans...
i feel kinda sorry for them, every year it's all about NEXT year...
the aura of the knicks died with LJ, Houston & Spree etc


aren't you in here wishing you get cp3 as well?....hypocrite?....trend on boxden?...
 7 years ago '07        #128
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 cali22buck said:
Gortat back up Okafor??

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #129
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 DubA169 said:
change the title to "thanks for f**king up the NBA Bron"
Actually it should be changed to if you play for a bigger market you can win, PERIOD. Nobody wants to stay in these other places and I don't blame them.
 7 years ago '08        #130
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
 cali22buck said:
Gortat back up Okafor??
yeah dudes is insane.

plus we are gonna more than likely give them Jameer....an allstar PG

knicks fans are desp.

they gave up their best player...a PF....for a lesser talent....and about 6 mil more a year
 7 years ago '04        #131
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 thehogue... said:
Actually it should be changed to if you play for a bigger market you can win, PERIOD. Nobody wants to stay in these other places and I don't blame them.
maimi isn't a big market. it's one of the worst sports town in history (minus college football), if it were all about market the knicks would have 10 chips. lebron could have made 100's of millions of more dollars in NYC compared to MIA. Chicago too

spurs won all of those chips. it has NOTHING to do with the market.
 07-21-2010, 10:54 PM         #132
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nov said:
yeah dudes is insane.

plus we are gonna more than likely give them Jameer....an allstar PG

knicks fans are desp.

they gave up their best player...a PF....for a lesser talent....and about 6 mil more a year


yeah,because when otis tried that just a little while ago...it worked wonders...f**k outta here...you n*ggas are in no position to talk s**t...you already made an offer that got turned down..
 7 years ago '07        #133
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 cali22buck said:
Gortat back up Okafor??
doesn't make any sense at all.

18 teams have inquired about gortat this summer
 7 years ago '06        #134
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
Vcs expiering contract is worth more than some of you think.
 7 years ago '04        #135
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,530 | Props total: 6460 6460
LA don't have the a.ssets. I prefer that he goes to the Knicks but Orlando looks more attractive and they got the trade pieces to make a move. I just wonder would Otis Smith do a major move for CP3 since it's only been a year since they had Carter
 7 years ago '09        #136
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
 HotepSuns said:
aren't you in here wishing you get cp3 as well?....hypocrite?....trend on boxden?...
major difference is...
orlando has been relevant even after penny & shaq.
can't say the same for the knicks after houston & spree

how is it hypocritical????
i was comparing the desperation of the knicks & always talking about "next" year...
wanting cp3 doesn't make me hypocritical. u might wanna read my post again.
 7 years ago '10        #137
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 P. Dedos said:
sorry famo the day lebron turned his back on nike and the new york knicks and his own state and city to rock a miami heat jersey that same moment when he uttered those words i officially joined the darkside!!!!!


Now that some coldblooded s**t right there.

 07-21-2010, 11:06 PM         #138
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
major difference is...
orlando has been relevant even after penny & shaq.
can't say the same for the knicks after houston & spree

how is it hypocritical????
i was comparing the desperation of the knicks & always talking about "next" year...
wanting cp3 doesn't make me hypocritical. u might wanna read my post again.


n*gga your point is extremely hypocritical...you're in here wanting chris paul the same as any other fan....but talking s**t about a team that in the OFF SEASON discusses how their team can get better....while you're doing the same s**t...and how the hell is it "desperation" to talk about how to get a player that SAYS HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR YOUR TEAM?


you n*ggas need to work harder at the art of hating...
 7 years ago '08        #139
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
 HotepSuns said:
yeah,because when otis tried that just a little while ago...it worked wonders...f**k outta here...you n*ggas are in no position to talk s**t...you already made an offer that got turned down..
nba finals and eastern conference finals back to back years...sounds like otis is doin somethin right. Otis made the right player personnel decisions...its the coaching, stubborn a.ss stan van that caused us to go down.
 7 years ago '08        #140
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
 HotepSuns said:
n*gga your point is extremely hypocritical...you're in here wanting chris paul the same as any other fan....but talking s**t about a team that in the OFF SEASON discusses how their team can get better....while you're doing the same s**t...and how the hell is it "desperation" to talk about how to get a player that SAYS HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR YOUR TEAM?


you n*ggas need to work harder at the art of hating...
knicks were desp like 2 years ago, knowing they were gonna be a.ss until this offseason, holding on to the false hope of landing Bron. It seems like every time a big name comes up, NY fans think they are the front runners by default....yeah, its prob the greatest city in the world....but the pro sports scene is a bunch of bums minus tha yankees.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy