Gotti Family Upset With Ross Album Title

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
The pyramids were what?
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
 Video inside Bx Member Rants On YouTube About Hip Hop And Boxden
19 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 386 386
 Dollaz said:
powerful statement
Respect...Its a powerfull thing.
 07-21-2010, 06:02 PM         #142
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
i dont care about his personal life i just cant stand how much of a fraud he is. he was exposed as a CO and he lied to everyone trying to cover it up. now people are saying CO's are crooked and gangster and all this but why would Ross lie about it then? if he straight up came out and said yeah i was a CO because i had to do what i had to do then i would respect him a lot more but instead he hid who he really was cause he's a phony

lol you'd think being a C.O & lying about it would be shameful enough...but nope this guy takes it to the nth degree & likens himself to John Gotti..says he knows Noriega,takes another real dudes name Freeway Rick..takes Biggie Smalls legacy runs with that as well,Big Meech..etc..Albert Anastasia..lol..now he's on this Free Mason trip...this is a clear cut identity crisis if I ever saw one..
 8 years ago '08        #143
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 tupacnasfan said:
Ross already admitted that he lied about it.
deeznuts has a point though, one of my main gripes with Rick Ross is that he denied being a C.O. when he was repeatedly asked about it. He didnt admit until the evidence surfaced. I cant give him props for admitting that he lied, because he shouldnt have been lying in the first place. He should have came in the game as a crooked C.O. who smuggled dope through the jail, abused weak inmates, and planted shanks on people. Instead, he lies and pretends to be the father of crack.
 8 years ago '07        #144
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,678 | Props total: 837 837
 youngmic said:
are u sayin sued by the movie makers? cuz it was another rapper who trademarked the name...
Just remember he was about to be sued. Not by who. But thanx for clearing it up.
 8 years ago '07        #145
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,453 | Props total: 20397 20397
 Doc D said:
Gotti was a b**ch, he called a black man a nlgger and got his a.ss whoop like nothing.

f**k the Mafia, f**k the gotti family and f**k these backward a.ss n*ggas that follow this mafia s**t like these Italians liked the blacks.


/thread
 8 years ago '07        #146
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
 Michael_Moore said:
lmao at all the f*gs in here that are down with the cop being surprised that ppl that are REALLY involved in the LIFE are pissed off with the cop...honestly wtf do you expect?...he's using other ppl's names and ID's and running with it like it's his....
who says the Grandson is involved with the life?? isnt he an aspiring rapper? and larry hoover Junior come on

wasnt it the Media that dubbed john gotti teflon Don? so Ross would have to get permission from who a reporter?

the bottomline is Ross isnt using the name Teflon Don to sell records you think anyone will goto the store and spend money on a cd because it is named after something the media used to call a mobster 20 years ago

na they going to buy the cd because Blowing money fast is all over the radio and ross has a hit out right now everybody bumpin that s**t like crazy

and i bet a million the gotti grandson is not going to "be himself" in his rap lyrics he is going to do his best to potray his grandfathers lifestyle


Last edited by getGwap; 07-21-2010 at 07:58 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #147
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 getGwap said:
who says the Grandson is involved with the life?? isnt he an aspiring rapper? and larry hoover Junior come on

wasnt it the Media that dubbed john gotti teflon Don? so Ross would have to get permission from who a reporter?

the bottomline is Ross isnt using the name Teflon Don to sell records you think anyone will goto the store and spend money on a cd because it is named after something the media used to call a mobster 20 years ago

na they going to buy the cd because Blowing money fast is all over the radio and ross has a hit out right now everybody bumpin that s**t like crazy
at the end of they day its still take skills to come up with the s**t Ross is doing....the n*gga can rap and has a gooood goood ear for beats....its only entertainment anyway
 07-21-2010, 07:59 PM         #148
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:

[pic - click to view]




They should be upset with these n*ggas ....


fags
Look everyone it's goku, gohan and vegeta
 8 years ago '06        #149
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Shang Tsung said:
Look everyone it's goku, gohan and vegeta
 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM         #150
J Roadshki 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah even the name Ricky Rozay is a mixture of Rick Rosses name and Rose the liquor.... cant really blame him cuz what he does works well.... he's like a collage, a bunch of other peoples pictures, but used to create one bigger picture. If what he's doing is wrong..... then every mixtape cover ever created is "jocking" too.... cuz their google pics. u feel me? its really the same situation...... they should all stop crying cuz those names were long gone and forgotten till he made em hot
 8 years ago '04        #151
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,749 | Props total: 37537 37537
 deeznutz said:
i dont care about his personal life i just cant stand how much of a fraud he is. he was exposed as a CO and he lied to everyone trying to cover it up. now people are saying CO's are crooked and gangster and all this but why would Ross lie about it then? if he straight up came out and said yeah i was a CO because i had to do what i had to do then i would respect him a lot more but instead he hid who he really was cause he's a phony
no i hear ya homie, dont get me wrong...dude lied str8 up...all he had to do was just be honest with it....but hey , watever he was, his music still bangs to me, lotta cats in the game are phony but s**t, if the music bumps, im with it...i think they put too much shine on this..lol hell the people who dont like him pretty much have gave dude more attention than his own fans..lol....people callin people fake cuz u bump his s**t, meanwhile they aint sayin that about their fav rappers who collab with him...lol i dk...just sayin...
 07-21-2010, 08:05 PM         #152
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #153
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,749 | Props total: 37537 37537
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Just remember he was about to be sued. Not by who. But thanx for clearing it up.
oh no i got ya homie, i just thought u meant the movie makers...but yeah, it dont mean people cant come after ya for takin their s**t or potrayin them
 8 years ago '04        #154
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,945 | Props total: 5790 5790
 Showtimegp said:
What about yo gotti lets laugh at him...smh
yo gotti a real n*gga who was moving real work tho. he aint front or lie. ross lied, anyway u put it...ross denied being a CO until it bugged his conscious so much that he had to finally tell the truth.

i would of sed hell ya i was a CO. a job is a job. u can be a real n*gga and still be a CO. i know nigs that move real work and have legit jobs.
 8 years ago '05        #155
sleezy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,506 | Props total: 1390 1390
if u need justify how real or fake u are by the artist u listen to means u a fake a.ss n*gga, i dont need to justify myself by the artist of the music i listen to...98% of these rappers is fake period aint that many people beating murder charges and moving kilos and happen to be a talented rapper, i dont care if u had a job as c.o outta highschool, co's in miami aint nuttin but reg n*ggas who still got a clean record till that get f**ked up, they all at club iguanas on thurs nights, a c.o in the county down here aint nuttin but a "houseman" with the keys,but shout out to yall n*ggaz who needs to feel real in fantasy land while u listen to music
 8 years ago '06        #156
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 sleezy said:
if u need justify how real or fake u are by the artist u listen to means u a fake a.ss n*gga, i dont need to justify myself by the artist of the music i listen to...98% of these rappers is fake period aint that many people beating murder charges and moving kilos and happen to be a talented rapper, i dont care if u had a job as c.o outta highschool, co's in miami aint nuttin but reg n*ggas who still got a clean record till that get f**ked up, they all at club iguanas on thurs nights, a c.o in the county down here aint nuttin but a "houseman" with the keys,but shout out to yall n*ggaz who needs to feel real in fantasy land while u listen to music
:agreement6::applause:
 8 years ago '10        #157
Kool Aid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,053 | Props total: 2371 2371
 sleezy said:
if u need justify how real or fake u are by the artist u listen to means u a fake a.ss n*gga, i dont need to justify myself by the artist of the music i listen to...98% of these rappers is fake period aint that many people beating murder charges and moving kilos and happen to be a talented rapper, i dont care if u had a job as c.o outta highschool, co's in miami aint nuttin but reg n*ggas who still got a clean record till that get f**ked up, they all at club iguanas on thurs nights, a c.o in the county down here aint nuttin but a "houseman" with the keys,but shout out to yall n*ggaz who needs to feel real in fantasy land while u listen to music
Applaud this man.
 07-24-2010, 05:24 PM         #158
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump.....:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #159
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,140 | Props total: 9879 9879
sleezy right about that s**t...

mike moore pay attention.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
279 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
82 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ĎIím Not A Feministí
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
46 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy