NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2010, 09:30 PM         #81
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk i know my fellow knicks gonna be mad but i say trade curry's contract tony douglas and the 2 picks we got from the warriors for cp3 that way they get a future pg cap space and 2 picks
 7 years ago '07        #82
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
CP3 on LA =
 07-21-2010, 09:32 PM         #83
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
how exactly is it "stupid"?...
lol word. He prolly not familiar with the NY squad and the fact that with CP3 and possibly Melo they will step to Miami.
 cboi3523 said:
Co-Sign
Y aint nobody b*tchin and cryin bout LA.
They made they dream team so stop b*tchin bout heat doin it.
HATERS!
Yeah I ain't mad @ Miami. s**t I been said I'd take LeBron or any of them n*ggas LOL I'm greedy as f**k.
 7 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
lol@knicks fans

ya'll need to give up.

the knicks have no one to trade for cp3
felton, gallo, randolph, chandler, curry expiring is better than anything orlando can offer
 7 years ago '08        #85
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 DubA169 said:
change the title to "thanks for f**king up the NBA Bron"

to the people who don't understand why everyone is "hating" on the "king". his decision may just f**k up the NBA for the next decade. there are long term consequences. stars know they have ZERO percent chance of winning a chip now unless they play with 2 other stars.

the NBA is already the worst when it comes to the same team winning over and over again. that's why the NHL and NFL playoffs are so damn good. even baseball with the yankees attempting to buy a championship... and didn't win for 9 years...

so now we are going to have stars planning years in advance to get on the same team or just straight up quit on their teams and demand a trade so they don't waste their prime losing to the super team that lebron helped create.

thanks for attempting to destroy the sanctity of my favorite sport you little b**ch.
I don't even need to say more....it was like I thought of this earlier and you typed it for me. Props my dude.

HiphopRelated said:
Kobe(not Lakers) fans better not say sh1t about wanting dude
<<<----Kobe fan here and the Lakers don't need CP3 to win a trophy...duhh
 7 years ago '06        #86
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
you cant crucify Paul for this... n*gga wants to win

the NBA is gonna shift to powerhouse teams, it has to or else teams are just gonna lay down and get beat by Miami year in/year out
 07-21-2010, 09:36 PM         #87
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
what you want doesn't matter

and the knicks will never give up gallinari. they need him for the italian fan base

plus I believe his dad and d'antoni are close. they were roommates and teammates when d'antoni played in milan.
but real talk if n.o. just ask for gallo i think knicks would deal him off the strength walsh wants a stronger team plus if it will make a true playoff team i think they will take the L plus if they are really trying to get melo gallo will have to play back burner anyway plus stat wise chandler had a better season then gallo did
 7 years ago '07        #88
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 INF4MOUS said:
felton, gallo, randolph, chandler, curry expiring is better than anything orlando can offer
bass, anderson, gortat, nelson, pietrus, carter's expiring..............
 07-21-2010, 09:38 PM         #89
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
plus curry keleena and turiaf are all expiring contracts why wouldnt n.o. wanna jump on that
 7 years ago '04        #90
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
you cant crucify Paul for this... n*gga wants to win

the NBA is gonna shift to powerhouse teams, it has to or else teams are just gonna lay down and get beat by Miami year in/year out
That's why I cant be mad at him man. Dude gave his heart and soul to us every game for 5 years. I just dont wanna see the damn dude go for nothing. Because whoever we get for him is not gonna be of equal trade value. Let's be for real.

I say we do try and orchestrate a sign and trade and give the Nuggets whoever they want for Melo. Even if they want our 1st rounder for like the next 10 years or so
 7 years ago '07        #91
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
bass, gortat, nelson, pietrus, carter's expiring..............

that pretty much s**ts on NY's entire roster
the only player with any value is jameer nelson

nobody wants wince carter, gortat has a long overpaid contract, bass and pietrus are average role players who maxed out their potential

try again
 7 years ago '09        #92
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 89 89
why do i have a feeling this has already happened somewhere else lets see if the veterans say anything about this...and hornets owner slams him

Last edited by kingstown04; 07-21-2010 at 09:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
the only player with any value is jameer nelson

nobody wants wince carter, gortat has a long overpaid contract, bass and pietrus are average role players who maxed out their potential

try again
*yawn*

another delusional knicks fan.

ya'll just don't give up
 7 years ago '07        #94
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
*yawn*

another delusion knicks fan.

ya'll don't give up
youve proven your point undeniably
 7 years ago '04        #95
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 Lowkey18 said:
but wait... lakers fans want paul? isnt that the kinda bulls**t they been talkin about lebron wade bosh? smh at hypocrites.
cp3 wants us.........He knows where it's on and crakkin ......We Rep that West.........!!!
 07-21-2010, 09:43 PM         #96
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
That's why I cant be mad at him man. Dude gave his heart and soul to us every game for 5 years. I just dont wanna see the damn dude go for nothing. Because whoever we get for him is not gonna be of equal trade value. Let's be for real.

I say we do try and orchestrate a sign and trade and give the Nuggets whoever they want for Melo. Even if they want our 1st rounder for like the next 10 years or so

neither player wants to go to those teams....that's not gonna work..
 7 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
youve proven your point undeniably
and you've proven my point.

if you had any nba knowledge you'd know players llike felton and randolph can't be traded until dec. 15th

the magic expendable players > the knicks
 7 years ago '06        #98
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:

what does that do for Paul tho? Denver isnt appealing to him without Anthony.... Nuggets arent gonna want to part with Melo if theyre bringing in Paul & Melo isnt gonna wanna sign an extension in New Orleans.
 07-21-2010, 09:45 PM         #99
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
and you've proven my point.

if you had any bball knowledge you'd know players llike felton and randolph can't be traded until dec. 15th

the magic expendable players > the knicks

and you'd know there is no way in hell new orleans is dealing paul before the start of the season....it will be at the deadline at the earliest..
 7 years ago '04        #100
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
you can't trade players that you just signed or traded for. theres a certain amount of time a team has to wait for those players to become expendable.
you are correct. But i think it's only few months. this whole CP thing may drag on for almost 2 years

i would much rather have him on the magic. get my boy Pat a ring
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy