CBS Sports: Chris Paul wants out of New Orleans

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2010, 09:42 AM         #181
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 geovanni. said:

[pic - click to view]

My respect grows for this man every day.
This guy should get even more greater praise for his actions.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #182
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 TheBallDontLie said:
[pic - click to view]

only fans of Nash will respect what he does.... or the big men that have played for him.... n*ggas gone see how Amare's game changes out East unless he start hitting the boards....
 7 years ago '07        #183
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Lets go Donnie...make that happen!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #184
sheva07 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
Idk whats up with these guys just looking for the easy road to the NBA finals -- you need to build your team and make the league stronger. It gets boring after a while to see blowout after blowout. If only 3 or 4 teams dominate the league then there will be franchises that will have financial problems.

If he were to leave, then the best move would be Boston or Orlando.
 7 years ago '05        #185
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 HotepSuns said:

40 Water and Too $hort! :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #186
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 TheBallDontLie said:
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #187
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 DubA169 said:
THIS IS YOUR BOY'S FAULT

how can you not see that?

none of this s**t was being discussed before lebron pulled off one of the biggest pus*y moves in sports history. got his own peers so f**ked up they are talking about teaming up during wedding toasts

dude i respect any hardcore heat fan because miami isn't a "sports city" and most are bandwagon fans. and i've seen your name way before lebron was even a though of coming to the heat...

But you don't have to defend this guy. people aren't blasting the heat, they are blasting lebron.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
 07-22-2010, 11:21 AM         #188
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
[pic - click to view]

'more greater'..
but, I referenced Durant specifically because he is of Wade and James' generation.
 07-22-2010, 11:27 AM         #189
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 geovanni. said:
'more greater'..
but, I referenced Durant specifically because he is of Wade and James' generation.
OK... Thanks for pointing out my typo. I guess i should proof read instead of speed typing just for BX.

If you actually knew the NBA you would respect Steve Nash actions more. Dudes overreacting just because he signed an extension at young age like most stars do, especially with the success they had the previous season, friendships and have a solid young team that plays great together. Times haven't got exactly tough for him.

On the other hand. Look at what Steve Nash has done...

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-22-2010 at 11:34 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #190
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Chris Paul pulling a LeBron.......

Hornets are headed nowhere tho

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 07-22-2010, 11:37 AM         #191
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
OK... Thanks for pointing out my typo. I guess i should proof read instead of speed typing just for BX.

If you actually knew the NBA you would respect Steve Nash actions more. Dudes overreacting just because he signed an extension, especially with the success they had the previous season, friendships and have a solid young team that plays great together.

Now look at what Steve Nash has done...
I like how you attempted to be curt and prove that you could type, but instead just made more mistakes that are related to poor diction rather than actual typing.
It wasn't a typo, it was just redundant.

Anywho... you're not coercing me into having a discussion about Steve Nash. I stated more clearly the reason for posting what I did and it needs no further justification. If you don't understand that my respect for Durant does not correlate to the amount of respect I may or may not have for Steve Nash, then you're an idiot. lol
 7 years ago '04        #192
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
If he leave da N.O den f**k him, n*ggas not really payin attention to da hornets anyway We super bowl Champs WHO DAT, and now we bout to 2 Dat
 07-22-2010, 11:59 AM         #193
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 geovanni. said:
I like how you attempted to be curt and prove that you could type, but instead just made more mistakes that are related to poor diction rather than actual typing.
It wasn't a typo, it was just redundant.

Anywho... you're not coercing me into having a discussion about Steve Nash. I stated more clearly the reason for posting what I did and it needs no further justification. If you don't understand that my respect for Durant does not correlate to the amount of respect I may or may not have for Steve Nash, then you're an idiot. lol
Congratulations, you're delivery, grammar and vocabulary is top-notch. I guess i should envy writers. If that was the ONLY key in being intelligent or successful then you would have something going for you.

Anyways, your respect grows for Durant because of certain athletes grown tired of losing and having mediocre players surrounded around them and see the organization not doing a good enough job for them to compete? Respectable and understandable. Like i said almost all young stars take the extension their teams offer at a early age for obvious reasons. Its when they all get tired of losing their attitude and state of mind changes, ala KG, Kobe, or any superstars who has the passion to want to win go through that route after years of struggling. If things get tough for KD or times passes by and you still see Durant being loyal and not crying then you give him the utter respect he deserves because that's when he'll actually deserves it. Right now isn't that time though. LeBron signed a extension and in his young days, he stated before he wanted to stay a Cavalier in his career. The same can happen with Durant, you just never know. I think you understand the quote "Actions speak louder than words." So exactly what was the point in quoting me then? Just to point out "more greater". I guess you have to find something to laugh at or you're insecure issues thinking i was insulting you by bringing up Nash. Steve Nash, arguably the best pure point guard/shooter in the league. He could of easily went to a contender to win a championship and not stayed loyal. Which is why i bought him up.

Yeah, that's right stick to your strong suit because the NBA or sports in general is not one.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 07-22-2010 at 12:37 PM..
 07-22-2010, 12:11 PM         #194
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need a Chris Paul in a Knicks jersey photoshop'd ASAP.
 7 years ago '07        #195
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
im a lil intrigued by Bill Simmons trade idea...

Rondo, Perkins, Sheed's ghost, No. 1 + 3m for CP3 + Okafor..
 7 years ago '04        #196
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t feel like somebody robbing my house and I'm watching them do it, but cant do nothing about it. at the thought of trading one of the best pg in the L for dudes like Wilson Chandler, Gallo and Toney Douglas. Or LA tryna give us f*ckin Lamar Odom who guaranteed to get hurt soon as he touchdown in NO.

Oh and LeBron, if you happen to be reading this, f*ck you.
 7 years ago '04        #197
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLL i Am said:

[pic - click to view]

I'd have no choice but to root for my dude if he go to NY. I want him to stay but if he had to go to any team, I wouldn't mind seeing him go to the Knicks.
 7 years ago '04        #198
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Mello is going to sign an extension with Denver and NY don't have nothing that NO want, lol sorry Knick fans
 07-22-2010, 12:56 PM         #199
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Congratulations, you're delivery, grammar and vocabulary is top-notch. I guess i should envy writers. If that was the ONLY key in being intelligent or successful then you would have something going for you.

TheBallDontLie said:
Anyways, your respect grows for Durant because of certain athletes grown tired of losing and having mediocre players surrounded around them and see the organization not doing a good enough job for them to compete? Respectable and understandable. Like i said almost all young stars take the extension their teams offer at a early age for obvious reasons. Its when they all get tired of losing their attitude and state of mind changes, ala KG, Kobe, or any superstars who has the passion to want to win go through that route after years of struggling. If things get tough for KD or times passes by and you still see Durant being loyal and not crying then you give him the utter respect he deserves because that's when he'll actually deserves it. Right now isn't that time though. LeBron signed a extension and in his young days, he stated before he wanted to stay a Cavalier in his career. The same can happen with Durant, you just never know. I think you understand the quote "Actions speak louder than words." So exactly what was the point in quoting me then? Just to point out "more greater". I guess you have to find something to laugh at or you're insecure issues thinking i was insulting you by bringing up Nash. Steve Nash, arguably the best pure point guard/shooter in the league. He could of easily went to a contender to win a championship and not stayed loyal. Which is why i bought him up.

Yeah, that's right stick to your strong suit because the NBA or sports in general is not one.
I am sure that if I had the time to respond in depth to this post, I would dispel any and all presumptions of my ignorance of the sport of basketball.

What I will correct right now though is the idea that I, in any way, was insulted or took your Nash post to insinuate anything hostile. I think that misunderstanding led to the tone of enmity with which you're posting and I a.ssure you that I was simply A. pointing out the redundancy of your post just for kicks and B. stating why I did not refer to Nash in my original post although I understand just how much he is to be revered.
 07-22-2010, 01:01 PM         #200
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 geovanni. said:

I am sure that if I had the time to respond in depth to this post, I would dispel any and all presumptions of my ignorance of the sport of basketball.
This is in a smart way of trying to avoid exposing your basketball ignorance while giving a justifiable excuse. Its not hard to tell. Move along now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy